Love-Hate

Kasanova Ken

 

“Awww”, Ken squealed as he quickly made his way to Leo who was sitting on the couch with his arms folded. “There you are love!”

Leo rolled his eyes. ‘Again?’, he thought looking very disappointed.

“Hey!”, Ken jumped beside Leo and put his arms around him, pulling the older man closer to himself. “Haven’t seen you in a while.”

Leo sighs as he struggles to free himself from the tight grip of the man he hated the most.

Jaehwan grins, enjoying the angry expression of the guy. He always loved teasing Leo. He tightened his hold even more and leaned near Leo’s ear to whisper something.

“I am not letting you go tonight!”.

Leo punched him on the stomach and Ken cried in pain.

“Stay away from me!”, Leo said getting up and going towards the bar to get himself a drink and to stay as far away from Ken as possible.

Ken just watched him leave. Grinning slowly.

“Stay away from you eh?”, he said to himself. “But that’s one thing I can’t do love.”

 

After sometime, Ken’s friends had come and they were all at the couch drinking, talking and laughing away.

“Hey, Ken”, one of his friend said, “This is Yewon. She really likes you!”.

Ken gave her the sweetest smile followed by his very popular wink. The friend made the girl sit next to Ken.

At first, she hesitated but seeing as how friendly and welcoming Ken was, she immediately sat next to him. Of course, she didn’t want to lose this opportunity.

 

Leo, who was sitting at the bar himself was feeling at peace when Ken had not followed him. He had thought the guy would probably follow him around and ruin his night but that did not happen and he was kind of glad.

Whenever they saw each other, Ken would always come to him and bother him.

 

They were not even friends but the first time they had seen each other was in university and after that, they had met at bars several times.

It was after the nth time they have seen each other that Ken came over to him and talked first.

He was indeed the friendly type but something about him gave Leo the chills, like as if that cheerful, smiley face was just a mask hiding a devil behind it. But it was that, that made Leo want to know him more.

 

One time, it was just the two of them awake at Hongbin’s place, their mutual friend. Both were quiet drunk and just laughing away when Ken grabbed Leo by his collar and kissed him deeply. It was the first time Leo had ever kissed in his whole life. Since both were not in a good condition, they didn’t know what they were doing.

Leo just giggled as Ken made his way to kiss Leo on his neck, the most sensitive part of his body. He let out a loud moan and started feeling really hot.

“Aahhh, Kenn~”, Leo was able to utter.

Ken grinned at the reaction. “What is it, Leo?”, he asked, stopping to look at the guy who was now flushed. He looked like he had a fever.

“Noot here”, Leo said.

Ken chuckled. “Where then?”

“There are many people here”, Leo got up and grabbed Ken’s arm. “Let’s go to the bathroom.”

Ken smirked. He liked it. “Sure~”

 

Once they were inside, Ken sat on the cover of the toilet bowl and gestured Leo to come on top of him. If Leo was himself, he would have never done it but since he was taken over by alcohol and his own lack of control for pleasure, he went straight towards Ken and sat on top of him, face to face.

“Now what?”, Ken asked.

“We continue from where we left off”, Leo said.

The two started their thing again, this time, it was getting much intense. Leo running his hands and fingers all over Kens hair and to the kisses being left by Ken.

Ken ripped Leo’s shirt, revealing his pale slender upper body.

Since Leo was sitting on his lap, his view of Leo’s chest was just too y. Ken slowly ran his hands from Leo’s waist up to his chest, Leo, shivering to the touch of Ken’s fingers as it moved up and down.

“hmmm~”,

Ken smirked at the sound. “You are making some y sounds love”, he teased Leo.

“Ohh~ it feels so good”, Leo went in for another kiss.

They were just having a very steamy moment with each other in that small bathroom of Hongbin when suddenly they were interrupted by someone trying to open the door.

“Who’s there??!!”, It was one of Ken’s friend, Hyuk.

“Whaaa—is—is it Hyuk?”, He asked, his mouth still biting and Leo’s s.

Leo had to bite his lower lips to keep himself from making noise.

“I am about to throw up man, let me use the the bathroom!”, Hyuk shouted.

“Go to the other bathroom!”, Ken shouted, looking up at Leo. Leo was breathing heavily.

“Arrrgghh!!”, Hyuk stormed off.

“Ok, our thing here is done”, Ken said, pushing Leo away from him.

“Wahh?”, Leo was not satisfied yet but Ken had already open the door and left. Disappointed with what just happened, Leo quickly poured some water on his face and when he was doing that, Hyuk barged in through the door and went straight towards the toilet bowl.

“EWW!!”, Leo quickly got out of the toilet and saw Ken sitting on the couch smiling at him.

“Hongbin only has one bathroom.” He said and Leo only wanted to go there and slap him.

‘How dare he end it like this?’, he thought.

 

 After that time, the two had met a couple of times but never did anything like that again. Ken would usually flirt and touch Leo but Leo had already learned some self-control after what he had heard about Ken from his good friend Hakyeon.

Apparently, Ken was a very flirtatious man. He was famously known in their university as the Kasanova (Casanova) Ken. At first, he did not want to believe it but he had seen him flirting with a lot of girls. This was why he had started to ignore him and stayed away from him. This drifting soon turned to hate and now he really hated the man.

 

“Sir, your drink?”, Leo snapped back to reality. He was lost in his thoughts.

“oh, thank you”.

He slowly turned around to see what the Kasanova Ken was up to when he saw him with a girl in his arms and laughing. Leo felt a little jealous seeing that. He would not agree to it but Leo really liked Ken to the point that he hated himself for falling for that devil guy. Boiling with jealousy and envying the girl, he shot down his drink in one go.

“Woah!! Slow down, Darling!”, Ravi said and Leo glared at him. “Drinking away your pain?”, he asked standing in front and leaning down to face Leo.

“Get off my face!”, Leo said but Ravi only laughed.

“My kitty is angry. Are you feeling lonely?”, He asked.

Leo grabbed his coat and pulled him closer. Death glare directed towards him. “Ravi, I will kill you if you ever call me that again.”

Ravi purposely fell forward and gave Leo a peck. “ahh I am sorry, kitty, you pulled me and it just happened.”

Leo was fuming with anger.

 

Well, Ken had seen everything. “Excuse me, I need to get a drink.”

Ken walked towards the bar. Leo was trying to hit Ravi and Ravi was just playfully dodging it, laughing out loud.

Leo stopped when he saw Ken coming towards the bar. He turned away from him because the look on his face was something that really scared him. Leo turned to Ravi and started making small talks as he did not want to be alone now that Ken was right next to him.

“Hi, can I get another one?”, Ken asked for a drink.

“Coming right away sir”.

 

“Hey, Ken!”, Ravi said, Leo slowly looked at Ravi.

‘He knows Ken?’, he thought to himself. He regretted not leaving the place soon.

“Yo, Ravi! How have you been man?”, Ken asked. Leo still had his back against Ken.

“Just came here for a drink and met my cute little hamster here.”, Ravi said ruffling Leo’s hair.

“Ohh? Hamster? Can I see who this hamster of yours is?”, Ken said in a mocking tone. Leo just wanted to kick him.

“Leo-love”, Ravi said. Ken twitched in angry at the name he had just called Leo. “This is my friend, Ken. Ken, this is Leo. Isn’t he cute?”, Ravi turned Leo to face Ken.

“WOW, he is very cute!!”, Ken said, his tone too exaggerated. It was so fake. Very fake. Ken pinched Leo’s chubby cheeks. “Aren’t you a cutie, LITTLE HAMSTER!”.

Leo felt chills going down his spine. The last two words were emphasized so frighteningly.

“Ni—nice to mee—meet you.”, Leo said, not looking at the man.

“Well, I—ah—I have to go”, Leo said. He had to leave. His instinct told him to. “Nice seeing you two.” Leo quickly made his way out of the bar.

Just when he was about to get out, a hand grabbed him and was pulled back inside.

Leo didn’t know who dragged him but he knew that he was being taken to the bathroom. Once they were inside, he was pushed to the wall. The devil looking at him with what seemed to be a really angry expression.

“Ken, what do you want?”, Leo said, trying to sound calm but he was really scared inside.

Ken ran his finger down Leo’s face and stopped when it reached his lips. Ken then his thumb and smudged his saliva on Leo’s lips.

“What the hell are you doing?”, Leo asked, he felt a little disgusted.

“How dare you let him kiss you!”, he shouted at him.

‘Oh, so he saw it?’, he thought.

“ing Ravi! How dare he touch you? And what did he call you? Leo-love? Kitty? Hamster?”, Ken was about eat Leo up. “Stupid nicknames! Stupid!”

Leo wasn’t sure what to feel. He was scared of the way Ken was acting. Ken was always the smiling type but right now he was really angry. Leo also felt a little happy that he was jealous and he found him so cute when he acted like that.

Ken looked at him, Leo was just staring at him.

“What?”, Ken asked.

“What now?”, Leo asked.

Ken smirked, remembering this same thing happening before. They were inside a small toilet just like this one, just the two of them.

“We will continue from where we left off last time.”, Ken said leaning closer, finally locking their lonely lips.

 

 

 

____________________________________________

SOOOOOOO, another Keo fic here. I hope you enjoyed it. You can just imagine what happens after this yourself ahhah

Thanks for reading again! :DDD