Final

Home from Work

 

After a hard day of work at the company--basically, many people shouting and a lot of people disagreeing with one another--Seulgi reached her home and just dropped to the couch, her head just tossed back and her body shut down.

 

She was too sweet to the people who screwed her over with getting the specifications of her boss wrong. Frantically apologizing to the people, she still had to push as much work out of the to-do list in that very same day. So finally, when she arrived home it was already very late that Friday evening.

 

The music from the party at home nearby blared, a very nice tropical rhythm, perfect for dancing, and she would dance! If her legs weren't so tired and if her body didn't scream for her to just stay still. How does an office job exhaust her so much and so physicaly?

 

She would also go to the neighbor and spend the time, perhaps share a beer or two, make sure everyone was alright and all, but now she was too tired to even go to her bedroom and say hello to her girlfriends.

 

Speaking of which...

 

Upstairs, the two of them were cuddling asleep, the movie credits just rolling by. It wasn't the movie they started, but another movie the channel started playing. It had been two movies since.

 

The loud music made Joohyun slowly wake up, opening her tired eyes and finding her girlfriend on top of her, the ever so lovely Canadian Son Seungwan. She had fallen asleep on top of her when the movie started to get tense and scary.

 

It wasn't Seungwan who needed the comfort but the older of the duo, but she insisted that she didn't need any. At the end, Seungwan just climbed on top and kissed her chest until she calmed down, eventually falling asleep without knowing the end of the movie.

 

"Seungwan-ah," Joohyun softly said, moving the girl a bit so she would wake up.

 

Groggily, Seungwan moved out of Joohyun and just laid on the bed, thinking to going back to sleep until she felt the empty spot on her bed.

 

Seulgi wasn't home yet.

 

Joohyun gently caressed her scalp, softly calling her name one more time before the younger girl finally showed signs of actually being awake and up.

 

"I'm awake, I'm awake," Seungwan said, rubbing her eyes and laying on her back before sitting up. "Where's Seulgi?"

 

Joohyun sighed and sat up, reaching out for her phone and noticing the time. Two in the morning, sharp. Sudden worry started to take over her sleepiness. "She should be here," she furrows her eyebrows in concern before standing up. "Let's go and see."

 

Seungwan nodded and stood up slowly, making the woman a bit impatient, but she understood how clumsy her girlfriend could get when she was just awakened.

 

Back downstairs, Seulgi had been flirting with the idea of just sleeping there in the couch, but not waking up next to her sweet hearts made her heart ache at the sole thought. She had to move, but her body asked for mercy.

 

Interestingly enough, she could've just announced herelf, but with the music blaring outside she doubted she was going to be heard.

 

"Help, god, please?"

 

As if god heard her, the two girls came down while holding hands and saw the familiar woman, in a semi-formal working attire, just laying there looking tired.

 

Instantly, Seungwan and Joohyun looked at each other with sympathetic smiles, walking together towards their missing link.

 

"Seulgi-ah~" They both said at the same time. Joohyun sat next to Seulgi and cuddled her right side while Seungwan took the left side. Both ending up with their heads on the tired bear's chest.

 

"I am dead," Seulgi whined, wrapping her arms around her girls and gave them an appreciative squeeze, feeling her heart recovering and her energy going up. "I'm so sorry I'm late."

 

"Nuuu," Seungwan said while hugging Seulgi close.

 

"Shush, we don't want to hear you apologizing--I read your text, it's not your fault," Joohyun chimed in, rubbing her cheek against Seulgi's chest.

 

Seulgi had excused herself to the bathroom at one point in the day and had texted her loving girlfriends at home with tears in her eyes about how guilty she felt. Only to receive loving voice messages from both the girls telling her not to cry and to do her very best, promising lots of hugs and kisses upon returning home.

 

"Thank you," Seulgi softly said, smiling and feeling at the top of the world despite having been pushed to her limits and dragged down that very same day.

 

Almost simultaneously, Joohyun and Seungwan began trailing soft kisses on either side of their lover's neck; while Joohyun went up to her cute perky ears to gently nibble on her earlobe, Seungwan stood on her by the neck and decided to give the hardworking woman a little mark, on her sensitive skin before planting soft kisses.

 

At that moment, Seulgi was in heaven, softly and just rubbing the girl's back and arms.

 

If they could continue they so would, but instead Seulgi--who was feeling Seungwan and Joohyun's hand roaming over her tired body--whined. "Guys, I seriously want to, but I need my rest," she giggled.

 

Seungwan pulled away and giggles, poking the girl's toned abs.

 

Joohyun gave the woman's earlobe a gentle bite before pulling away as well. "Should we go lay down and finally go back to sleep?"

 

Seulgi nodded. "Please~"

 

Seungwan and Joohyun then worked together to get the woman up the couch, grateful that she's actually pretty light and thin. Of course Seulgi helped to walk up the stairs but as soon as the two girls gently laid her down the bed, she was like a stone.

 

"Aww, our little bear is tired?" Seungwan softly cooes while Joohyun starts ing Seulgi's shirt.

 

Seulgi merely nods and wiggles her feet a bit, asking for the shoes to go off.

 

"Stay with us, baby, we just need you off these clothes," Joohyun then replied, signalling Seungwan to take off her shoes.

 

Following commands, Seungwan proceeded to do just that while Seulgi whined in exhaustion.

 

Then, as the bear was being stripped of her working attire, the ever-so-motherly Joohyun continued to ask Seulgi simple questions to check if she had given herself a meal while working, proper stretching and rest, a lot of water, her vitamins, etc.

 

Seungwan can only smile at the rapid fire questions, but also giggle at the "yes, mommy" answers from Seulgi.

 

"Ok, but remember that--."

 

"Joohyun-ah," both Seulgi and Seungwan say simultaneously, causing the room to go silent before pleasant giggles took over it.

 

"I just worry, alright?" Joohyun then pouts cutely, crossing her arms like a child.

 

Seungwan and Seulgi exchange a look, a knowing one before Seungwan stopped what she was doing and walked up to Joohyun and cupped her cheeks.

 

"You're adorable when you worry," Seungwan softly said.

 

Seulgi placed her hand on her chest and sighed with a grin. "The most adorable, Baechu."

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes playfully and smiled before getting Seungwan's lips on hers in a soft, tender but quick kiss that left the two of them their lips.

 

"Hey," Seulgi giggled, lazily sitting up from the bed, still shirtless but with her comfy pajama pants on. "Doesn't the bear get a kiss too?"

 

"Aww, of course!" Seungwan said and quickly sat down to give the bear the kiss she needed and deserved.

 

Of course, Joohyun wasn't left behind because as soon as Seungwan's lip departed the bears, she took her opportunity to give her lover a quick kiss before going back to getting her to bed.

 

With pleased smiles and a delightfully silent bedroom, they all got close and cuddly, turned the lights off and ready to sleep.

 

Of course, amidst all the silence, Seulgi stared at the two girls sleeping on her chest, just watching their quiet breathing and the way their squeezed closer to one another.

 

Suddenly, despite all the rough patch at work and the stress inducing situations, she felt the luckiest woman in the universe. After all, she got home from work to her two beautiful sunshines.

 

"I love you two," she softly said before planting a kiss on their foreheads.

 

She didn't expect an actual response but when she felt Joohyun cuddle closer and Seungwan press her face against her neck, she knew that they've gotten the message.

 

And with that, she fell asleep as well.