The beginning

Emerald
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

POV Ji-hu

 

Hearing birds chirp, feeling a slight breeze of the wind, howling oh so beautiful.. Suddenly I feel so heavy, barely breathing, I jolted up just to find my Roommate bouncing on my stomach.

 

"Taengoo!! Get off me now!" I groaned laying myself back on my comfortable cushion that would hopefully bring me back to dreamland, but Taengo had other plans. She took that opportunity to jump back on and scream right in my ear.

"Get up Ji-hu!! School starts soon!"

"…" As I was about to answer her she beat me to it.

"Whatever, get ready or we will be late for the first day." Tae said and left my room.

 

Finally she is gone. Oh I totally forgot to introduce myself, well I am Ji-hu Moon. I am just an average 18 years old girl, my hobbies are drawing, reading and just simply listening to music. Even though I am not an active person I love sports? Does that even make sense? Grumply leaving the comfortable space and going to prepare myself for the first day. Jeans and Hoodie on, done! Pft nobody said I had a sense of fashion never expect that from me. Going once through my short hair. Mission: Get ready accomplished.

 

Stepping out of my room down the stairs, just to make sure that b*tch of a bouncing roommate didn’t leave without me I shouted out "Taengo!! Bouncy dork!" just to be greeted with her ahjumma laugh.

"Let's go?" I asked.

"Lettgo" Tae jumped out of the door.

"Slow down stupid!" running after her.

 

 

As we arrived at the school gates we were greeted by our other friends. One of them head locked me.

"Yurii let go please!" I pleaded. Yes I was a bit smalle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter