Final

Pay attention!

"you don't pay enough attention to me" Changkyun complains.

They were currently filming their live vapp when Jooheon had let it slip that Changkyun would be releasing his mixtape, the maknae had looked visibly upset at Jooheon.

Jooheon thinks it's because he revealed the mixtape, and so he quickly hugged the younger and apologized. However, Changkyun had a different reason to be upset.

He was jealous. Why?

Well, Jooheon and him had been a couple for almost half a year now, and although everything looks fine on the outside, there are some things that he thinks need improvement.

Number 1: Jooheon is currently obsessed with Shownu's arms, to the point that during a backstage filming, he sought out Shownu first. Of course, Changkyun also likes to touch (and bite) Shownu's arms but he thinks he should've been the former's first pick.

Number 2: Jooheon always, always plays around with Minhyuk. He never does that with the maknae.

Number 3 (and the main reason,really): Jooheon is always updated with whatever is happening with Gunhee. He gets that they're best friends, brothers from way before, but that doesn't mean Changkyun won't get jealous.

There, he admits it.

He's freaking jealous of almost everybody close to Jooheon. He knows it's not healthy, but he just can't help it, when it comes to the older he becomes so possessive that even he's surprised.

He smiles quickly towards the camera so that it's not obvious to the fans watching that he's upset, but once the filming has ended and their photoshoot wrapped up he became quiet.

Hyungwon notices the younger's change in mood and quietly approaches him, "hey, you ok?"
"hyung, I'm fine. Just a little tired" he replies
"liar. I know something's buggin' you. Spit it out." the taller commands
"I'm just a little upset with Jooheon-hyung. He pays attention to everyone except me" he whines
"oh, couple problems. I dont wanna get involved with that" Hyungwon says
"then why'd you ask in the first place?" Changkyun snorts
"snarky maknae, I heard great reviews on this site called 'my korean man'. It's supposed to be a site for people having trouble with their Korean boyfriends who need advise." Hyungwon says as he fiddles with his phone
"hyung, how do you even know that?" he asks, genuinely curious as to how Hyungwon, the laziest on the planet, could know such random things
"I'm omnivorous. I know all things"
"it's omnipotent. You just went back to being an idot, hyung" Changkyun chuckles.

That night Changkyun still couldn't suppress his negative emotions, sitting on his bed, he tried meditating, reading books, listening to some music. Nothing worked. Then he remembered the site Hyungwon mentioned and decided to check it out. He created an account, with Daniel as his username.

He looked at the forums and decided to create a topic of his own: Too much jealousy?


He stated all the moments he got jealous, from the time Jooheon (whom he nicknamed bunbun) would touch Shownu's (aka Robot) chest and arms, to the time he would flirt (not really openly flirt, but in Changkyun's eyes anything with physical contact counts as flirting) with Minhyuk (aka sunshine), to the times Jooheon would hang out with Gunhee (aka crocodile) and would come back in the wee hours of the morning.

For a few minutes no one replied to his thread, until he received a private message from someone called Jollibee.

Jollibee: man, your boyfriend sounds like a jerk

Changkyun stares at his phone for a while, finally a kindered spirit! He thinks, he quickly types a reply.

Daniel: really? You don't think I'm too possessive?
Jollibee: nah. I wish my boyfriend would show some jealousy like you.
Daniel: yeah? Why? What's your boyfriend like?
Jollibee: he's cold. To the point that I'm always trying to make him jealous, but he's like a rock.
Daniel: *sigh* boyfriends huh?
Jollibee: yeah, i wish Changkyun would be more expressive.
Daniel: Changkyun?

Changkyun quickly puts his phone down and runs to the living room shouting "Jooheon you sh*t!!!"

Needless to say, we all know they'd be alright.