One

Apple from the Sacred Tree
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Apple from the Sacred Tree “You dare to seduce and love one of my beloved.” —— aeygojamae

 

It was over a year ago since I had been in any realm. At the time I didn’t understand why it happened to me, but now thinking about it everything was clear.

 

I was just leaving Eden after a long and eventful time with my unlikely friend the Archangel Yunho. I wasn’t sure when my feelings of hate for Yunho left and turned into appreciation and comradeship. But I could guess… I had always known who the Archangel was, there were many rumors of the powerful angel who had been a prisoner of Eden. And I had always dreamed of the day when I could go cause havoc in Eden, and meet the rumored creature; so I was more then ecstatic when Satan personally sought me out to send me ton a mission to Eden.

 

The demands were simple; create as many demons as I could and let them run wild through Eden’s gardens. It was an easy task for me; I could easily make hundreds of these beings at once and give them the simple order to destroy anything and everything in their path. There would be no casualties, as they didn’t have souls, they were as human would consider ‘zombies’ to be minus of course, the hunger for brains. And the best part was, I wouldn’t even have to go to Eden to do it.

 

Upon Satan’s word, I melded my mind with the Archangel’s favourite animal in all of Eden, his pet Raven, Morgan. I remember laughing when Satan told me that a raven was a creature of light’s favourite, after all, a raven was representitive of bad omens and death. Once my mind had connected to the bird’s I felt all the creatures feelings and emotions, they were rather simple, but deep. The feelings this bird had for his master boggled my mind, it was such a strong and meaningful connection for the bird. I felt myself almost admire it, but then I remembered my mission. I took over the bird’s body, looking around I saw that I was perched in a tree with a wonderful view of Eden. If I could I would have been smirking, anticipating the destruction to come.

 

The eyes of the raven locked on his master, the Archangel Yunho. I remember how I felt the first time I saw him so clearly, I felt as if I was memorized by his appearance, for an angel he seemed dark, almost like he didn’t belong in Eden. I felt drawn to his aura so I flew to him, landing on his arm. I let the bird act, as he normally would, not wanting the other to suspect as I got to business.

 

In mere seconds, a thick suffocating black mist arose from the ground, forming nearly 500 demons. Once formed, I sent out the orders and they started burning, tearing and ripping up everything in their paths. What I didn’t expect was how quickly the angel Yunho reacted to the disaster. He quickly moved making the raven fly into the sky; I quickly took over its body so that I wouldn’t loose sight of what was to happen. I flew in circles over the happenings, watching the Archangel. Excitement built in my body as I watched the Angel’s powers start to manifest. I felt the little heart of the raven’s start to pound wildly as Yunho took to the sky only to directly go head on with my army. I couldn’t help but admire the courage, strength and power that the angel displayed as he used the varying elements of Eden to extinguish the ‘lives’ of my creations. I soon decided after witnessing all I had that the rumors did not do him justice, he was absolutely incredible. After the destruction of every last demon, I remained in awe of how easily he wiped them all out. I almost feared showing myself before the man, but I wanted to. It felt like there was some outer force that wanted the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter