I Don't Even Know Your Name

I Don't Even Know Your Name

“Who is she?” he asks himself but he has no idea.

“Hey Chanyeol, who’s that girl?”

“Huh? Which one?”

“There, the one who stand beside the stairs.”

“No idea.”

“Are you really?”

“What? Do you expect me to know every single people in this high school?”

Junmyeon sighs. But really though he never sees that girl before. And she is quite.... well mesmerize. She doesn’t even dress nicely like the other girls, just a simple style but it is enough to make Junmyeon wonders who she is.

“What are you doing? Daydreaming?” says Chanyeol, “Come on man have fun! Our school is so kind right now so they even make this party to celebrate its own anniversary.”

Junmyeon doesn’t respond.

That girl is still there. But then a group of girls come near her to grab some drink near the stairs. That group of girls push the girl whom Junmyeon pays his attention all the time away.

“What the hell.” he sighs. Then he started looking for that girl but he couldn’t find her until the party ends.

The next day Junmyeon feels like he’s gone crazy because of that girl. He remembers her eyes and her smile. And guess what? None of Junmyeon friends know her name.

One day, Junmyeon stands alone in the school hallway. A girl’s voice surprises him. Junmyeon looks back and find a girl squating on the floor while picking her books up.

“Are you alright miss?” Junmyeon approaches her and starts picking some of her books up.

“Here you go.” He says.

“Thanks.” And that is the time when Junmyeon sees the girl’s face. It’s her!! The girl from the party. The girl whom driving him crazy.

“Are you... okay?” the asks because Junmyeon is pretty much in silence.

Junmyeon blinks his eyes and his gaze moves to the girl’s nametag.

‘Bae Juhyeon’ it says.

And then Junmyeon smiles. He finds his answer.

Hello there.