one

PRETTY KYU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Siwon stared at the three men standing in front of him.

 

when they were at the venue earlier, about to leave, they'd all been whispering and giggling to each other like school girls, and the visual had been stunned when they all hoppped into the car still in their stage clothes and make up, they were all still dressed as girls.

 

He was sitting in the very back of the car on the side, hoping He could stare out the window and listen to music during the ride home, but Ryeowook had squished up against him, leaning close and straying at him.

 

''Go away'' he said at last when everyone else was in and the car had started moving'

 

Ryeowook just burst out laughing and sat back, playing with his wig.

 

Siwon looked up at where Kyuhyun was in front of him as he gathered the long red hair and twisted it up against the back of his head.

''I don't know how girls live with this, it tangles so easily,'' he said.

 

''the stylist told me that wigs tangle easily like that though'' Sungmin replied matter of fact. ''She said real hair is much more manageable.''

 

''maybe you should grow your hair long, kyukyu,'' Ryeowook teased.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged

 

 

 

when they finally arrived back at the dorm, Siwon just wanted to go to bed. He was glad he hadn't had to do the performance, cross dressing was not on his list that day, but he felt left out. He was a part of Super junior and seeing his best friends on stage, performing without him, watching as Donghae lip-synced his lines....it made him feel lonely somehow.

 

Being alone was fine. being lonely wasn't.

 

He started walking stiffly towards his shared bedroom with Kyuhyun when-

 

''Ahem?''

 

He turned around to see Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun in a line, the rest had already gone to bed seence everyone was tired, but he can see clearly that this three in front of him are not tired.

 

''Oppa,'' Ryeowook said in a girlish voice. the others were trying not to laugh. ''you have to pick one of us.''

 

''What'' Siwon said, narrowing his eyes.

 

''you have to pick one of us to be your girlfriend,'' Sungmin answered, also in a girly voice, and batting his fake eyelashes dramatically.

 

 

they have gone mad. they finally gone completely bonkers.

 

He just glared at them.

 

''choose!'' Sungmin demanded.

 

Siwon stood for a moment, eyeing the line before him.

 

Sungmin with the ridiculous pink short's, and Ryeowook beside him with his long hair and miniskirt... and then Kyuhyun.

 

well truthfully they all look actually like girls. But Kyuhyun was diferent. even though Sungmin had done that absolutely girlish dance, he was'nt like Kyuhyun.

 

The vocalist was a little fat, yes fat he trully love it when the younger put on some weight, he was a delicate thing, Siwon thouhgt. He covered his mouth when he laughed, he was quiet although sometimes he was the loudest among them, and offcourse he was pretty. Really really pretty. especially now with the long red hair, the makeup, the fluffy skirt t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter