Final

Steel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2078

Robots, they are made hundreds years ago. Despite of the development, robots are still... robots, a type of machine which is made of iron.

Through the years, robots has now looked more like human with their silicon skins, deep eyes, nilon hair and a human built. Each one has his own look. They are produced to help people with different works, it's really difficult to tell if someone is a robot based on their face. But it became easy when you talk to them, because robots have no feelings.

YG Factory, Seoul (The world biggest factory)

Robots are born perfect but that day, a chip was missing a piece, which causes a robot code 348 to escape. Normally, robots would never survive in the rain, but he managed to get through it. The police went looking for him like crazy, someone was covering him.

2083

Kim Hanbin was a cold person, his eyes were empty, he had never smiled once. On the other hand, Jinhwan, his brother was sweet and nice. They didn't look alike much, because Hanbin is that year's robot. Jinhwan helped him, he had to let go of his boyfriend, his job, everything he had to take care of Hanbin. Never in his life had he blamed Hanbin. Luckily, Hanbin found a job, he became a mechanic, the best one in the town.

2084.

Detective Yunhyeong's robot was broken, so he did the thing everybody does, get it fixed. He went to B.I- the most popular store. He watched the owner fixed his robot dog quickly. No human could do it that fast, and no human would say like that, too. He came back to the police station to look for the informations, but it was empty, that store's owner was a mystery. He soon contacted his boss, detective Jiwon. Right at that moment, he found out that the robot case that year was still on progress.

2085.

After a year of finding pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter