------ THE MAFIA

♛ Tнε EMPIRE ♛ Mafia AU | New! Many available faceclaims! | Semi - Literate | Come join the mafia or police!
POSH
The Mafia
X
thefamily

The Head. Jeon Kang Gil became a force to be reckoned with among the Mafia, with the help of the Kim, Park and Lim family who aided him in his conquest of following in his father's footsteps to rule the Empire.

While 'Mr Jeon' is patient, graceful and prefers to talk business and negotiate as opposed to create unnecessary bloodshed, he is ruthless and the most feared man in South Korea. The police have been unable to track him down and bring down the Mafia, and lack dirt on the man himself. He is referred to law enforcers as 'Jeon'.

Jeon has 5 children from his multiple string of marriages, 3 sons and 2 daughters: Open [00], Jeon Hyosung [26], Open [00], Kim Yugyeom [22], and Jeon Jungkook [20], the youngest son whom was conceived through Jeon's current wife, Jeon Yuri.

There is discord within the family, as these siblings fight for power, clash with the struggle for dominance and absolutely do not get along outside of the presence of their father. It is said that they are bound to kill one another before any other crime bosses can take them down.

.

POSH
jeon
kang gil
X
the
ranks
The Recruits
The recruits are not considered part of the mafia family, and must earn their keep and prove what use to the Mafia they can offer, as well as their loyalty.

Recruits must be scouted by Made-Men of the Mafia before they can be considered, and after passing a level of favor among the Higher Authorities, they are given a chance to oath into the Mafia.

The Associates
Associates are business partners who do not have a say in the way the Mafia is ran, however work hand in hand with the mafia to provide help in exchange for protection, wealth and power by affiliation.

Associates can be club owners, doctors, politicians and even police chiefs who want a cut in what the Mafia has to offer.

The Workers
Workers can either be new recruits once they have oathed into the mafia, employees, or people who have been forced into the business -like es. Some workers may not even be aware of the Mafia's influence at all. They make money, have protection, but have absolutely no power among the ranks.

They help in raking in money for the Mafia, and have vowed their loyalty and silence. Workers can be nurses at the hospital, to the receptionists at the hotel lobby, e, to drivers, hosts, informants, and clerks. They are not like Associates, as they actually belong to the Mafia empire under Jeon's watch.

The Soldiers
The hired muscle. These are the hitmen, the killers and the enforcers, who shoot down those who disrespect the family, don't pay their debt and are on the hit list.

They also may accompany the big leaders to protect them in Sit Downs and meetings to make sure the meeting does not get out of hand. Their job is considered the most dangerous.

The Captains [10/15]
They report directly to the Underboss and oversee each division of the Mafia: Contraband Trade, ion Ring, Media control, Business Monopoly, and the Gambling. Each are responsible for the profits their respective divisions produce.

Captains order workers and meet with associates, and can also issue hits with the blessings from the underboss, and they attend regional meetings with associates and the Higher in Command like any corporate business meeting. There are 3 captains per division.

The Right Hand [3/5]
Each Underboss has a right hand man who assists them with business decisions, protection and knowledge. They must be able to provide facts and act as the Underboss's eyes on the back of their head.

They are trusted by the underboss, and are appointed to this position personally by the underbosses themselves. While they do not have the amount of power as the underboss does, they should be respected with just as much conviction. Right Hand Men are also the underboss's personal hitmen, and are trained killers..

The Underboss [5/5]
This position requires high activity (3-4 days a week), do not apply for this position if you will not be able to keep up with the plots. These are where the three sons and two daughters play a role in the Mafia Empire.

These five siblings do not get along, yet they act as one and are the underbosses who oversee the comings and goings of the mafia under a critical eye. They are showing their best efforts will overall proof who will be chosen to take over the role of the boss when their father, Jeon, has passed away.

.
Skull
brand
X
contraband
The Mafia is able to import drugs, slaves and weaponry internationally into Korea, and distribute fire arms, drugs and workers at a high cost. Their biggest vendors are between the Chinese and Japanese markets, while drugs are imported from US military camps around Korea and oversees.
Right Hand: Jung Soojung |
Captains: [0/3]
Hyosung
////////////////////////////////////////////
media
The Mafia has complete hold of the press and is able to keep slip ups, disasters and tragedies such as hits and scandals out of media attention. Their power over publication is not just limited to the newspapers, but social media, journalists, the internet, magazines and television.
Right Hand: open |
Captains: [1/3]
Open
////////////////////////////////////////////
gambling
From running casinos within the Chinese, Japanese and American market, and playing with the stock market, to paying athletes for rigged games and bids, and running illegal gambling sites and underground fighting rings within hidden places among the streets of Gangnam, the mafia's hand is in the greedy eyes of the gamblers.

The loan sharks make a huge buck off of business owners, athletes and desperate addicts through accrued interest and it happens to be one of their most secure markets.
Right Hand: open |
Captains: [2/3]
Yugyeom
////////////////////////////////////////////
prostitution
The Mafia runs illegal, yet popular ographic sites, the red light districts, both high end brothels and street-curve hookers, clubs, music industry idols who sell their bodies to higher bidders for fame and slavery through human trafficking throughout Asia. They have access to mankind's biggest guilty pleasure. .
Right Hand: Kim Taehyung |
Captains: [1/3]
Jungkook
////////////////////////////////////////////
monopoly
The last district of occupations are the Mafia's business monopolies, where they hold footholds within many Entrepreneurship. Big business, small business, electronics, night clubs, market places, online social media -the Mafia has their hands on it and are either scaring business owners into handing their businesses over to take over profit, or are creating something bigger and better to run them down.
Right Hand: open |
Captains: [0/3]
oPEN
////////////////////////////////////////////
 
oath to
the mafia
 
Comment below with the following application format:

Face Claim's Full Name
Face Claim's Group/Industry

Character's Full Name
Character's Mafia Alias
Character's Age
Mafia+Rank
District
Password

If you are applying to be an Under Boss, please include:

I am aware that this position requires effort and activity. I promise to be active 3-5 days a week.
form
application
Rules&Regs
//////////////////////////////////////////////
Once you join the mafia, there is no turning back. To leave the mafia is to die as you have oathed loyalty and silence upon your entrance into the mafia. Made Men are then branded with the symbol of the mafia - the black butterfly. There shall be no disrespect to one another, as you are all family. Die for your brother, love your brother. To disrespect your brother is to disrespect the family.

Hits shall not be done without the approval of the boss. Anyone caught stealing profit, lying to their brothers, being involved with the police and sharing information concerning the secrets of the mafia will be put to death.
GuideLines
//////////////////////////////////////////////
Those in the Mafia must wear formal attire and remain well kept at all times. Violence in public should not be shown under any circumstanced. If interrogated by the police, remain calm, polite and respectful. Give them less reason for suspicion and arrest. After all, the police cannot touch you without hard evidence. 

Recruits shall regard all members of the Mafia with politeness and respect, Workers, Associates and Soldiers must show respect and politeness when reporting to their assigned Captains. All members must show respect and politeness when in reporting to the Boss, the Underbosses and their right-hand men.