Drunk Happenings (Tenny)

House of NCT (Drabbles)

 

Summary: Ten hates it when Johnny gets home drunk.

 

 


Ten hates it when Johnny gets home drunk.

Ten hates it when Johnny’s speech slurs and he spouts nonsense. Not that he doesn’t already do that when he’s sober but imagine it being ten thousand times worse, no pun intended.

Ten also hates it when Johnny gets too intoxicated to even walk properly and collapses on the living room floor.

But nothing beats Ten’s hatred of having to carry his tall boyfriend all the way to the bedroom and having to clean him up.

“Are you ing kidding me. I know you love beer on the rocks but I didn’t think you’d actually drink rocks, you fatass.” Ten groaned, his knees almost giving out under the weight of Johnny.  Usually Johnny would be a little sober and can walk but this time Ten literally had to drag all 187 cm and 63kg of flesh and bones across the living room, up the stairs and onto the bed. Ten doesn’t even know if he’ll be alive by then.

Incoherent murmurs escaped Johnny’s lips and Ten is less bothered by it. His only goal at that moment was to make sure Johnny gets to bed, all tucked in and clean. Ten reached the dreaded stairs but he endured, thinking it’ll all be over in a few minutes. But lifting Johnny was harder than expected and if only Ten knew that all the movement was doing things to Johnny’s stomach, Ten would have stopped but of course he didn’t and that’s why it resulted in Johnny puking all over the stairs.

“Oh my g-god.”

Ten was speechless.

Ten was shocked.

Ten suddenly want to leave Johnny sleeping on the stairs and making him clean his own mess the day after.

But Ten loves Johnny too much to do that and he didn’t even want to imagine what the house would smell like tomorrow if he didn’t clean it up now.

“I swear to god you’re paying for this, you hear me Seo Youngho? You are grounded. I don’t care if your friends leave you or whatever but I am not going to do this ever again.” Ten complained, leaving Johnny on the stairs as he rushed down to get a wet mop.

Ten resisted the urge to push the mop against Johnny’s face and hurriedly cleaned the place, making a mental note to thank Taeyong for supplying Febreze because damn, Johnny’s puke stinks.

By the time Ten cleaned the mop and got back to his boyfriend, Johnny was already sleeping soundly on the steps. Ten let out an exhausted huff as he put Johnny’s arm around his neck and lifted him up again. Ten regretted not drinking enough milk when he was younger because then he wouldn’t need to suffer so much.

“You can do this, Ten. Just two more steps.” Ten gritted and pushed himself until he reached the top. At this point, Ten was just dragging Johnny to the bedroom and pushed him on the bed. Johnny’s long limbs sprawled all over and a loud snore was heard.

Ten rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, letting out a small laugh. He should be angry no doubt, but Johnny’s face looked funny. Ten didn’t miss the chance of taking a few pictures for future blackmail use and moved on to clean Johnny up. Removing his clothes was always a pain in the , but then again it was a good opportunity for Ten to see his boyfriend’s abs so he wasn’t complaining. Ten put on clean track pants on Johnny and flopped down on top of Johnny. If he had any energy left in him Ten would have pushed Johnny to his side of the bed but he didn’t and Johnny took up literally all of the space so Ten found his resting place on Johnny’s bare chest.

“You’re lucky I love you, idiot.” Ten muttered, quickly falling asleep.

Ten didn’t know, but Johnny was smiling as he wrapped his arms around his cute and lovable boyfriend.

 


A/N: i've been laying off writing for a while because college got me x_x and this drabble was written in a rush ahaha. But if you have any requests, don't hesitate to put them in the comments below! thx and ily all <3