Kiss

Snowy Kiss

"Great job girls!" Their manager oppa told them so after the exhausting but incredibly heart warming performance for Music Bank. They were told to take some rest before the next schedule. Most of the girls wanted to go back to the dorm and snuggle their teddy bears under their blankets. But this particular member wanted to rest with the calming view of what she calls the product of her cold appearance. Being nicknamed as the ice princess, she actually found comfort around snow. She wanted to take a stroll somewhere quite far from civilization before going back to world she signed up for. 

But before Jessica could even leave or even decide that she'll take that cooling walk, a man behind the stage was at complete awe for her astonishing performance especially on Have a Merry Little Christmas. His gaze was only focused on her, only her despite the numerous artists that came for the event. Yet, there was a restriction from SME that they should not interact at event like such and what they could only do is do their trademark of stealing glances. But after dispersing, he noticed that his ice princess didn't take the same ride as her other members had. He was curious.

Meanwhile, Jessica reached her destination. It was quite near the Namsan tower just at the foot of the mountain. The sun's rays were able give some warmth despite the thick clouds that blocked it. Yet it wasn't completely enough to make her not shiver and not feel the cold breeze of this Christmas season and solstice. Snow has invaded her boots but she didn't mind as she continued to walk on the thick white blanket when someone gently wrapped a scarf around her chilling neck. She didn't move from her stance, ready to attack but she felt the strong aura that the person who did that wasn't a threat at all. Her nervous and stiff face slowly relaxed and a smile curved on her lips as she felt the warmth of the scarf he gave her, his head rested on her shoulder, and him pulling her closer to a back hug. She felt his head under her palms and looked at those big fish eyes who were giving her the bright impression of Super Junior's Donghae, ani. He's just Mokpo's "tall kid" Lee Donghae to her, and she was just San Francisco's little miss Jessica Jung to him as well. Donghae then made a swift turn to her as he fully faced her whole being, still giving off that goofy smile that never failed to make her heart beat faster and spazz like a one of his ELFish.

"How'd you find me here?" She asked her as shy as she could be.

"Well, simple. I just followed your car." He said while he touched the tip of her nose with his cold index finger. His hand then went their way to the scarf he just wrapped around her and pulled her closer to him. He rested the remainder of the scarf on his neck while it covered their faces. It wasn't cold anymore. He soon leaned in, planting a warm ticklish kiss on Jessica's  lips. And she responded. Soon, their love was engulfed by fire, hot enough to melt the thick white snow around them. He left by simply saying "I love you my Pretty Sica. Merry Christmas." 

"I love you, too Babo Bada. And Merry Christmas as well." She giggled.

"Shall we buy your gift now?" Donghae said while offering her his arm. She simply smiled and nodded.

 


[a/n]

Merry Christmas everybody! ^^ And I am hoping for any merchandise of my idols as my present from my parents, lol. :D