Tease

Complicated Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myoui Mansion

“Mina can I talk to you?”, Mr. Myoui asked Mina as he is standing in Mina’s room door then after waiting for a minute Mina finally open the door and asked her father to enter the room.
“What do you want Dad?”, Mina asked who’s already calmed down after insisting to cancel the engagement
“I’m sorry, if I’m done something wrong to you before. I am really greedy about that time. But now I want you to decide who you will love. I want to meet her as soon as possible”, Mr. Myoui said and Mina is really happy after hearing it and she hugged her father and tears fall to Mina eyes.
“Really Dad? I will bring her here soon!”, Mina said as she cry and it Mr. Myoui is happy after saying those words to her daughter


Next Day,

Mina went to Chaeyoung Apartment and Tzuyu is the one who open the door.
“Where is she ?” mina said as soon as she saw tzuyu.
“No good morning or hello ?” Tzuyu asked her.
“Good morning Tzuyu.” Mina rolled her eyes, “Where is Chaeng ?” she continued her words.
“Still in her dreamland.” Tzuyu said as she let mina come in.
“It’s already 10AM and she’s still sleeping?”, Mina said as soon as she enter to Chaeyoung Apartment.
“She barely can’t sleep thinking about you last night.” Tzuyu said while walking to towards the couch and let mina enter chaeyoung’s room.

“Morning !” mina excitidly hugged the sleeping Chaeyoung as soon as she entered the room and of course it makes Chaeyoung awake.
“O-oppps! Sorry “, Mina said as she acting cute to half asleep Chayeoung
“I thought I won’t see you again!”, Chaeyoung said and quickly hugged Mina and cry.
“H-hhuuh?What are you talking about?”, Mina asked in confused
“I thought your dad will separate us!”, Chaeyoung pout while scratching her sleepy eyes
“Well.. about that, I have a good news”, Mina said as she make a flower pose
“What is it?”, Chaeyoung said lifelessly
“My Dad wanted to see you!”, Mina said in excitement and a little loud and it makes Chaeyoung fall in her bed because she startled to Mina. 
“Why you have to be that shocked ?” Mina helped Chaeyoung to stand up while laughing
“O-ouuchh! Don’t yell! You startled me! “, Chaeyoung said while holding her back after recovering from falling in her bed and she gave Mina a death glare but Mina just give her a wink
“Sorrryyy!”, Mina said as she give Chaeyoung a kiss in her lips and run out of her room but Chaeyoung chase her
“YaaaaahH!!! Give back my kiss!”, Chaeyoung yelled while chasing Mina they are running between the round table after a minute Chaeyoung finally caught Mina. They are now in the living room, Chaeyoung is pouting trying to kiss Mina but Mina is teasing her as she tip toed a little since she’s taller than Chaeyoung.
“Yaaahhhh!”, Chaeyoung yelled who’s still catching Mina lips after teasing the smaller girl Mina but after a minute of teasing she finally let Chaeyoung kiss her.

“Yahhhhh!!! Can you please stop.” That poor tall girl scream.
“ I am here! I am existing in this house! Please stop flirting each other infront of me!”, Tzuyu yelled in the two lovers after witnessing them flirting with each other, and it makes them giggle.
“Ah really ?”  Chaeyoung said while smirking, then she whispered something to Mina and the taller girl agreed to what her lover said as they walk to Tzuyu while pouting, Tzuyu sense something bad on the two so she immediately run to her room and lock it and it makes the two love birds laugh on it.
“Yaaaahhh! Just kiss each other don’t include me in your cheesiness! “, Tzuyu shouted from the room and it makes the love birds laugh again.


Momo Apartment

Phone Call
Momo: Sana are you going in the bar?
Sana: Yes. Let’s go!
Momo: Okay! I’ll go at 8pm!
Sana: Alright!
End of Phone Call

 

At the Bar
Momo arrived first, she is seated in their usual table, and after the double date Momo didn’t contacted Jeongyeon she’s just waiting to the other girl to contact her even she really miss her. After a minute Sana arrived.

“Where’s Dubu?”, Momo asked who’s surprised seeing Sana alone
“We fight!”, Sana said as she seated beside Momo, “Where’s Jeongyeon?”,
“I didn’t invite her. So it just you and me.”, Momo said as she take a sip of her wine
“Alright! That’s better.!”, Sana said as she drink her wine too

“Just stay here for the night, I can’t let a drunked squirell go home alone, and I’m too lazy to get you home.” Said momo to that half sober squirell. Sana and Momo are a little drunk after partying all night and so Sana decided to stayed in Momo’s apartment.


Chaeyoung Apartment
“Where are you going?”, Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung who’s packing his stuff
“I have a photoshoot today. Wanna come?”, Chaeyoung asked and Tzuyu immediately agreed on it
“Aiiiissh. You are no fun! You still the same, easily drag to anywhere.”, Chaeyoung teased and it makes Tzuyu giggled.
“Whatever.” Tzuyu rolled her eyes while walk with her bestfriend to the car.
“hahahah Just get in. I don’t want to be late.” The small girl said.
“By the way where are we going ?”, Tzuyu asked after they both get into the car.
“I have a photoshoot with Momo.”, Chaeyoung replied
“M-momo? The superstar model?”, Tzuyu asked in shocked
“Y-yes”, Chaeyoung said as she enter her car.
“Wow, glad to be your bestfriend.” Tzuyu said as she smack her bestfriend’s arm.
“I know that I’m cool.” Chaeyoung smirk.
“I admit that this time.” Tzuyu can deny that small girl.

“Where is the location?”, Tzuyu asked after they being quiet for sometimes.
“In her house.”, Chaeyoung replied
“Her house ?!”, Tzuyu asked in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter