In A Hotel Room

He Was Looking At You

"Joohyun unnie, are you okay?"

"Yeah, of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be okay? I've always been okay and I'll always be okay. What makes you think I'm not okay? Because I'm definitely okay."

"Well, you've been laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling for the last ten minut-"

"I'm okay, Seulgi."

"-And every two minutes you tell me that you're okay. Which means you're obviously not okay."

"I just-"

"And usually you like to fold and pack our clothes for tomorrow after a concert, but tonight you're just laying here doing nothing and telling me that you're okay."

"I'm-"

"Definitely a liar and a head for not telling your girlfriend what's on your mind."

"You're just so annoying when you notice things, you know that?"

"I know, unnie."

"No, you don't. And you're really annoying when you notice things I do but not the things others do."

"Like what?"

"Like what?! Did you just ask me--don't act like you don't know what I'm--the guy! The man! He was right at the front! You better know who I'm talking about, he was looking at you!"

"Lots of people were, unnie. It was a concert."

"But no one is supposed to look at you that way except me! And no, Seulbear, he wasn't at the concert; he looked at you after the concert--the guy at the desk! Lobby desk! When we were checking in! Do you remember him? He was staring at you, moving his snake eyes all over your body, I swear I could've snapped his neck in half right there in the lobby while manager oppa was checking in, that disgusting son of-"

"Unnie, please. Your imagination is running wild. "

"He was a ert, that idiot was."

"Unnie, he seemed perfectly fine and normal to me, and it happened already anyway, so what's the point in being angry now?"

"So I can imagine punching him again and again in my head while you listen to me describe it in all the gory details. Which also soothes me."

"Unnie."

"Don't talk to me, I'm mentally throwing him into a boiling pot of acid."

"Joohyun unnie."

"Joohyun unnie."

"Joohyun unnie."

"You know you're not the only one who can say names, right? I can say names too."

"Joohyun unnie."

"Kang Seulgi."

"Joohyun unnie."

"Kang Seulgi."

"Joohyun-"

"Kang Seulgi. Also, Disgusting Man In The Lobby Who Looked At My Girlfriend. See? I can say names too."

"I honestly can't believe we finally get a hotel room to ourselves and you've been lying on the bed for about 15 minutes now and both of us still have our clothes on."

"....You really thought I would have with you in a small hotel room while the maknaes sleep next door? And my imagination is running wild?"

"I thought we would be doing more exciting things than ranting about some guy who looked at me for five seconds while we checked in at the reception desk."

"Oh, he looked for more than five seconds. I counted at least two minutes."

"Joohyun, do you hear how ridiculous you sound? You were counting how long he looked at me. Can we please just make out now?"

"No, Seulgi, I want to talk about-"

 


 

"That's better."

"I'm really glad you did that."

"Really? How about I do it again?"

"How about we do that again, with our clothes off?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

 


 

Author's Note: Whew! That was my first ever fic, fellas. Hope it was a good read for you. Was it too confusing, with the format being dialogue-only? Did it leave a bit too much to your imagination (*cough cough* the last scene) ? I found that when I try to get descriptive, I get a bit too descriptive and it gets kind of convoluted, that's why I left out all the movements and all. Joohyun came out a bit sassier and violent than I originally thought her out to be, but Grandma Baechu loves slapping people around anyway. And I wasn't planning on having Seulgi make the move at first, but when I arrived at writing the scene, I just felt that it was right. Hope y'all liked it. Comments (and subscriptions and the like, im just shamelessly self-advertising now aren't i) are highly appreciated!

-Golden-hyung :)