One

Empty Hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hello there!! Is everyone still there? Well, sorry for not updating, I am still full of doubts about how can I update my stories, every time I tried to write, my minds went blank, but little by little, I think there's progress.

So, please be patient with for a while, I'm still searching for some inspirations.

This one is from a old draft that I found. So please support it.

Thank you.

 

 

 

 

****************

"Stay with me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara turn her gaze at the man behind her,. She is in the kitchen preparing for their dinner when Sung-hyun make his apperance and said those words.

 

 

 

 

 

"E-Excuse me?"-She ask.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You stick around and go. It irritates me. So, you better stay here."-He plainly said. Sandara bit her lower lip to hide her smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you asking me---".

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Move in with me."-He said and then walk towards the living room. Sandara smiles wide at what she heard from him..

 

 

 

 

****

 

"Seung-hyun.."-She whisper as he kiss her lips. He bit her lower lip gently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I want you.."-He said in husky voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"B-But...we're not married!! Only married couples do it!"-She said Seung-hyun stop his assault and look at her, he smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What should you expect when I said that you should move in here? That didn't mean nothing."-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So what are we then?" She want's to know what are they, despite of the truth that they live in the same roof, acting like a couple, she didn't tried even once ask him if they are something, more than just a friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She realizes, she still needs answers, even just a word of confirmation from him that they are an item. But she got no answer because He lunges on her and pin her in the bed that they share and roughly covers her lips with his.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******

 

"Seunghyun..."-Sandara moans as Seung-hyun pound in him faster and one more , stiffen and groan, with heavy breathing, he pulls himself out of her core and lay beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara bit her lower lip and fix try to sit, bringing the blanket to cover her bare , she look at Seung-hyun that is now lying in the bed they share since she move in, his eyes is close. This scene is like a routine to them, after they ate dinner, they will retire to bed and made love (atleast to her) then after, he will just lie next to her and sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

It was a routine. She breath deeply and speak.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm pregnant."-She said. She finally said the thing that she wants to say. At first, she is reluctant, can't believe what she found out a few days ago, she just thinks that its just stress that's why her period had stop, then she felt some symptoms, like dizziness and cravings,so, she try to test and it say that it is positive.

 

 

 

 

She turn her gaze at Seung-hyun, his eyes is still close, not saying anything. She expects him to reacts, but she receive nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Please say something." But still nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seung-hyun.."-She continue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you want me to say?"-He ask. She look at him, still eyes close but she can feel the tension between them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I don't know. What... you want me to do?"-She answer, she really don't know. She is still stunned by the news she got, she's still confused about everything.

 

 

 

 

 

"Abort it."-He said with cold tone. She stared at the man beside him with wide eyes. He open his eyes and look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Get rid of that thing or leave." He said and stood, grab his clothes, wears it and walk out of the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara just stare at the door, tears flowing down her cheeks. How can he be so heartless? A man who wants to get rid of the life they both made? And how can she still love this kind of man?

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

 

 

"Where have you been?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

She finally ask, seeing that he comes home late every night for the past few w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter