Chapter 5

How vixx oppas are in school.....

"Well well well brother dear, what's up 'ere" acting as a comedy policeman Lee Jaewhan came up near his brother.

Hongbin was regaining his place quickly. He felt he should have handled the situation in a better way. After all he was the head prefect. He shouldn't take this responsibility so lightly as he was constantly advised. The last thing he needed was to start another screaming match with his hyung so he did his beat to scatter all the students to classes.

Lee Jaewhan had a foreign look about him, a charming smile He had completely different facial features yet just as much handsome as his brother. Quite surprisingly Taekwoon found himself in the interest of Jaewhan. "I have met you before you know."

Taekwoon rolled his eyes inwardly. Apparently everyone in this school had met him, but he is the idiot who can't remember them.

'I wonder what I did to him, maybe I laughed at him or something. Or maybe I was the person who gave him the inspiration to be what he is (I mean who) or any of that which goes on in these movies'

" you sang for me!" Jaewhan said (His voice seems to be in full volume all the time)

"You did WHAT?" that was from Hakyeon.He looked very surprised at it.

'When did I ever do that' Taekwoon wondered. Loudly.

 

"Noona I told you once I don't want to get in some stage and sing ok?" 15 year old Taekwoon grumpily told her sister.It was some entertainment concert where anyone with any talent can show it off here. There were no rules no judges no rounds and no finals. You just come show off and go.

And that was the last thing Taekwoon wanted to right now.True he loved singing but he wasn't in the mood enough to do it. They had just moved to a new a place for the 5th time.

But stubbornness apparently ran in the family blood cause his sister didn't give up." I'm going to drag to the stage even if it is the last thing I do" she grabbed her baby brother's hand ready to pull him but then she stopped.

So did Taekwoon . So did everyone .

Because a beautiful enhanced voice filled the stage . A foreign looking boy with a handsome face was singing one of Taekwoon's favourite song .

 

 

"Because I’m an idol, because I’m a celebrity

I can’t hold your hand when we walk but

When I become more famous, when I become more confident

I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now

As much as I love you, music is so important to me too so I can’t help it

After some time passes, after I become a bit more famous I will reveal you to the world – I love you

Because of all the cameras, because of my manager I kept pushing back our dates

When my music succeeds, when everything goes well

I will give you all the love I couldn’t give you now I’ll do everything for you, I

’ll give you everything This song is for you – I love you"

 

The applause of the audience was thundering. That woke Taekwoon from the trance he was in.

Hearing that his sister was more eager to get him on stage. In fact even he felt double tracked. "Come on show them you can sing better than that!" All three of them was pulling him.

"He can sing better than me?" That boy had come there and the Jung family stopped in their tracks.

Taekwoon looking tortured,one sister pulling his arm ,the other pushing from his back and the third tugging his ear.

The boy gave a charming smile and said" go on , I want to see you sing. Please ok ....sing for me?!"

 

"You remember now don't you?" Lee Jaewhan asked. Taekwoon shot back to reality and recognised the boy after 2 years.

"Waaaaahhhh your voice was really amazing you know." He grinned appreciatively.

Taekwoon was about to say something when he was interuppted by something.something huge.

CRASH. The glass of the window next to them shattered in to a million pieces. A boy jumped in from the window. Rugged looking, his shirt untucked and bag on one shoulder. He had a striking look in him.

He walked towards the mouth opened HP . " I'm sorry i'm a bit late, how many lessons did I miss ?"

N whispered in taek's ear " That's Kim Wonshik"