-1-

The Sound Of Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Heads up) This story consist of social anxiety disorder, If you are uncomfortable with it, kindly please don't read this :)

also, there will be a lot of swearing and I'm sorry if there is a lot of grammatical error because english is not my main language

 

(Chapter 1)

Irene never likes to talk.

So all she did was just laid back, and all her friends will do the talking. Even though she rarely did the same thing as Joy and all her friends were doing, they all know that she leads them. She was the brain of the group, without her, it won’t be as powerful as it is now.

She never likes to talk, and words rarely came out of but when it does, most of the time it was just mean.

That was how she got the reputation of an despite her lack of communicating.

She figured that maybe that was one of the main reason she didn’t like to talk. For all she know, she was bad at expressing what she truly wanted to say anyway.

“Go buy some food”

Irene let her gaze drifted to the girl in front of her who seemed to be fidgeting under all the stares she got. After a few second, Irene continued whatever she was doing, not really caring much about the interactions before her.

She was that kind of person anyway, not really giving any damn about everyone and everything, unless it was related to her personally.

“Come on now, Shoo!”

“But Joy I don’t have any money left” The girl said, clearly annoyed.

“Well then do something with it, it’s not my problem”, Joy’s eyebrow furrowed, growing impatient. “Or do you want your little broth-“

“Okayokay fine!” the girl said with rushed, gritting her teeth. “don’t tell him about it” she said in a hushed voice. Trying her best to came out as fearless as she can be, even though she already knew that joy wouldn’t ever be scared or felt threatened by her.

After hearing that, Joy’s lips turned into a smirk.

“aye aye captain Yeri”

And then Yeri left hurriedly.

 

Yeri was just one of the victims that wasn’t included with those who get the “special treatment”. Those who got the “special treatment” were just a few.

And Seulgi happened to be in that “special treatment” category.

Irene didn’t have anything against any of the victims they had bullied to be honest. She didn’t even know why she agreed to bullied other people in the first place.

Maybe she just wanted to get rid of the numbness. Do something, anything to be feel needed.

Without the group, she thought that she was nothing. That was why whatever stuffs they do, she will follow them.

As long as she felt she was needed.

-----------------------------------

It started just because of a stupid incident.

Irene was usually expressionless, but that day was an exception. She easily snapped at other people, and she was frowning all the time. Everyone knew not to messed with her, especially that day when she was hot-headed and all. They know their life could turned upside down just by trying to do anything funny with the ice queen.

She had a big fight with her parents. Actually, she was always not on a good term with them, but the fight they had that day was just one of the few times where it was so great that its affecting her even in her daily activitie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter