END

Come to Bed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaeyeon opened the door to the dorm and was greeted by darkness, yet again. She was promoting in both DIA and IOI, which sometimes make her resent to why such arrangements were made. She’s tired as hell and she wasn’t made of steel. She needed rest, and of course she needed time to spend with her girlfriend… 

 

Exhausted Chaeyeon immediately went to her girlfriend’s room without even putting down her own bag. That’s how much she misses her girl. “Hey… Cat… I’m home…” Chaeyeon shook Cathy’s shoulder a little. 

 

She saw the girl squinting her eyes trying to figure out if she was in a dream or that was really her girlfriend, “Chae?” 

 

“I just came back, how are you today? I’m sorry I’m so late.” Cathy sat up while rubbing her eyes. After which, she took Chaeyeon’s heavy bag and placed it on the floor while making Chaeyeon sit on her bed.

 

Cathy the light, “I was— I was fine. You? How was your day? Busy as usual huh?” Chaeyeon could sense some sarcasm in Cathy’s question and knew something wasn’t right.

 

“You wanna talk to me?” Chaeyeon cupped Cathy’s right cheek.

 

“Nah… You’re probably tired, you should go sleep.” Cathy tried making Chaeyeon go out but the girl won’t budge.

 

“No, I want to talk to you. I want to know what happened and I want to know why are you giving me cold shoulders.” 

 

“Look, sweetie, I’m not giving you any cold shoulders. I just — I’ve been thinking a lot.” Cathy lightly tapped on her nails. 

 

“About what?” Chaeyeon grabbed Cathy’s hands and gave them a light squeeze.

 

“About us…” Cathy her lips to give them moisture as they were getting dry from all the nervousness, “And I think we should separate. You’re starting to get busy and we’ll be spending lesser time together, I just don’t want us to end on a bad note.” 

 

“No, please, Heehyun,” And every time Chaeyeon calls Cathy by her real name, she becomes weak. “I promise I will talk to the management and tell them to lessen my workload, you were the best thing that ever happened to me, I don’t want to lose you, ever.” 

 

“Chae… I’m just saying we should separate, and not end our friendship… Okay? I’m getting tired of all the backlash I’ve been getting from your fans.” 

 

“Cat, I’m really sorry for all those comments you’ve been getting, you know I have no control over that and I always feel sorry for you. I love you, no matter what.” 

 

“Go sleep Chae…” 

 

With that, both of them went to sleep, with each other in their minds… 

 

 

x

 

 

“Hey, morning.” Cathy greeted Eunice who was making breakfast for her sisters.

 

“Cathy, hey,” Eunice looked at the younger girl strangely, like she had something on her face. 

 

“Why are you looking at me so weirdly? Do I have something on my face that I did not know about?” Basically, Cathy was annoyed at everything since the break up last night.

 

“Nope, I just thought maybe we should talk.” Eunice knows Cathy so well, so well that Cathy only needs to raise an eyebrow for Eunice to know that Cathy is troubled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter