Dolls by pokopori

DaeJae Recommendation

Titel: Dolls

Author: pokopori

Genre: Angst

Status: ongoing

Length: 35 Chapters

Summary: Dolls were often exchanged and gifted between the rich and powerful..., and at the end of ther usuful live almost always sent to the Dollhouse...

Yoo Youngjae was bored with life. As the son of a rich aristocrat, he had everything he could ever want at the edge of his fingertips. With no goals in life and no interests in the world, he was nothing but a shell dressed in gold and riches. But what happens when a good friend sends him an unwanted Doll for his twentieth birthday? Will he send the Doll to his ruin at the nearest Dollhouse, where the rich gather to play with used Dolls? Or will the Doll finally give him something to live for?

Jung Daehyun was born to a runway doll and a homeless beggar father. Orphand at a young age, he was taken into a nearby Nursery, where dolls are brought up and trained to be sold once they become of age. He cursed his life and voved to destroy the rich family that purchased him. But what will happen when he comes face to face with his new owner? Will he follow through with his vengeful plans? Or will he let go of his bitter hate and open up his heart to something much sweeter?

Rating: 9 out of 10  

This story is just amazing, I love the plot and how it is written 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/602701/dolls-angst-mature-bap-daehyun-youngjae-daejae-jaedae