Those five words, killed me.

'You're On 'We Got Married!'' wait, WHAT?!

(yes, this time it IS a real chapter LOL)

 

 

 

 

Elena's POV

 

I can’t believe this I can’t believe this I can’t believe this I can’t believe this!

 

*walking to the van*

 

“Seriously Elena, why do you hate me so much? Can’t we just handle this like adults?”

 

This guy, HAS A FRIGGIN DEATH WISH, I SWEAR.

 

“REALLY? I’M 17, SO MUCH FOR BEING ADULTS!”

 

“Keep it down, people are staring! I’m sorry okay? I’m very sorry, I was wrong, I’m seriou-HEY STOP WALKING AND LISTEN TO ME!!!!!”

 

Onew's POV

 

OKAY since you want to play it the hard way.

 

I dragged her to some inconspicuous corner.

 

Well, more like attempted because she kicked me in the do-you-really-need-me-to-spell-it-out area-.-

 

Did I mention that she has a black belt in taekwondo and is a nak muay farang?  I’m thankful that she allowed me to celebrate father’s day in future[:

 

“WHAT THE HELL OUCH!!!!!!!!!!” I tried catching up with her but the pain was unbearable!

 

Elena's POV

 

He totally deserved that! I smirked to myself, good one Elena!

 

“Hey Elena! Were you smirking?!... Anyways, you will be sitting this bus with onew and we’ll be filming! The rest of the crew will be in the van! Soooooooooooo enjoy I guess?!”

 

What’s she getting excited about-.-

 

*in the bus*

 

WOW. Firstly, I have to act like I don’t know him. Secondly, I have to be nice to him. Great. I love this, really.

 

Onew's POV

 

*GULP* here goes nothing!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*At Lotte World*

 

 Elena's POV

 

OH MY GOD. I’ve never sat on a rollercoaster since like, FOREVER!

 

I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

After becoming a trainee and debuting, I’ve never gotten the chance to sight see much less come to Lotte World! It’s a really awesome place! But the fact that Onew is beside me is just… hmmm-.-

but really, WHATEVER, I’M GOING TO MAKE THE BEST OUT OF TODAY!

 

Onew’s POV

 

I watched her run to the ticket booth like an ecstatic little kid. She looked so happy! I rushed over to her side.

 

Elena’s POV

 

I watched him run over with a goofy smile on his face. An unexplainable force tugged at the sides of my mouth, I can’t help but smile back. That smile, I missed that smile…

 

My eyes widened. NO WAY, I HATE HIM! I turned around awkwardly and went in.

 

“HEY ELENA, WAIT UP! MY TICKET IS WITH YOU!”

 

“oh ye-yeah. I forgot haha.” I scratched my head and passed the ticket to Onew. Ugh I hate myself, what am I being embarrassed for?!

 

“So Elen-ARGH OUCH OH MY GOSH!” Onew stepped onto his own shoelaces and fell flat on his face. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!” I pointed at him and laughed. I laughed till my stomach hurt and my eyes were wet. This was definitely something I miss! What do the fans call it, OH YEA, ONEW SANGTAE!

“Come on!” I reached out to him.

 

He held onto my hand.

 

My heart started beating faster and faster, inside me was a cacophony of chaos.

 

Too much adrenaline rushed through my little body.

 

And I let go of him.

 

 

“OUCH! ELENA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” Onew glared at me while rubbing his .

 

“Isn’t it obvious, darling? REVENGE DUH.” I crossed my arms and walked away.

 

Omgosh Elena, seriously, GET A GRIP.

 

“Uh, o-okay hurry up Onew! We don’t have all day! Let’s start with that first!”

 

“ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! Firstly, The Conquistador.” Onew grinned.

 

OH.MY.GOD.

 

“LET’S SIT AT THE REAR, SIT AT THE REAR!!!”

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

And Elena dragged me towards the ship. Truthfully speaking, I kinda missed this, her dragging me around, always excited, and never was one date boring.

 

WAIT, DID SHE SAY, REAR END?!

 

“HEAR WE ARE, WE GOT THE REAR SEATS!!!!”

 

CRAP, I THINK I’M IN FOR A PUKE FEST.

 

Elena’s POV

 

I looked at Onew. He looked a little queasy. Should I change seats? I really love the rear end seats but I don’t want him puking all over my new shoes..

 

“The ride is starting, please do not put your hands or feet outside the ship and do not stand up until the ride has stopped. Thank you.”

 

The safety rail came down. OH NO, WE CAN’T CHANGE SEATS ANYMORE.

 

I looked at Onew apologetically.

 

The ride started. It started swinging and very soon, we were experiencing an almost ninety degree drop! I lift my hands in the air and the wind felt great! I turned to look at Onew.

 

And I held onto his hand.

 

Onew looked at me.

 

“SORRY ONEW! JUST SCREAM!” I turned away.

 

Onew pointed to the camera in front of us. I faced the camera and screamed at it. He looked at me bewildered and, of course, screamed like mad too!

 

“THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! LET’S GET ON ANOTHER RIDE, QUICK!”

 

“Aigoo, Elena, I think I’m dying.”

 

“Oh don’t be such a baby, I could do better when I was only 8! WHAT’S THE NEXT RIDE WHAT’S THE NEXT RIDE?!”

 

Onew looked at me with a REALLY, REALLY pained expression.

 

MAN THAT MADE ME FEEL GUILTY.

 

“Uhm, ice cream then? My treat?” I asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Okay Elena, the next ride is not going to be so crazy, The Flume Ride! You’ll get wet though.”

 

“I don’t want to get wet! Why don’t we-OH MY GOD, LET’S RIDE THAT!” I pointed to the Giant Loop. Without hesitation, I dragged Onew towards the GIANT LOOP~

 

“Here we go again-.-”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Onew’s POV

 

After several CRAZY rides like the gyro drop and gyro swing which made me feel like dying (and which Elena doesn’t give a crap about), it was finally 9.10! There will be a laser show at 9.30 which gives us very little time to do more crazy stuff, which is great.

 

“ONEW. GHOST HOUSE, OMG LET’S GO!”

 

Yes, once again, I have underestimated Elena Pierce.

 

*in the Ghost House*

 

“Wow, Elena, this place really is freaky.. Elena? Elena? ELENA WHERE ARE YOU?!” I looked around frantically.

 

“BOO!”

 

“OMO!!!!! ELENA YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!”

 

She laughed hysterically. In case you’re thinking I’m a baby and stuff like that, she had this really creepy mask on okay-.-

 

Nostalgic. I do miss this.

 

I smiled at Elena.

 

And she gave me a really weird look -.-

 

Everyone sat down and put on the headphones.

 

(listen to this while reading(: )

One thing you should know about Elena, is that she has a love-hate relationship with horror stuff (like key), so she started covering her eyes and squealing. And I felt it.

 

I want her back. No, I need her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was 9.30 and the galactic odyssey laser show has started.

 

“WA YEPPEO DA!”  Elena exclaimed.

 

“ELENA, ELENA! THE CREW IS GOING BACK, FILMING HAS STOPPED!”

 

“YEA? WHATEVER LET’S STAY TILL THE SHOW ENDS!”

 

“NO, COME HERE WITH ME!”

 

“WHA-WHY? LET GO OF ME!”

 

I dragged Elena to a restroom. It was empty as most people were watching the laser show.

 

“WHAT THE HELL ONEW, I WAS WATCHING THE LASER SHOW!”

 

“I’m sorry, I need to tell you something and it’s too noisy out there!”

 

“I don’t want to listen to you.”

 

Elena’s POV

 

“Look, I’m sorry, for everything, I..”

 

“NO! YOU’RE NOT! YOU’RE NOT SORRY, DON’T SAY THAT YOU’RE SORRY, CUZ I KNOW THAT YOU’RE NOT!”

 

I can’t take it anymore. I stormed out but Onew pulled me back.

 

I can't, I can't do this again.

 

“Elena, will you listen to me?”

 

“NO I WILL NOT! I HATE YOU! Do you know how much it hurt after you left me? NO YOU DON’T! I moped around every day, EVERYWHERE! I cried so much that I can’t feel my eyes anymore! I didn’t bathe for FIVE FREAKING DAYS because I don’t have any energy left! And what did you left me for? FAME, YOU FREAKIN BASTARD, YOU LEFT ME FOR FAME! I was ready to give up being a trainee, willing to give up fame and fortune for you, willing to stay here with you when my family is back in America, BUT YOU LEFT ME! Fame isn’t even a valid reason to leave somebody! YOUR COMPANY AND YOU! AT LEAST THERE’S ONE THING I CAN THANK YOU FOR, I BECAME FAMOUS JUST TO GET BACK AT YOU! AND IM BLOODY FAMOUS NOW!”

 

I slapped him. I finally had the courage to do what I’ve wanted to do for a long time. I thought I was going to have a nervous break down.

 

 

Then, Onew hugged me.

 

 

 

 

 

“But… I still love you.”