DRAFT/TEASER

Boss Baekhyun

Glancing at the clock, it was already 8pm. "I should be home by now watching that show, aish..." you mumbled as you type away those reports on the document file. This is the third time this week you've been asked to work slightly overtime. It was alright when it was the first time being asked to do so but now you regret being so obedient and compliant to your boss. 

 

If only your boss wasn't hot, young, slightly arrogant but still hot and definitely if he was not Byun Baekhyun, the highest-earning bachelor of the year, you wouldn't have been this obedient.

Although it is a huge pleasure to work for him and getting to see that face of a beauty, you were getting tired of his demands. Lately, he has been eyeing on you a lot more than usual and he's always calling you to his office. Every time you entered his office and took your seat, you feel him staring at your bare milky legs. When you lift your head up after discussing your ideas to him, his eyes were already set on you. He also manages a slight smirk when you agree to his overtime plead. 

 

"Are you going to continue daydreaming even though it's already night time?" the sudden voice out of nowhere took you by surprise making you jump slightly. 

 

You heard a chuckle. It's him, your boss, Byun Baekhyun. "Ah i'm sorry Mr. Byun. I thought you went home already?"

 

"So you think it's okay for you to daydream when i'm not in the office?" He stares at you.

 

"That's not what I meant Mr. Byun i'm s-sorry, what i-" 

 

"I'm just playing, love" Baekhyun chuckled, leaning his back on your desk and folding his arms. You stared at his body, realising that he took off the suit and he is only wearing a black tight dress shirt, accentuating his biceps. "You do know that report is actually due by the end of next month?" He looks at you with a slight smirk before his eyes moved towards the screen of your computer.

 

"W-what?! This report that i've been working overtime to finish writing is actually due in a month's time?!" You were taken aback. How could he do this to me? Jerk. you thought. You could've been at home watching the latest k-drama that is on the rise lately. You could feel your blood boil. That's it, you had enough of him controlling you. 

"Mr.Byun, I'm sorry but I have to say that I had enough of your demands. Why do you always do this to me?" You asked him for the truth.

He let out a chuckle and a smirk, "Sweetheart, relax."

Relax? You couldn't believe he just said that to you. How could you possibly relax when you have been lied to all these time? You glared at him.  

Baekhyun stood up and your gaze followed him. "You're cute when you're angry."

"Excuse me Mr Byun?" You furrowed your eyebrows. 

He proceeded to switch off the computer.