Date

Corner

“Wan-ah!”

 

Another sharp shriek came out from the older girl who was trapped beneath a brunette who wouldn’t stop as her hands continued tickling up and down the sides of her lover’s waist.

 

“Seungwan!”  With one last up and down motion and a gasp for air taken in from the other, the girl called Seungwan stopped her tickling but left her hands settled by the waist of the girl whose chest wouldn’t stop rising trying hard to regain her breath but a small smile was evident as she turned her head to face Seungwan and glared only to be returned with a chuckle before she was spooned from the back.

 

“Wan-ah~ let’s go on a date!”

 

Seungwan who was hoping to cuddle to sleep only opened one of her eyes as she looked at how her girl’s face brightened up just at the thought of a date. After all, in their three years of being together the number of dates they’ve went on could be counted with just one hand of hers not counting the times at each other’s place and only about two of them were just the both of them and it was mostly either dinner or sitting at the café near her girlfriend’s dorm sipping on freshly brewed coffee or hot chocolate for Joohyun as they update each other about what’s going on in their lives, sharing about what they’ve done over the weekend and maybe some daily news or hot gossips lying around online. Since most of the time, she’s the one who would go over to her dorm to either cook for her and her members or have it the opposite with her girlfriend being the one cooking. Simplicity at it’s best. Something they both enjoy.

 

“Seungwan-ah~” This time she sat up and rubbed her eyes before asking, “Where do you want to go Joohyun-ah?”

 

Happy with Seungwan’s question, Joohyun sat up and drape her legs over Seungwan’s waist with Seungwan gently pulling her closer and pecks her nose. Joohyun giggles lightly earning a wide smile on her girlfriend’s face.

 

“I was thinking of the amusement park!” Seungwan who wasn’t a fan of crowds grimaced a little but seeing how her girlfriend’s eye sparkled and her voice so cheerful that it was a little high pitched than usual, a grin was instantly smacked on her face before Joohyun could even question about her previous look.

 

Seungwan nods and Joohyun literally threw herself on Seungwan causing the younger to lie on the soft bed with a yelp as she felt her head landed on something that isn’t suppose to be there. Her right arm reached for the foreign object and realise it was just Joohyun’s dorm cordless phone that was probably thrown on her bed instead of properly placing back at the charging point after it’s been used but instead of getting angry she just smiles as she felt a squeeze and the weight of a certain someone who was still hugging her tightly totally oblivious about everything except hugging the life out of her. Not that she’s complaining.

 

 

 

They were still in ReVelv’s dorm waiting for Seungwan’s best friend to join them. Since when Joohyun asked her manager if she could go out with Seungwan, her manager told her to bring the group along to avoid misunderstandings with or without being covered up.

 

[I’m here. Don’t forget the hoodies and caps!”]

 

With the text message, Seungwan shouted towards the girl’s who were in their respective rooms, “Amber’s here girls~ Let’s go! And don’t forget your hoodies and caps!”

It wasn’t long before they came out. Joy with her blue hoody, Yeri sporting a black and Seulgi with a grey, Yeri was holding on to her black cap while Seulgi was already wearing hers. As of Joy it seems like her cap was already in her bag since her cap was nowhere to be seen. Most probably the other two placed their respective phones and wallets in her bag since they weren’t holding on to anything. Joohyun was wearing Seungwan’s hoody which was left at her dorm a long time ago which Seungwan didn’t bother taking it back since Joohyun seems to enjoy wearing her clothes anyway.

 

As they sat in Amber’s car with Seungwan at the front seat and the other four behind who was thanking Amber for her car was bigger than an average car. Throughout the ride Amber kept warning them since they were going at night there might be more people around and although their caps and hoodies may attract attention they shouldn’t act bothered and try to stay calm. Nobody knows their coming so they have a choice to cover or not, the caps and hoody was just an in case. Although the amusement park they are going to is known to be rather quiet as most of the games and rides are rather outdated and the same classic ones but they still sell the usual snacks that tasted rather good so it was a win for them. Not much people, good food, typical rides.

“Either they find out who you are or they leave you alone since they can’t seem to know who you are.” Amber chuckled as she turned into the car park. Since she was an expert at going out with her friends almost anywhere and is basically Seungwan’s best friend she decided to tag along since one: she has a car. Two: she knows the where to park her car and also know where in the amusement park is quiet or rather less crowded. Though in all the whole amusement park their going to isn’t actually crowded if you were to compare it to other amusement parks.

 

However right when they were about to get out of the vehicle, Joy started rummaging through her bag rather aggressively gaining the attention of everyone.

“I can’t find my cap!”

“Here, take mine, I doubt people would even recognise me” Seungwan removed her cap with a ‘w’ and passed it to Joy but since Joy was a little reluctant in taking it since Seungwan wasn’t just anybody, Seungwan placed it on her head and opened the car door stepping out first.

