Black or White?

I'll Give You A White Christmas

We wish you a Merry Christmas,

We wish you a Merry Christmas,

We wish you a Merry Christmas,

And a Happy New Year~

 

Okay. that. It doesn’t even match my ing mood.

 

                Today is finally Christmas. A day that I doesn’t want to encounter. It will only remind me of that person. The person who left me with just a simple note on my dresser on Christmas morning three years ago. It wrote, ‘My dear Channie, I’m leaving Korea today so I couldn’t spend Christmas with you. I’m sorry’. Does he think that with just an ‘I’m sorry’ I would just forgive him? He is really wrong then. He didn’t even tell me where did he go and what the reasons are and… He just leaves me all alone without even contacting me. I spent every night yearning and crying for him. My best friends, Baro, Sandeul and Shinwoo were so worried about me that they came every night to comfort me. I finally got the sense out of me and keep telling them that I’m okay so that I won’t trouble them anymore and we are back to normal again. Only without him. Since that day, it had always been a black Christmas for me. I sighed and take in a deep breath to stop myself from breaking down.

“Channie-ah!” A familiar voice called me from behind. I turned around, only to see Baro smiling happily at me.

“Hey, Baro~” I smiled at him warmly.

“Did I make you wait too long?” He frowns. “It’s all because Deullie was bugging me through the phone…”

“Aniyo. I just arrived here a while ago though.” I chuckled. “You two are always so cute together.” He blushed.

“Y-Yah! Don’t say that!” I laughed.

“Why? You two are already an official couple. So, why not?” He just blushed even harder.

“I-It’s just that I’m still not used to it…” He fidgeted with his fingers and I just chuckled. I should tell this to Sandeul after this.

“Okay. We’re almost late. Better be fast before Sandeul and Shinwoo start to complain at us.” He checked his watch.

“You’re right! Let’s run now! Oh my God! Deullie’s gonna kill me!” With that, we started to run for our lifes. I feel someone was staring at me so I look back to the place where we had been just now only to find there’s no one around there. I frowned and shrugged it off as Baro keep yelling at me to run faster.

                Finally after ten minutes of running, we arrived at the café where I, Baro, Sandeul and Shinwoo should meet. We found them sitting at the corner of the café and I plopped down into the seat next to Shinwoo while Baro plopped down next to a sulking and pouting Sandeul. Baro just keep tugging his shirt like a little kid. Shinwoo just sighed and orders four hot chocolates for us from the waitress. Not long after that, the waitress comes back with the hot chocolates as I smile happily like an idiot and Shinwoo pays for them. I just love hot chocolates. This time I feel someone was staring at me. Again. I quickly whipped my head around. No one was even looking at our direction. But… I swear that the stare feels real.

“Chansik-ah, is there something wrong?” Shinwoo asked worriedly and the question caught the attention of the BaDeul couple.

“A-Ani. It’s just that… I could feel someone staring at me…” The three of them exchange glances.

“Who would it be?” Sandeul asked for the first time since I came here with Baro. I frowned.

“I have no idea…” There’s no way it’s him… He’s already long gone to God-knows-where. My frown turned into a smile. “Ah… Stop thinking about it already and drink our chocolates. It’s going to be cold soon.” They just give me a small smile and sip their own chocolates. I sighed softly and look outside the window. I wonder where you are right now… Do you even still remember me? I smiled sadly and continue to drink until an overly familiar voice startled me out.

“May I take a seat here?” I quickly turned to the person. My tears starting to form in the corner of my eyes. It’s him. It’s really him. Standing right in front of me in flesh. He’s still the same. The only difference is that he had changed his hairstyle. Instead of straight black hair, it had already changed to wavy light brown ones.

“J-Jinyoung…” He smiled at me.

“Hey… Channie…” Even his voice is still so soothing like usual.

“You ing bastard! What’re you doing here?!” Sandeul quickly pulls him down.

“What’re you doing, Baro…?! We’re still in the café.” He hissed. Baro sighed in irritation and give in.

“May I take a seat here?” Everyone didn’t say anything. “I take that as a yes.” He says and plopped down next to me.

“Okay now, Jinyoung. What makes you come here after you have disappeared for three whole years without a word?” Shinwoo asked. Jinyoung just smiled calmly.

“It’s… A long story…” Baro just crossed his arms while Sandeul nudged him with his elbow.

“Go on. We have a whole lot of time here.” Shinwoo just stated calmly. Jinyoung takes in a deep breath before he starts.

“I went to the States that day… My mom suddenly gave me a call just right after Channie slept that night. She told me that my dad was having critical health problems and call me to go back to them. So, I told them I would go right away.” He glances at me before he continues. “Because I really don’t want to disturb Channie’s beautiful sleep, I just write down a note and put it on his dresser. Well, I did hug and kiss him for the last time before I go. I actually thought I would be back in a few days but… I got tricked by my dad. He knows that I’m gay and I’m in a relationship with Channie. Which he wasn’t really pleased with. Just as I landed, my bodyguards quickly confiscated my phone and dragged me into the car. I kept struggling but I just couldn’t get away. Once I arrived at my house, I stormed into the living and yelled at my dad until my dad orders his bodyguard to lock me up in my room. Even so, I just keep yelling and again, my dad orders his bodyguard to go into my room, just to beat me up.” He chuckles darkly. “It wasn’t a pleasant memory.” Guilt is now written all over Baro’s face.

“I-I’m sorry… I don’t know it would be like that…” Jinyoung just smiles.

“It’s okay… You all didn’t know what has happened.”

“T-Then… How did you come out..?” I asked him for the first time in three years. He just gives me a small smile.

“Even though my mom did lie to me about my dad, but that’s because she was forced to by my dad. She keeps persuading my dad until my dad finally let me out. But still with bodyguards around so that I won’t escape. He even arranged some marriages for me but I just coolly reject them all. My heart just wouldn’t let go of Channie. He was so fed up that he disowns me.” I gulped at that statement. Jinyoung’s dad… Disowns Jinyoung? “I didn’t cry though. In fact, I feel very happy. Well, my mom and sister did cry and I promised them I would keep in touch with them without my father knowing.” He shrugged. “That’s it. After that, I just came back here to find all of you to apologize.”

We were all silent until Jinyoung decided to break the silence.

“I’m really sorry guys.” Shinwoo sighed.

“It’s not your fault, Jinyoung.” Shinwoo said.

“Yeah. You didn’t aspect that to happen.” Sandeul continues while Baro nodded. I put my hand on Jinyoung’s nervously.

“I-It’s not your fault, Youngie…” He smiles at me brightly and entwine his hands with mine.

“Finally I could hear you call me by that name again. I have been holding it for three whole years. Finally, I could be together with you again.” I blushed while the other three just nodded at each other.

“Okay now. We will take our leave. Bye~” Sandeul says and before I know it, he had already sprinted out of the café with Baro and Shinwoo.

“Let’s go then, Channie.” I tilted my head curiously.

“Where?” He smiles.

“Home.”

                We walk down the streets with our hands still entwine in silence. It wasn’t that type of awkward silence. It is a comfortable type of silence. As we reached our home, I found out that Jinyoung doesn’t have any luggage with him.

“Where are your luggages?” He just chuckles softly.

“It’s already in our room.” I raised an eyebrow.

“How?” I asked as we walk into our room. Indeed, his luggages are already there.

“I know you always have a spare key under the flower pot.” He chuckles again and I smiled.

“It seems like you know many things about me.” He smirked and leans towards me until our faces are inches apart. A deep shade of red formed on my face at the closeness of our lips.

“I don’t just know many things about you. I know everything about you.” He emphasized the word ‘everything’ and leans in closer to kiss me on the lips. His velvet kiss is always so amazing. His arms s around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. He then breaks the kiss to breath.

“Youngie, I love you.” He smiled.

“I know. I love you too.” We snuggled up to each other as we drifted into our dreamland with a smile together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally my Christmas fic for JinChan is done 8D (I know the story is really crap and I know the story doesn’t really match with the title ._.)

I actually planned to write a Myungyeol and Woogyu fic too but it’s already too late. Maybe will write it tomorrow so stay tune 8D