She's Back!

I Want YOU Back... [Sequel to I Want You Back...]

:DDDD SEQUEL UP~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weIiaA-h4pk 

I don't think the song will fit with the chapter.....BUT just cause the chapter is called 'She's Back' as well~ XD

----------------------------------------

The sun rose is Seoul, people started preparing for the busy day ahead of them. The story begins as a plane lands in Seoul Airport......

A tall slim girl dressed like this

came walking through the airport gates.

"Seoul, I'm back......" the girl smiled.

The second she stepped out of the airport a red car pulled over and a lady stepped out,

"Han Ji Eun right?" the lady asked. Ji Eun had returned to Korea, but not because she wanted to get back with Myungsoo~~~ She had been given a position in SM as a director. 

"Yes I am, you are?" she asked the stranger. The lady walked over and gave her a business card,

"Nice to meet you, I am Lee Soo Man's assistant, Park Hye Jin. The chairman had sent me to take you to your new apartment."

"Oh, yes, a pleasure to meet you too,"  Ji Eun smiled.

"Let's get going?" Hye Jin suggested as she put the luggage in the boot.

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZu3fRDrK5c

Infinite had just finished performing their Christmas special 'White Confession' on Music Bank. Stepping into their waiting room, they started cheering,

"Whoooo~It's Christmas Eve today~~~~Daebakkkk" Sungjong clapped like a child.

"Do we have the rest of the day off?? We'll go ask manager hyung~" Hoya said skipping off with Dongwoo.

"Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock~Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring~Snowing and blo----" Sungyeol sang while dancing weirdly.

"Shhhhhh~~I'm sick of that song~~~~~SIng another song would you?~" Woohyun complained.

"Oh okay~~Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the wayy~~~~~~~" Woohyun just shook his head.

"WAAA~~~~HOOOO~~~~~~Total DAEBAKKK :D Hey guys guess what?!" Dongwoo and Hoya came back with news.

"What, what, what??" Sunggyu impatiently sang.

"We get the rest of today off!!! Even better, WE GET TOMORROW OFF AS WELL~~~~~~ASA~~~~" Dongwoo announced as he continuosly fist pumped the air. Everyone in the room roared in happiness.

Myungsoo, who was quietly watching the guys just smiled seeing his hyungs, and dongsaengs so happy.

"Myungsoo-yahh~~You alright?" Woohyun nudged.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Myungsoo reassuringly smiled.

"Don't lie~I know something's up. Are you......thinking about 'her' again?" Woohyun asked while trying to comfort him. Myungsoo just weakly smiled and looked away.

That Christmas Eve three years ago......

|| Flashback...... ||

"Myungsoo........" Seohyun quietly called out.

"What?" Myungsoo smiled happily at her. It was Christmas Eve, the two were in Lotte World sitting on a bench. Watching as couples walked by hand in hand, Myungsoo reached over and held Seohyun's hand. 

Seohyun looked into his smiling eyes. Looking down, she took a deep breath before opening ,

"I-I-I.........got into SM....." 

"Really?! That's great!! I knew you could do it~!" Myungsoo congratulated before hugging her feeling proud. Hearing his words, Seohyun guiltily looked away as tears were b her eyes wanting to pour out. 

"I have to...break up with you." Seohyun closed her eyes to stop tears from falling. Myungsoo's arms slowly dropped, staring at her not believing his ears he whispered,

"What? What did you say?" making sure he heard right.

"I have to break up with you." Seohyun acted cold and strong. But inside she was crying and broken. Even though she loved him so much, she really wanted to pursue her dream, to become an idol. 

"You want to break up with me?!" Myungsoo shot up from the bench eyes wide. People passing by looked curiously at the two. Seohyun looked around at the people passing by.

"Calm down Myungsoo-ah......"

"Calm down??? You want me to calm down??? I left Ji Eun, for you! I left her crying, for you! I left her all alone, for you! Now you want to break up with me?? How can you be so horrible?!" The words hurt Seohyun so much, it was her fault, she knew that. But hearing it out like that really made her feel worse.

"I'm sorry!! But you were the one who told me to be selfish for once. I did let you go! But you chose to come back, I didn't force you!!" Seohyun shouted defending herself.

"Hah...." Myungsoo scoffed, "So you're saying this is my fault? For protecting you??" 

"You don't even love me! So why are you so upset?? You can go to Ji Eun now!" 

"What? Stop assuming things!"

"It's the truth! Let's just break up okay?" Seohyun didn't care anymore, she didn't want him anymore......even if she still had feelings for him. Myungsoo just shut his eyes breathing uneasily.

She turned away to leave then turned back remembering something,

"I almost forgot. Ji Eun, she came to me last week." Myungsoo narrowed his eyes hearing her words.

"Why?"

"She begged me not to go for the SM audition." Myungsoo stayed silent waiting for her to continue.

"Probably because she knew that if I got in I would break up with you......" Seohyun waited to see his reaction. Nothing.

"She said she wanted you to be happy. Ji Eun loves you, you're still her everything. And, she is your everything." Seohyun smiled as she walked away. Turning back she shouted, "Thanks for everything Kim Myungsoo......Bye......."

Myungsoo started running like there was no tomorrow, to Ji Eun's house......

Arriving at her doorstep, he knocked vigorously. The door opened showing a stranger,

"Who are you looking for?" the old lady asked.

"Isn't this Han Ji Eun's house?"

"Ohh~You're talking about the previous owner? She moved back to Australia, didn't you know?"

"What???? When??" Myungsoo's eyes widened.

"This morning."

Walking aimlessly after hearing what happened to Ji Eun, Myungsoo cried as he walked. He was too late......

"Mianhae Ji Eun.....I came too late......MIANHAE!!!!!!!" he screamed as he fell to his knees......

|| End of Flashback...... ||

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you like it?" Hye Jin was showing Ji Eun around her new apartment.

"It's nice~" Ji Eun smiled.

"That's great~Well I'll be heading back to the company. Um..later, could you come over to the company? There's a interview waiting for you, unless you want to do it tomorrow, but I recommend you not to. Since it's Christmas~" 

"Oh that's fine. I'll come later~" Ji Eun didn't want to go on Christmas day~~

"I'll come to pick you up around 4? Is that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine ^_^"

"Great~Now I'll be going, see you later!" Hye Jin waved as she left.

Nice house~Ji Eun thought. She unpacked her belongings, after that, she sat on the carpet looking out over the great view of Seoul. Her phone rang loudly causing her to jump.

"Yeobosaeyo~Oh appa~~" Ji Eun smiled hearing her fathers soothing voice.

"Jin Eun-ah~~You've reached? How is my beautiful daughter doing?" her father laughed.

"Ne~I'm doing fine, the apartment is really nice~"

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Infinite members had gone back to their dorm. Except Sunggyu and Myungsoo, they had to go to SM with their manager hyung-nim.

"Why are we at SM?" Sunggyu asked walking behind the manager.

"You guys will be filming a CF with two other SNSD members~" the manager replied as they entered a room. Entering they saw Tiffany and ...........Seohyun......

The four greeted each other and sat down.

"Good to see you two Sunggyu and L~For the upcoming CF the four of you will participating in, we are having this 'meeting'. We will start filming on the 26th and will only have two days of filming as we are doing a new years special. A new director will be helping us to present this CF to everyone in a professional and creative way. So on the 26th, the four of you are expected to be here on time."  the producer of the CF explained.

"New director?" Tiffany questioned.

"Yes, SM has recently hired a new director. She just came back from Australia this morning and will be coming over later to the company for an interview." Hye Jin said. She was also part of this meeting. 'Australia? Ji Eun?' Myungsoo thought but shook the thought away.

After the meeting the two Infinite members left with their manager.

"Unni~We should go see the new director. Didn't Hye Jin unni say that she was really nice?" Seohyun said as the two were walking to the practice room.

-------------------------------------------------

Ji Eun had arrived at the SM building with Hye Jin dressed like this

"There will be four people in this CF that you'll be directing. Their names are Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunggyu and L" Hye Jin explained.

Some of the names sounds strangely familiar, "Seohyun? Sunggyu?" Ji Eun repeated.

"Yeah, you probably don't know, sorry~They are from the popular groups Girls Generation and Infinite." Hye Jin smiled.

"Ohhh~~I thought.....haha don't worry~" Ji Eun said in relief, 'They wouldn't be in a popular group~~~haha ^^' she thought to herself.

After the interview, Ji Eun and Hye Jin went to SNSD's practice room. No one was there yet.

"I'm going to go buy a drink, would you like coffee?" Ji Eun stood from her seat.

"Oh okay~ Yes please,Thanks~" Hye Jin smiled. 

SNSD had come back from their break to the cafeteria.

"Oh unni~~You came? You should of rang us~~ You waited for a long time right??" Sunny ran over giving Hye Jin a hug.

"Oh, ani~~~I came over to introduce the new director we hired ^^ She went off to buy a drink~"

The door opened and Ji Eun stepped in, the girls turned around to see a girl closing the door.

"Hye Jin-ah where's the vendi-" Ji Eun eyes widened seeing the person infront of her.

"Ji Eun-ahh................" Seohyun dropped her book, also not believing her eyes.

"You two know each other?" Hye Jin curiously asked, ignored by the two she started again, "I'll introduce her to you guys. This is Han Ji Eun, she's our new director who just came back from Australia. She will be directing Seohyun and Tiffany's CF." The SNSD members bowed and greeted Ji Eun. Ji Eun, snapped out of her thoughts and quickly bowed at the members, "Annyeonghaeseyo~" she weakily smiled.

"Couldn't you find the vending machine?" Hye Jin asked.

"N-Ne......"

"I'll show you where it is." Seohyun said as she walked out the door. Ji Eun unwillingly followed.

The atmosphere was weird as neither of them spoke,

"It's been awhile......" Seohyun spoke up.

"Yeah........" 

"How have you been?" Seohyun quietly asked.

"Alright.....you?" 

"Pretty good......" The two became silent once again......

"How's Myungsoo..........?" 

"We broke up three years ago....."

"What?! What do you mean??" Ji Eun stopped in her tracks looking straight into Seohyun's eyes.

"Remember? I'm in a popular girl group now and he has his group as well. Meaning that we must of broken up."

"Didn't I say you cou-"

"I know I know~ But I was so close to making my dream come true, and now I'm in a popular girl group known world wide~" Seohyun stated.

"Okay what ever......I'm leaving." Ji Eun walked away dialing Hye Jin's number telling her she was leaving first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Infinite members were all watching TV while eating dinner.

"Let's watch K-Pop news~~We might see us~ Heheeee" Sungjong said as he flipped to the channel. The members were quietly eating as they listened to the news reporter.

"Infinite members Sunggyu and Myungsoo will be working together along with the SNSD members Tiffany and Seohyun for their upcoming New Years CF. Their director who we interviewed this afternoon, had just come back from Australia. Let's have a look at the interview."

Seeing the face of the new director, Myungsoo spat his rice out causing it to fly out in all directions. But no one made a noise, their eyes were all planted on the TV screen. Even Dongwoo, who had a grain of rice below his eye (out of Myungsoo mouth) just stared expressionless.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Han Ji Eun-imnida~I'm the new director who will be filming the upcoming New Years CF with the four artists."'

"J-J-J-J-Ji Eunnie!!!" Sungyeol shouted as pointed at the screen. Myungsoo sprung up from his spot, put on his shoes and ran out the door.

"MYUNGSOO-AH!!!" Woohyun yelled.

-------------------------------------------------

Arriving at the SM building, Myungsoo panted heavily as he looked around.

"Myungsoo?" a voice called out. 

"Seohyun! Where's Ji Eun??!!" 

"She left already......." 

"Where does she live??!"

--------------------------------------------------

Ji Eun sat at the kitchen bench as she drank her coffee.

Thinking back to three years ago she sighed....

For the past three years Ji Eun has never had eyes for anyone. Her feelings for Myungsoo were still there even though he had left her. But she had this feeling that she shouldn't give up, she couldn't. Her heart didn't allow it either.

Suddenly knocks were heard at her door. She jumped, surprised someone would visit this hour. Who was there to even visit her? Opening the door, a familiar figure stood before her..........

"Myungsoo-ah........" Ji Eun was completely shocked. He looked different, much more mature looking, but what shocked her more was that he was there, infront of her.

"Ji Eun......Han Ji Eun....." Myungsoo whispered as he came forward and hugged her tightly. He started sobbing, "Ji Eun-ah........."

Ji Eun stood there frozen, was she dreaming? Why........why was he like this?

"Why are you here.........?" were the only words that could come out of , she was lost in words. 

"When I saw you on the TV you wouldn't believe how shocked I was! I was so happy that I came looking for you~" Myungsoo smiled with tears still not letting go of her.

"Why are you here?" Ji Eun said which turned out cold. Myungsoo taken aback, pulled away as he stared into her eyes.

"I came to see you of course." 

"Why..." Ji Eun walked towards the window and looked out. Myungsoo slowly closed the door before walking to stand behind her.

"Mianhae Ji Eun, three years ago I wanted to get ba-" 

"Stop there, that was three years ago. I don't want to talk about it." 

"I need to tell you! I need to tell you what you were meant to hear three years ago!" 

"You could of told me! But you chose Seohyun unnie, so why are you coming to me now telling me how you wanted too get back with me!" Ji Eun snapped as she spun around.

"Because by the time I had realized, I was too late........" Myungsoo's head dropped.

"Too late?" she scoffed. Myungsoo looked up seeing Ji Eun on the verge of crying, his heart clenched at the sight. He didn't want to see her cry ever again....

"Too late to what? Realise that I was the one you loved? What about before that? Did you love me before that?!" Ji Eun shouted as tears fell from her eyes.

"I-.........I did love you Ji Eun-ah, it's just I started assuming I didn't......I wasn't thinking then. And I love you now!! So please come back to me....." Myungsoo pleaded.

Upon hearing his words that she longed to hear, she dropped to the floor. Crying her heart out, finally, she finally could stop crying and be happy.......because 'everything' had come back to her. Her everything.......

----------------------------------------------------------------

Ji Eun had fallen asleep in Myungsoo's arms. He was sitting on the couch with Ji Eun laying peacefully in his arms. Myungsoo peered out over the night view of Seoul.

Han Ji Eun, my one and only love.....We have finally come back together.

Three years ago, I had been stupid and left you alone........

Three years ago, I had been stupid and broke your heart.........

Three years ago, I had been stupid not realising my true feelings......

Three years ago, I had been stupid and let you slip away.......

Three years later, I found you......On Christmas Eve......

Ji Eun, now that I've found you, I will never let you go......

 

"Saranghae......" Myungsoo whispered planting a kiss on Ji Eun's lips.

Snow had started falling from the sky as if welcoming the long lost happiness.... Merry Christmas.......

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thanks for reading guys~~~

And Thanks to my suscribers for supporting me all the way~

I hope you liked the ending :3

Well now I'll be starting the story :) It will have the same storyline as this, but much more detailed. It will also have their life after they find each other :) 

So stay tuned~

Comments are loved <3 <3 <3 Please tell me how you thought about this story :3

Lastly, an early Merry Christmas to everyone~~~ May the following year be full of miracles~

 

Annyeong~ <3