formal meeting

destiny?!?

            Days pass, I didn’t return to the same book store as before, my heart began to relax of the thought that I wouldn’t see you anymore. Our school announced that there would be a festival at Hazyma Academy and we would need to participate. My heart began to beat, the thought of going to your school and seeing you again.

(Cindy)

 

            I got suddenly excited due to the fact that I might see you again. I ask if I could be the host or something for the festival. The day of the festival began to arrive fast. The preparations were set. The weather was good. And I was all set to meet you formally this time.

(Edrian)

 

            The day of the festival arrived. I was wearing my kimono with a beautiful butterfly pattern. My heart began to beat faster as I entered the gates of your school. I saw you again you were the host of the festival.

(Cindy)

 

            I finally saw you. You outstood the contestants of the beauty pageant for tonight. Your hair was long, curly, and silky and black as night. Your eyes were color of chocolate. You looked so astonishing.

(Edrian)

 

            Your voice was really               . after you gave your speech you went down. I was about to approach you, but I changed my mind after seeing your surrounded by gorgeous girls form different schools. I finally realized that our worlds are far apart. You were something, while I am nothing…

(Cindy)

 

            I saw you walking away with a sad lonely face. I want to follow you, but I can’t abandon my responsibility, my eyes can’t part your face. I would just have to wait for the right moment for you to be alone, for me to be with you.

(Edrian)

 

            I went to the garden to be alone for some time. I sat down on a bench. And to my surprise you appeared out of nowhere. You had courage formally introduce yourself to me.

(Cindy)

 

           To see you smile it was so beautiful. Your eyes showed interest, delicate, and grace. Oh I wish time would stop for us to be together like this, now that we’ve formally met I was glad to take courage of being here by your side.

(Edrian)

 

            You are so kind and thankful. We were having a great time together. Just us. One of the students came I found out that it was my childhood friend Allen King. Allen asked if you could announce the winner for the volleyball match. Then you left me with a promise that you’d come back.

(Cindy)

 

            It’s been 7 years since I haven’t seen you. You’ve looked so beautiful as before you hair now is longer. But seeing you with Edrian I felt a sudden pinch in my heart like something bit me from inside. We were left alone I wonder if you still remember me. So I began to introduce myself as if 7 years didn’t pass.

(Allen)