 

 

“What do you mean you ‘doubt people would recognise you’?” Joohyun asked as she intertwined their hands.

“Because you guys are idols, you’ll still be more popular and you guys happen to have fans with hawk eyes.” Seungwan tapped Joohyun’s nose and grinned when the latter looked down with a small shy smile. A usual whenever they are in public together that Joohyun gets shy.

 

“How about splitting up for thirty minutes then gathering back in front of this fishcake stall to eat later?” Amber asks as she wore her half face mask that matches her black snapback perfectly.

“Yes! Can we change it to 45 minutes though…” the maknaes pouted while Seulgi was looking around probably already planning what ride she would get on first.

 

Seeing how Joohyun was a bit reluctant of being away from the mischievous maknaes for forty-five minutes Amber decided to answer before Joohyun start pouring out her worries, “Sure but you two will have to listen to Seulgi. Seul you’ll have to take care of them. I’m holding you responsible for the both of them alright.”  Seulgi nodded excitedly and promised to watch after the two younger members but was immediately pulled towards a ride by the both of them each on one arm.

Poor bear. Please survive and take care of yourself first.

Amber thought to herself as Seulgi gets pulled further in (to the depths of hell) and turned her attention to the couple.

“Shall we go now lovebirds?”

 

 

 

 

“Finally…” Seungwan mimics a vomiting posture with a gagging sound which gained her a slap from her girlfriend on the back. They finally got off a ride of Harry Potter theme. Not that it was bad, just that the walls had patterns and all sorts of lighting effects that caused Seungwan to feel like her insides were twisting and tying knots around so she just closed her eyes and held on to Joohyun’s hands which would squeeze hers once in a while knowing that she wasn’t feeling well and that Seungwan wouldn’t want her to stop enjoying the ride.

 

The three of them made it to the toilet at a rather secluded area near the right side of the park which people seldom venture to since it was where they place the broken down ride structures or damaged carts. Amber even joked that she heard noises of people forgetting they were in public and let their hormones get the best of them whenever she came to this toilet with her friends. Since only Amber needed the washroom which so they thought, Amber told them behind the toilet were a small corner that no one can see unless they turn inside and its quite dimmed so they both could go in to feed their hormones which caused both Joohyun and Seungwan to blush and Seungwan asking Amber to just faster finish her toilet business.

 

Amber sure was taking a long time inside with her big business. Well that is what they thought, in actual fact she was actually just sitting on a bench with a fan directly blowing at her scrolling through newly released shoes. With little talk and minimal actions other then holding hands, Joohyun suddenly turned and led Seungwan into the corner. She was preparing herself to be faced with a rather dirty corner but surprisingly it was rather clean for an outdoor area most probably since it’s not often people come and not exactly everyone needs a corner to hide at right?

“What’s wrong?” Seungwan asks softly but Joohyun just held the hems of Seungwan’s hood and pulled it down gently guiding the younger’s lips towards hers. Landing a light kiss on her favourite lips, Seungwan reaches for Joohyun’s cheek and moved in first this time turning the kiss away from light or innocent. Joohyun followed Seungwan’s pace and wrapped her arms around her lover’s neck which the latter rested her hands on her waist.

 

A low clearing of throat brought them apart from each other almost instantly and when they looked up at the source. It was just amber with a hand covering another on her stomach obviously controlling her laughter.

“You little-” Seungwan was pulled back by Joohyun who was laughing quietly at what happen and only turned Seungwan back to face her giving her another kiss on the lips then on her forehead.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“OKAY LET’S GO ITS BEEN FIFTY MINUTES LET’S GO LOVEBIRDS” Amber tapped on her imaginary wrist watch and walked on leaving them to follow behind.

They followed behind Amber who would shiver once in a while whenever the thought of Seungwan and Joohyun kissing came into her vision with Joohyun hugging Seungwan’s right arm with her right arm and her left hand clasps tightly on her lover’s right hand.

 

 

They reached the meeting point but the other members aren’t there yet, there wasn’t even anyone around them the only occupied areas were the rides since it was getting late. So with the lack of public around them Seungwan got daring and hugged Joohyun with the latter hugging back equally tight.

 

They broke the hug off when they heard footsteps of someone running towards them only to be greeted with a bear that gave them both a bear hug before they can even say anything the bear beat them to it with a muffled “Take me home. Their scary.” Into her team leader’s shoulder.

Oh bear…

 

 

 


I know it's rather short but I hope its fine. Please do leave comments on how I can improve or how you think it is :)

Yes. Seungwan isn't exactly a member here therefore i've changed the group's name since whats Red Velvet without our hamster Seungwan. I've always found relationships of different jobs cute therefore while Joohyun is an idol here Seungwan is a producer/lyricist.

I hope you've enjoyed the story and thank you for stopping by oh and let's cheer on for our queens together xD

 

Rolz