Finally We're Free

It's Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say they were afraid was nothing, the truth was, they were terrified, they’ve  been waiting a long time for this, many things had happened of which one was the inevitable military service they were forced to fulfill as healthy and responsible men from their nation, they couldn’t deny the honor that caused them, but in the same way that filled them with pride, it hurt them because of the long and tiring year they were supposed to be separated, divided into different areas, one aimed the arduous task of the south Korean military and the other to be a direct advocate for Seoul citizens and police.

 

It was true that during their service time they were able to meet from time to time and leaving small photos on the internet to let ELFs know they were still with them and their relationship as EunHae continued high and strong without wobbling despite the distance .

 

It was incredible the speed in which the time flies, it seemed like the only returning from their service were Shindong and Sungmin, but today after so long, it was them who would be free at last.

 

The celebration for the return of both of them was beautiful, Leeteuk took care to inform all of their friends form SM and other companies and by the amount of ELFs gathered in the place, it was obvious that someone (probably Yesung and Heechul) had specially made it known on social networks, the truth is that they felt wonderful from the love received by their beloved ELFs, lots of love and good wishes expressed by their beloved fans.

 

Deciding it was finally time for them to announce something that troubled them, something they knew would be seen in many ways, but it was now or never, so they could put an end to so much anxiety, so many rumors, so many stories; They were also surrounded by the most important persons for the both of  them, their families and friends, it really was the perfect time to let it all out.

 

After letting out a deep sigh and have a quiet conversation with him, one in which they didn’t  need words, because making eye contact was more than enough to communicate, it was Donghae who stepped forward on the beautiful stage that had been prepared for the occasion.

 

—I am deeply grateful to all of you for always being there for us, it makes me very happy to know that despite the time and everything we have lived as Super Junior and individually, our ELFs, our angels remain faithful and are here with us in this small celebration for our return—

 

He smiled with some nervousness, swallowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter