The white lie

A New side of me, When I'm with you.

A New side of me, When I'm with you. 

(Chapter 1 : The White lie)
 
The natural wind blow me to the east. The garden that full of blossom flowers and full of pink color if you are looking from the bend nearby a huge tree from where I sit. It’s really beautiful. Many couples are on their date, they are holding hand, leaning on to each other and other are enjoying their picnic with tons of food they prepared. All I can see is the love bloom everywhere. And the wind keep on blowing and it makes me feel like very cold then normal or it is because of the temperate slightly drop today or I wear thin clothes. I don’t know why I feel blank and awkward just by staring at those lovely couples. Suddenly, the loneliness hunt me whenever I lay my eyes on even the birds has it partner on the trees chirping together. Actually, I got cooler and cooler since the wind start to blow stronger than before until my mouth become shaking. At the moment, the large hands and are very soft hold on to me like I am dreaming. In fact, it's very warm. “I am so sorry, I’m late” he continues, “Why are you trembling that much, looking at your lip, it starts shaking. And why you doesn’t put lots of clothes?” said, Junior. The pretty and young looking man who always put a large beautiful smile on his handsome face. His smooth and straight natural hair gets slightly got blow by the wind. It seems very natural and cool. He wearing a long black coat and ripped jean. And that reminds me of the lead male actors in Korean drama. And I reply back to him, “I am waiting for you”. Suddenly, a harsh voice answer back promptly, Momo Ah you’ll be late again! Wake up Wake up!!! Do you hear me?, why are u always waiting for me to wake you up every morning? Can’t you just put an alarm clock and go to school by yourself? This girl when will she grow up?”, said mom. I feel so dizzy and I realize it was just a dream and beautiful one I have ever had. I am little bit drowsy as well as frustrate as she woke me up from a fondness dream. His image is still popping up in my head, whenever I stare he starts to appear everywhere. I murmur to myself “Junior, Why are you so late? Can’t you come earlier than that? So, I got to saw a little bit longer.” And I wish it would be weekend so that I don’t have to wake up that earlier either... I put on the school uniform and head downstairs to prepare sandwiches and coffee. And It is a must have items I can’t fully focus on anything if I had an empty stomach and without caffeine. 
 
The bell ring and the gate start to close. There are a few students who are late too, they are rushing to their classroom and so am I. Luckily, I get in before the gate close. And someone caught my eyesight, she is the only person who is still outside of the school front gate. She is talking to the school guard, but I am not sure what are they talking about. But I kind of sense that she is kindly ask for a favor to get inside the school. I think to myself I am late anyway, let’s go and help her out then. I walk slowly to the front gate. That’s girl is stunningly gorgeous and tall too, how can she born like that. “She is such a lucky girl to born with that face and body” I murmur. The guard and that gorgeous girl are talking. 
 
“Please let’s me in, uncle" She talks with a sympathy face." My backpack is so heavy and I got lots of assignment to finish today, I can’t be absent. Please let me in just one".
“You are late, rule is rule! Don't you have a clock at your house?” the guard back talk to her.
Please uncle, all of group assignment are with me. Please let me in so I can hand it to the teacher, if not I will dead in the next session. This is my first time, please! can you help me?” said the girl who continue to beg the tough man.
 
The guard face looks so scary and firm after many few begging from her. Promptly, he starts to stare at me. He is so scary, indeed. Then, he turns his face and talk to me, “Why are you here? Don’t you have the class to attend? If so, don’t stay here! Get out of the way kid!!”. I reply back to him in a low tones and a smile on my face, “I really want to get back to class uncle, but all of my team assignments are with her. She responsible to correct and print it out. In fact, she is not well but she still manage to come to school since today is the deadline. Can you let her in? So that I can hand it to the teacher. We promise you we won’t be late again next time”. The guard reply back with the same firm face, “If that so, you still can’t get in! Everyone is in trouble because of you they are waiting for you, you should at least responsible for you tasks!” He continues, “Now, hand that documents through that door holes and give it to you friend, she is waiting for you". So, I think of something else if begging doesn’t work on him then I have to think of other way for her to get in.
 
As she opens her backpack, I see a large box she is holding in her right arm. In fact , I have no ideas what is inside that box but one thing that I am sure of  is that it won't be fit through the small door hole. Then I can beg him to open the entry door. Without thinking too much and the time keep clicking. So I point to that box straight away and said, “Hey, you are holding it already it’s in your left hand. Why are u checking inside your bag?" And she looks blank and I suddenly wink at her. I think she understand me. So, she goes with the flow, “Ah, yes.. yeah... here it is. How stupid I am! I was holding it for a while”. I talked bit louder than before in a regretful tones, “Ah… that box is so huge that it wouldn’t fit in the holes of the gate door. Look!! Awww”. I asked him “Can I open that small entry door to get the box?, since that huge box doesn't fit in the hole though” He stared at me steadily and repeat “ Okay, but you can only get the box in and no more than that!!”. I agreed and nod twice, instantly. So, I tried to open and manage the door space huge enough for her to fit in. I want to make sure whether he can see me making a signal to her. So, I turn my head to him. Luckily, he standing facing the opposite I said silently and make a gestures of my thumb rising up to backward direction for a sign for her to get inside, whenever I open it. She raises her thumb as a signal back that she got my point. As soon as I open the door gate, I grab her hand tightly and that large box drop  on the ground. I pull her in and we both run away to the classroom together. Along the way to class, I murmur "that was so close, woofff”. She run out of breathe and said "I am so tired, can we rest for a moment?"
 
After a fast and long run, we haven’t seen that scary man chases after us anymore. Since, we both exhausted, so we decide to take a very short rest. While, we sit on the green grass at the park in front of the main building. I introduce myself to her,
“You are so good at running too, maybe you have very long legs.”I smirk. “...Ah, I forget to introduce myself. My name is Harai Momo. You can just called me Momo. How about you? What is your name?”. She smiles back, “hehe, maybe. I will took it as a compliment” “By the way, My name is Tzuyu. Thank for helping me out” she shows a wide smile on her face again. Tzuyu? What I pretty name! I have never heard before. And don’t mention it" I continue the talk " and you are good at lying too. If we are in a team, our team will slay” I giggle. She burst out laughing and said, "Thank you. Actually, I’m from Taiwan“ she continues “Yep, seems like we work really well together. Let’s form a team again next time. I will do you a favor in return” She starts to wink at me all of the sudden. I look a bit suprise and reply, "Well... don't mention it, but I hope we won't get chase again next time." "And how about the box?  I think I made you drop it while I try to pull you inside the school gate. I'm sorry about that." She said, "That's my lunchbox, I can buy the food at canteen so don't worry about it. And you saved me from that cruel guard please don't said that". "I feel relief now, so are you getting better now? I think I run out of time. I need to attend my class now. See you later". She nodes twice and show her smiles. I smile back in a return, and I run back to the class straight away.