1/?

We're Real

a/n: haha so i dont really know where im gonna go from this or how long its gonna be but its going somewhere- HAHA enjoy !! Unbeta'd too, so sorry for any mistakes

--

 

The sound of water clashing against rocks was calming. Water. Chanyeol snapped his eyes open and started frantically waving his arms, causing him to fall off whatever he was on and into the water. Of course, being afraid of water Chanyeol yelled and thrashed the best he could, eyes shut tightly while holding his breath once he found himself sinking. His air supply was running out, looking up the surface of the water seemed to be going farther and father away the more he moved his arms. Running out of air he breathed in and expected it to hurt, expected his lungs to fill with water and burn. But no, he was able to breathe perfectly fine. He looked around the water confused. Until he noticed, that he couldn't exactly swing his two legs back and forth opposite ways. Chanyeol looked down in fear. His heart stopped for a second. Instead of two perfectly working human legs he saw one giant fish tail. He screamed and to his surprise he was able to scream in water without water flooding his mouth. He brought his hands in view and they seemed very much human. Looking down again he saw the fish tail started at his waist and down. He was a mermaid. Merman he'd call himself. This is a nightmare.

How is this possible-?! I was a human being yesterday- what even happened yesterday? How am I a merman? This has to be a nightmare- I guess that's because I'm a merman and I'm supposed to live in water and all but- how in the world did I end up as a merman?!

Chanyeol let out a slightly fustrated sigh, not sure how he'd be able to cope with the fact that he's gonna be surrounded by water all the time. The only thing stopping him from freaking out is the fact that he can breathe. He looked around the water, looking up to see the surface of the water close, daylight still out. I guess this wouldn't hurt... The taller then began to swim the best he can with his new...tail? Which was surprisingly easy. The moment he got to the top, he inhaled deeply. As he did so, a sense of relief went through his whole body. I can still breathe air. I'm not just some fish human. He looked around the top, noticing some land nearby. A beach to be exact. He couldn't really go on land with how his body is now.

He faintly remembers reading an article of a mermaid being found on land, only to be taken away by scientists to be experimented and researched about. Apparently they kept the mermaid in some water tank. Just thinking about being being experimented on made his skin tingle with disgust and fear. Another heavy sigh left his lips as he began to swim back down. Suddenly he sees another person like him. Mermaid tail and all.

"Hey guys! We have another one!!" the merman had blue strikes in his black hair, round cheeks, and a very toned body. Chanyeol raised a brow, wondering if it was natural. The mermaid's hair he means. But then he wondered out loud, "What do you mean another one?" Chanyeol's face was replaced with one of confusion.

Just as he asked that, another merman had swam over to them, two mermaids following behind. "Oh goodie! Good job Minseok." This merman has platnimum blonde hair, his body was also pretty toned, though his face looked peaceful, smile small but still revealed how happy he was. The blue haired merman, or Minseok grinned and high fived the other.

"What's your name, lad?" Chanyeol blinked and pointed to himself at the merman's question. The merman only smiled kindly and nodded.

"..I'm Chanyeol." He answered hesitently.

"Nice to meet you Chanyeol, I'm Junmyeon. Welcome. Would you care to follow me? Oh and, those two beautiful women are Moonbyul and Yongsun. They like to call themselve's MoonStar though-" Junmyeon leans into Chanyeol's ear, to that Chanyeol baeks away slightly. But Junmyeon moves closer anyways and whispers into his ear. "They're a pair. Usually always together." Junmyeon leans away, and grins wider. "oh, that one is Moonbyul and the other is Yongsun." The blonde points to one who is snickering, kinda looking like that Minseok guy while she does so, except she has long light brunette hair. While the other has dark brown hair, face is also one of happiness and laughter. They both notice they are being talked about, turning towards him before bowing slightly, faces both chilled. "I'm Moonbyul-" "Yongsun-" "And we are MoonStar!" They chided in in perfect sync.

"Feel free to call me Solar though." Yongsun says before swimming away while pulling Moonbyul away, of course after they bidded their farewells.

Chanyeol stared at the slowly fading bodies. A cough disrupts the silence and Chanyeol's attention is returned to the blonde. "Okay, as I was saying, would you care to follow me?" he can only nod as there was nothing else to do, plus they seemed pretty friendly.

"Sure."

 

---

 

a/n: Sorry that this was pretty short! Even though there's little readers- HAHA-- Next one will be longer for sure ;u;