Taohun (Soulmates Au)

Exo drabbles 2016

Requested!

pg/slight angst/fluff/Romance?Platonic?

---

They always said there was a an invisible red string of fate  connecting you to “The one”. Sehun never quite believed in that. He had been through countless relationships all of them ending with him feeling incomplete. He’s  always have so much admiration for the person at the start,but once that faded, it just felt wrong.

Infatuation.

Sehun realized he’d never been in love. He was just infatuated with love. when he realized it , it hit him hard. Sehun began to fill pity for himself and his past lovers. Guilty he couldn't give his full heart 100% back. he spent his days regretting ever trying to fall in love. But he still had the hope that he would find real love.
Trying to redeem himself he turned to his friends for advice. They’d alway tell him “You’ll know when you find the one” or “Bells starting ringing”. He’d laugh at there childishness but he knew they we’re being honest with him.

One day though it happened. He felt tug at his heart and he quite literally heard the bells ringing. He had seen a boy with jet black hair; a huge contrast to his blonde locks. He was tall, looked about his age, but what caught his eye was just how “Expensive” this guy looked. Sehun shook his head, he told himself no it was just infatuation. But why does he feel like if he walked away now, he’d seem him again. Sehun went with his gut, he took one last look at the lavish man and walked away, it was childish he knows, but if he saw him again he knows it was fate.

He sees the lavish man 2 weeks from the first sighting. To say Sehun was surprised was an understatement. he was walking into the bubble tea shop Sehun was sitting in. Sehun was facing the door, so the man and himself locked eyes. Before Sehun could look down though the man spoke.

“Have we met before?” the lavish man asked. Sehun shivered, the man voice was like velvet. Sehun shook his head no, words not leaving his mouth. The man tilted his head with a puzzling look. “Are you sure? you seem so familiar”. 
I thought so too. Sehun nodded again. ‘Say something stupid!” Sehun thought.

He watched as the lavish guy walked away and to make his order. when he was done the Guy turned around and made his way back to his table. “You don’t mind if I sit with you do you? I’m Tao by the way.” Sehun responded with small “Sure”. It wasn't like him to be this shy, usually he’d be the one to put his foot out there. chucking it up Sehun finally looked up at the lavish guy Tao. There it was a agin the tug and the bells. “I’m Sehun”.Tao smiled at him, he swore the warmth from it went straight to his heart. 

Talking to Tao was surprisingly easy. Sehun hadn't realized had been sitting in the tea shop over three hours now. They talked about everything and anything, finishing each others sentences at some points. They even found a shared interest for fashion and photography. Tao joked in the middle of their conversation that they seem like their soul mates. Sehun had felt the same way, even if it was a joke. And part of him felt that Tao was being serious also.

They eventually exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up again in the future. Sehun left the tea shop feeling lighter than he ever did before. He had never met a person like Tao before where he felt he had known them forever. He smiled to himself walking down the street maybe the red string of fate does exist after all.

-----

A/N So yea I kinda wanted to leave it where you wondered if it would be platonic soul mates or romantic. I hope this is okay~ Honestly I really wanted to extend this, but im trying to stick to drabbles XC! Anyway this will be uploaded to my tumblr also. Thank you for reading~

You can request a drabble here!

link: http://tuti-fruti-lu.tumblr.com/