Need to feel needed

F(x) Station - Need to feel needed (Singapore) - slho901
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s pov

 

“Oppa, please accompany me to the haunted hospital down the run down street.” I whined at my 18 year old brother.

 

“WAE?” My Oppa exclaimed after making a leap to throw his basketball.  “!” He swore when the shot missed. But he immediately turned his attention back to me.

 

I’m his princess afterall!

 

“Do you know what you are talking about?” He approached me while waving at his fan girls who were eye r*ping him  from his glorious jet black wet  hair, his well-defined broad jawline, story telling sparking brown orbs, button cute nose,  plump red and hot lips, well tonned arms and legs.  “You know that is an evil place that had bad spirits and people witnessed the undead there multiple times! ”   He raised his hands acting a gruesome face trying to scare me.

 

“Yah~” I covered my eyes with my hands. Then he burst out laughing loudly, “See you are a scary cat who is afraid of ghost”. I stamped my feet, close out distance to hit him on his chest repeatly. “Bad Oppa! Bad Oppa!”

 

“My answer is no.” Am swat off his sweats on his forehead with his hand and I kinda of thought that he is freaking hot.

 

If only he is not my Oppa in blood.

 

Grabbed the towel from his bag and passed to him. Then gave him his water bottle with the sweetest smile that I knew he would not reject me.

 

“Ok, ok, you tell me the reason.” He drank ¾ of the water and then poured the rest over his head. The water dripped down making his t-shirt almost translucent. The girls at the bench wowed with big saucers eyes as if wanting to eat my brother alive.

 

“Promise me that you wouldn’t be mad if I tell you the reason?” I begged with my hand tugging the end of his almost see through white t-shirt and looked pleadingly.

 

He nodded and smiled to his fan girls. Seeing that, an unknown anger exploded within me. I shouted, “Kai made a bet to his friends that he will take the key from the most haunted ward in that hospital!”

 

His face changed to expressionless for a second, he quickly towel dried his face and asked,“So?”

 

“So, being his good GIRLFRIEND, I wanted to help him! Luna had told me the ward number and I’m confident of getting it!”

 

“You are crazy!” He stormed off leaving me behind.

--

 

 “Oppa, this is the ward where the key is.” I am standing close behind my Oppa. “How did you know is this ward number? You sure you wanna do this? You can still change your mind you know?” I nodded and stretched my hand to push the ward door. The door opened effortlessly with a creaking sound. I looked up at Oppa, he shook his head and muttered, “It is all for you, my princess”. Then he simply stride in bravely.

 

My Oppa is so courageous and has always being my knight in shinning armour.

 

Tugging his t shirt at the sides and followed behind him feeling safe. “BAM!” The ward door slammed shut. “Yah!” I jumped and backhugged my brother. Am switched on his phone flash light and tried to open the door. 

 

“It is lock!”

“But it was not lock when we open it! Did IT lock the door?”

“It must be the wind, don’t be afraid k?”

“Ooh ooh ooh! It must be IT! It must be IT! It must be IT!” I jumped and shook nervously.

 

He grabbed me, shook me a little, looked at me in the eye and declared,” Look at me, Krys. I’m you brother, older by you by 2 months old, I’m more knowledgeable than you. I say it was wind and it was wind. That is final!”

 

My Oppa is so authoritative but I like it.

 

His shout calmed me down. He returned his attention on the lock and keep turning it attempting to unlock it. The room was getting darker and darker when he did that.

 

“Ooh ooh ooh. Stop don’t turn that lock!” I exclaimed and pulled my brother arms.

ooh ooh ooh
ooh ooh ooh
Stop don’t turn that lock

“Wae?” Am asked me annoyingly

“I notice that the more you turn the lock, the room get darker! IT is not happy…” I squeezed myself small and hugged his arm.

“Krys, it must be my mobile battery getting weak, get it? Not IT!” He reasoned.

“Please Oppa listen to me, don’t turn that lock anymore.”

“Fine” he gave up “There must be a way to get out. Don’t worry.” He ruffled my hair to comfort me and it did magic. It calmed me down by half!

He held my left hand and explored the room by walking in front of me. His hand was warmed and brought peace to my heart making me feel safe that I could not get from anyone.

 

The room was dark with faint red light that was reflected from the nearby advertising mega board. It really looked scary. I was not paying attention to the environment until now. The only clear white light was the one from my brother’s mobile flash light. He shone front and back repeatly, in front of him to see the way and back to guide me.

 

We passed the bed and made our way to the other side of the room. Am ransacked the place totally and finally found a small key when he opened a small box. He turned to face me and grinned, “Hold that key don’t drop it. ”

 

I smiled, took the keys and turned wanting to walk to try the lock. I realised that the light was not shone to guide me. “Am.”  I pulled his arm. “I’m searching for something. It won’t take too long.” After 1 minute as I saw a white figure flying over the bed. I quickly pulled his arms again “It won’t take too long.” He was assuring me but I keeping pulling him non stop.

Hold that key don’t drop
It won’t take too long
it won’t take too long

 

He turned to me and saw me with eyes and mouth wide open with hands dancing in to air. He chuckled,  “Stop with all the games, Krys.”

 

“This ain’t no charade. You know what I’m talking about.” I mumbled softly and rolled my eyes to the side where the bed was. 

Stop with all the games
This ain’t no charade
You know what I’m talking about

 

He caught my signal, stood up slowly, ushered me behind him and approached the bed. I tugged him to move to the door to try the lock instead. I stepped on the floor with some liquid and I slipped. “O...p..p..a!” He flipped around to protect me from the fall. We landed on that bed!

 

I felt the impact of the fall and someone landed on me. My mind replayed the fall in slow motion. I then knew who was on top of me.

 

! Heart stop pumping so hard. Oppa might hear you!

 

Our noses touched. “Are you ok?” He asked with full of concern. His unique breathe brushed over my face warming me. I searched for his eyes and found it. I saw the reflection of myself in his. Time halted. My mind flashed with images of our growing up years. My heart was pumping like mad just now suddenly slowed down drastically and even skipped a couple of beats. I just realised that the bonds of you and me had ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter