his answer

who say i'm your secret admire?!!!!

Like always, you send a love letter to sehun locker after lunch, "Ria~, i hope he will answer my letter this time!" nana said "pfft.. Just in your dream na-ya~, someone like him will throw your letter to trash been!" you said sarcasticly "tsk.. You so meeaaan to meee, hehe" while pitching your cheeks "but ria-ya~ i can feel this day he will answer, i believe!" nana said with fist in the air that show her really confindent with her statement. You just shake you head beside her, "by the way ria, i have to go to library, see you my lovely frieeeennddssss, you da best!" she said and give you two thumbs up then hug you and gone "bye~" you said while she is running.

Is he will know or not? You thought

Nah.. I think he will not you smile,satisfied with your thought. You low your head while you walking at the coridor, then honestly you stop because someone bump you in your face "ouch! What the.." you said and grab your forehead, you peek who someone has bump into you.

You shock! Because it's sehun. He is now standing infront of you like tower with big smile on his face "yak! Why you bump in to me?! Seriously. And you not even apologize to me!" you said with irritated tone. "Why  i have to?" he say with arrogant then close his face to you "soo.. You are my secret admire huh?" he say and show the letter that you put to his locker "wha.. What?! No! It's..it's.." you panic. "Detention! Meet me at the stundent council room right now!" he smirk and go. "What?!! You must be kidding me!" you shock with this unbeliveble situation.

How he know i'm someone who send his the letter?, i mean my friend's letter you thought.

You go to student council follow him behind, "go in" he say

"Tsk." you go in to the room then you heard door was locked, you panic "why you locked the door?!!" you said "tsk.. Tell me who is someone that write this letter?" he say and walk near ria "yaak! Yak! Don't walk near me!" you said while pointing at him. Sehun just smirk and still walking to you, then you feel you'r back hit the wall, before you escape he place his hand by your side "tell me" he said then show you the letter, but you not scare just irritate with his action, so you not afraid and answer "my friend, she ask my help. Don't you think i'm the one who send you the letter. Dream off!" you said sarcasticly "hmm.. Well..well" he said, throwing the letter then touch the bottom of your hair and kiss it. You freeze and shock with his action, then he lean his face to your right ear,reflect. You place your both hand to his chest, anticipate that sehun not going too close to you, then you heard he whisper "say to your friend, my answer is 'I.love.you' I Love You Lee Ria" he said then kiss your right cheek. You feel you blushing and froze with his action, he smile then kiss your forehead "well.. See you then baby" he pinch your cheek, love seeing your reaction then leave you behind in the room. You feel your blushing like crazy, you touch your cheek then shout "jerk you oh sehun!!! Arrrrgggghhh!" you hit your head furious time to the wall, while in outside sehun who heard you shouting just smile and say "i love you too~ tsk.." then walk away with happy feeling.

 

-The End-

Hi Readeeerrrssss ! :D, this is my first time i write one-shot, hope you like it ><, and please comment my story, i want to know what you thinking! Thank you~ *bow *bow