Love hate

f(x) Station - Love hate (Germany) - 79alexandreia
The young teacher at the Yongsan International school for girls turned her head around to see who came in as she heard the door. She raised her eyebrow as she saw the student walking inside her office.
"Miss Jung," she said carefully.
"Teacher Song..." the girl answered. Her voice is cold. "...or do you prefer Doctor Song?"
"Teacher will be just fine."
"But you did finish medical school" the girl answered coldly once more.
"I did, but teaching has always been my passion" Teacher Song shook her upper body in happiness, she always did that when she felt happy "What are you doing here, Miss Jung? Is there anything I could help you with?" 
 
The teacher looked at her young student. Krystal Jung Soojung, definitely one of the most beautiful girl at the school. Fair skin, long shiny black jet hair, long legs, extremely beautiful face, perfect nose, you named it, she has it. She doesn't really have any friends though, people who hang put with her were just doing it for their social status, or for fear for her dad, because the Jung family owns more than half of the business in Seoul.
The girl doesn't really care. She knew that nobody likes her or wants to be her friend, but she doesn't bother. Teacher Song never saw Soojung with a smile on her face, not at school. Once, her older sister picked her up at school and it was the first time she actually saw Soojung smiled. She always had these cold dead look in her eyes. 
 
"How can I help you, Miss Jung?" Song Qian asked again
The girl stretched her hand "I think I sprain my wrist"
Ms. Song frowned and checked her hand "It does show signs of sprain" she did a check up "I don't think anything is broken. I'm going to put your hand in a light cast, just wear it for the next 5 days, okay?"
Soojung nicked.
"But how did you get the sprain?" she asked casually as she went to the wash basin to clean her hand.
"I punched a guy" the student answered  in a flat tone.
 
"Ah, you punched a guy" teacher Song repeated absentmindedly until she realized what she just said "WAIT! Pu-punch? Miss Jung, what do you mean by punch a guy?"
"A dude" Krystal gave her that icy cold look
"Aiish, I know a guy is a dude, I mean why did you punch him and where and how and OMG, your Dad is going to kill us"
"Don't worry, he's alive" Soojung answered and made her way to the door
"Wh-what? What do you mean he's alive? How bad is he wounded?"
Soojung just shrugged her shoulders. "Thankyou Teacher Song. Have a nice day" She bowed her head a little and left the office, leaving her teacher in a shock state, reciting prayers that whoever the guy is, he's not badly hurt. It might not look like it but Soojung  is actually a black belt in Judo. 
 
------
 
 
 
Just a few streets away, a student ran almost out of breath and entered the training hall.
"Coach!" the student said
"AMBER LIU! I told you not to be late!"
"But Sir, I didn't mean to be late. I had an, eh accident" 
 
The student called Amber Liu touched the side of her lip, swollen and it hurt like hell. That crazy girl, she cursed in her head.   
"What the heck happened to you?" her coach frowned as he saw her puffy face
"I... eh fell down?" she answered while scratching her head, she was never a good liar.
Her coach raised an eyebrow but didn't really think much about how she got her wounds "Aiish, go see Coach Park, maybe she can fix your face. I can't train you if you like a beaten blowfish like that"
Amber grinned, placed her stuff on the bench and stormed out of the hall to find coach Park. She's coaching girl's swimming team and also their unofficial school doc. 
 
"Ms. Park" Amber knocked on the door at the school health clinic.
Without even turning her head to see who's knocking, Mrs. Park answered "Amber, come in. What did you do this time? Wait a sec, I just need to finish this"
"How do you know it was me?" Amber said desperately and sat in one of the clinic bed
"C'mon Amber, I've been treating your wounds more than I've treated all the wounds of the first year students, all summed up, that is"
Amber chuckled
"Now, tell me, what did you do? Fell out of your skateboard again? Fell off a tree? A basketball hit your face? Sprain your legs?"
"Sorry, Miss Park, none of the above" Amber sighed remembering how it happened "By the way, you're sure I can't just call you Luna? I mean, you are just a few years older than me"
"No, older is older and I'm still your teacher"
"No, you are not. You never taught me"
"Whatever," Ms. Park said "Now let me see what you have done" 
 
Amber grinned as Ms. Park looked at her face with a worried look on her face.
"Ok, what happened?"
"I...fell?" Amber flashed another dorky grin
"Amber Josephine Liu, you can tell that BS to your coach but not me. Were you involve in a fight?" Ms. Park gave her a piercing look.
"It's not what you think" Amber answered
"Was it the boys from the International School again? I told you to ignore them"
"No, Luna"
"Ms. Park," she said sternly and dabbed the wound on the side of Amber lip with alcohol-free antiseptic "The seniors?"
"No."
"Who was it then?" 
Amber wasn't keen to tell the story. "Can we just not talk about this?"
"No, we can't. Now spill"
"It was a girl" Amber murmured
"Sorry?" Ms. Park said
"Never mind."
"Heck with never mind. Tell!"
Amber sighed again.
"From the start! In details!" Ms. Park said in a commanding voice
 
"Fine, fine. I was waiting for the training, but I got hungry so I went to that old ahjumma's place just around the corner. You know?" Amber said
"Yes. Continue" Luna nodded
"I didn't really watch where I was going and I bumped into someone"
"And he hit you? Just because of that?" The teacher raised her eyebrow
"Well, it is a liiitlle bit more complicated than that" Amber made a little gesture with her fingers.
"How complicated?"
 
"Well, for a start, it wasn't a he..."
"You got punched by a girl??!" Ms. Park eyes went big
Amber gave her the not-approving-look "She was strong, you know. And I wasn't expected her to react like that"
"It is weird for a girl to react like that, punch someone in the face just because you bumped into her"
"Well..." Amber scratched her not itchy head
Ms. Park gave her one of those I-know-what-you-did-last-summer-look "Ok, Amber, what did you actually do?"
 
"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Amber got defensive "Theoretically..."
"Tell!" 
"I wanted to apologize but I kinda stumbled and I lost my balance and I.. umm.. fell on her. Well you know, there was nothing to hang on to, so I just fell, so, eh, my face kinda landed on her..eh..." Amber gestured two circles
"YOU LANDED ON HER S?!" Ms. Park screamed in deafening tone
"Wow, Luna, easy on the tone, okay? My face got hurt, I don't need to be deaf"
"YOU LANDED ON A GIRL'S S?" Luna was still screaming hysterically with her eyes wide "And it's Miss Park to you, young lady"
"It was an accident, I didn't mean to!" Amber panicking trying to explain  "I even tried to explain to her that I'm also a girl, you know, damage control, maybe she'll think it is not so bad if she knew that I'm a girl too"
"And she didn't believe you"
"Story of my life, you know. I was ready to flash my s to her, or let her feel my s, you know, so she'll believe me"
"Now you really sound like a ert" Ms. Park squinted her eyes.
Amber sighed before she continued "Anyway, before I could do all that, I felt pain on my face, a had a 2-second feeling that I flew and the next second I was pinned to the ground, her knee on the back of my neck. I thought she really wanted to kill me"
"What did you say to her?"
"I couldn't say anything, how am I supposed to say anything with your lungs pressed and your mouth dry from all the dirt?! She even called me a ert and a liar" Amber snorted "A liar! Pfft! It's not my fault that I have a handsome face"
"Stop complimenting yourself. It's not healthy" Ms. Park dabbed some more disinfection to Amber's wound and then nodded in approval of her own work "I think that will do"
"Thanks, Luna" Amber grinned "You're the best"
"Yaah!" the young lady hit Amber's head playfully "It's Ms.Park"
"Yeah, sure"
"Seriously, I'm your teacher"
"Yes, teacher Park. I am grateful that you fixed my handsome face. Now might your humble student back to her training?" Amber said in a mocking tone.
"Do whatever" Luna rolled her eyes, trying to hide her smile. She really likes Amber, she thinks of her like a sister.
"See you next time" Amber winked and left the school clinic. 
 
---------
 
 
 
About 10 days later, Luna had just finished teaching and went back to the clinic. She opened the door, left it open. It was hot so she decided to water her plant. She went outside, grabbed some water and started to water her plants while singing.
She jumped in shock and spilled the water all over as a voice came from the corner
"I think I'm cursed"
 
Luna clutched her chest, trying to calm her heart.
Amber's head popped out from the bed at the corner "Oh, did I scare you? Sorry," she said
"AMBER! What the heck are you doing here? And stop scaring me"
"I didn't mean to scare you," the tomboy said "Hey, Sunyoung"
Luna glanced at the girl "Who allowed you to call me like that?"
Amber ignored her and continued with her question "Do you believe in witchcraft? She must be a witch. She must have cursed me."
"What the hell are you talking about?" Luna said impatiently while cleaning the wet floor
 
"The girl"
"What girl?"
"THAT girl"
"Which girl again?"
"The one I bumped into" Amber answered
"Oh, that girl you molested?" Luna said lightly
"I DIDN'T. I told you it was an accident"
Luna rolled her eyes "Whatever. What was your question again?" 
"If you believe in witchcraft..."
"Eh, I actually don't" Luna said "But what does it have anything to do with the girl?"
"I think she put a curse on me"
"Excuse me?" Luna placed her hand behind her ear, not sure if she heard right
"She might be a witch" Amber said, her eyes looking outside the window
"That is absurd but then humor me and tell me why you think like that"
 
 
"Well, you know" Amber whispered "Strange things start to happen since then"
"What things?" Luna wasn't sure why but she started to whisper too.
"I keep seeing her face, and hearing her voice"
"Seriously??"
"Yeah" Amber kept on whispering in a serious tone
"That is scary..." Luna is now a little bit scared
"I know right" Amber nodded.
"Like an apparition?" Luna shuddered
"Well, not like that. I just think about her a lot. You know when I close my eyes, suddenly I can see her face again, and her voice kept repeating in my head"
 
Luna squinted, not scared anymore "Is that it?"
"No, my heart always starts to beat faster when I think of her. Even if I forbid my head to think about her, I just kept doing it!" Amber said in frustration and ruffled her own hair "Tell me, I am cursed, aren't I?
"Seriously?" Luna rolled her eyes again, thought at first that Amber wanted to make fun of her but as she saw how serious Amber's face was, she blinked her eyes rapidly in disbelieve "OMG, Amber, you are serious, aren't you?!"
"Of course I am"
Luna hit her own head "A witch?"
"Yes," Amber said in a high tone
 
"Amber..." Luna said in a calm voice "Let's see. Can you think of another reason why you think about this girl a lot?"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"You think about her a lot you said..."
"Yes"
"And your heart started to beat faster each time you think of her"
"Yes" Amber frowned, wasn't sure where Luna is going with all the questions
"So, what do you think it means?" Luna stared at the girl
"That I'm cursed!" Amber answered loudly
"Jesus, Amber, how come someone is so smart and so stupid at the same time. Can you just think of something normal? Things that normal people would think about when they have symptoms like yours?"
 
Amber started to consider and then her face turned pale "Luna, are you telling me...."
Amber clutched her chest
'Finally' Luna thought at first "Yes.... yes..." she said in excitement"
Amber's eyes went big "Are you telling me.... that I have a heart disease?"
"OMG, you moron!"
"What?! I am sick, aren't I?" Amber groaned in desperation
"No, aiish" Luna groaned back
"What is it then?" Amber asked in despair
"Miss Liu, our basketball star, our skateboard master, my favorite student, have you ever consider... that all those things you have... might just because you LIKE the girl?"
 
Amber blinked slowly, she didn't respond and could only swallow her saliva."No way. She punched me and threw me to  the ground. Why would I like her?"
"Are you sure you don't like her ?" Luna raised her eyebrow
"Well, well, I'm -  I'm pretty sure," Amber said
"Think about it again..."
"S--sure" but her voice didn't seem like she was so sure anymore
"Now, slow down and think about it again. Is there really not even a slightest chance that you might DO like the girl?"
Amber swallowed her saliva again and she scratched her head "Eh, I mean, I might, I mean there might be the slightest possibility for that..."
Luna laughed internally as she saw how Amber's ears turned red. "Now tell me, do you know anything about her?"
"No"
"Nothing?"
"I think she goes to Yongsan International school for girls, at least I think she was wearing the uniform"
"That is just around the corner," Luna said excitedly
Amber nodded
 
"You know what," Luna looked at her young friend
"What?"
"I think you should see her again"
"What? Why?"
"To find out how you feel about her"
"How am I supposed to do that?"
"You are seriously stupid, aren't you?" Luna sighed
"I am actually rather gifted," Amber said in as-a-matter-a-fact tone
"Ah, forget it.I know you should go to that ahjumma's place again. Who knows she might be a regular there"
"You think so?" Amber wasn't sure but then again the possibility that she might actually like someone intrigue her. She never liked someone that way. I mean she likes a lot of people but not that 'like like'. 
"Just give it a try. What do you have to lose, right?"
"You're right" Amber nodded "Ehh... Sunyoung"
"What?"
"Oh, so it's ok to call you that, right?" Amber grinned
"It is not but I'll let it slip this time. What is it?"
"How do I know that I really like her?"
"It's easy. Your heartbeat will get faster, you get flustered, your ears and your face might turn red. Your hands might get shaky. It is also possible that you won't be able to talk"
"That is actually... scary"
"Just go and find her. Tell me how it went, okay?"
"Okay. I mean, it is possible that I might not see her there ever again right?"
"Love will find a way," Luna said in a dreamy tone
"Girls are so weird" Amber sighed 
"Just go, will you?!" Luna shoved Amber out of her office
"Okay, okay. Why am I even agreeing to this nonsense" Amber murmured to herself.
 
 
-----------------
 
But the curiousity overcame everything and Amber started to spend some time around the ahjumma's shop, hoping she'll meet that 'witch' that kept popping in her dream. She already gave hope after spending almost everyday waiting for her to show up. She even encouraged herself to walk to her school, see if she might get a chance to meet her there. But the gate was closed with two buffy muscular guys guarding the gate wearing tux. Amber rolled her eyes. Bodyguards in front of the school? That is so wrong, Amber said in her head.
 
She went back to wait at the shop. Almost  2 weeks passed and the was no sign of the girl. Amber decided to give up, she wasn't going to wait for her anymore. She's going to forget her soon or later, it was just an encounter. Amber went to the shop, asking permission to use the bathroom. The ahjumma nodded. Just outside of the shop, Amber noticed that her belt is loose. Concentrating on fixing her belt, she didn't look where she was going.
 
"Awww"
"Ouch"
"I'm sorry," Amber said while holding dearly to her belt, keeping her pants from falling down while apologizing for bumping to the person.
Her eyes went big as she saw the person she bumped into
"YOU!" she said, pointing at the girl, forgetting that her belt is open, her pants slid down "Oh Shoo!" Amber cursed, was just in time of catching her pants before it slid all the way down.
"ERT!" the girl hissed and turned around to leave
After a few second, Amber realized she needed to chase the girl before she disappeared again "Hey, wait. Please wait, I didn't mean it"
Amber tightened her belt and run after her. She placed her hand on the girl's shoulder "Please, I am sorry. I waited for you because I wanted to apologize for that day. Please, just let me explain"
The girl turned around. 
 
It was the first time Amber really saw her face, her dark eyes, that cute nose, those soft pink lips, those reddened cheeks. Amber gulped as she felt all the symptoms Ms.Park told her. Her heart raced, she felt how hot her ears were, her hands were shaking so bad. She wanted to say something but it seemed like her brain didn't work. 
"What?" The girl said
Hearing her voice made Amber even more nervous. Unfortunately for her, being this nervous increased the production of her stomach acid, she felt nauceous.
Krystal frowned as she saw how Amber's face turned from red to pale and then to green. One second later Amber emptied the content of her stomach in front of her.
Furious, Krystal left the miserable girl and went back to her school, storming inside Ms. Song's office
 
"HOW DARE SHE?!" She screamed inside Victoria Song's office, starling the owner
"Wh-? Miss Jung? What happened?" The teacher got up and went to her student
"That ert!"
"Which ert?"
"The one I punched"
"From last time?" 
"She puked after seeing my face!"
Victoria Song was as confused as hell "She? Which she?"
"I can't believe I didn't kill her after she did that" Krystal hissed and made a fist "Maybe she's still there, I'm going to kill her"
"Woah woah, hold up there young lady, no killing please" Victoria grabbed Krystal's hand "Now tell me what happened"
 
Victoria was fighting her urge to smile as she saw how Krystal went back and foward as she told her story. The guy from last time is actually a girl. Krystal is a girl who normally doesn't give a damn about any other living person on the earth other than her family, now she was talking about a stranger and making gestures with her hands. It was kinda cute.
"I should have killed her!" She shouted as she ended her story 
"Well..." Victoria said 
"Well?" Krystal's tone went high "Aren't you supposed to back me up her?"
"I am not sure if everything is as simple as that" She sipped her cup of tea
"She's a ert, as simple as that. And erts should be eliminated"
"I think the first time it was really an accident, she didn't mean to touch you in unappropriate place, I think she just lost her balance"
"Why are you defending her?" 
"I am not... I'm just analyzing things from a neutral position"
"And how would you explain her puking as she saw my face?"
"Now that... is very interesting..."
"What?!" Krystal snapped
"I think... I think she likes you"
"You puke when you like someone? That is some kind of methode to show a girl how you feel" Krystal said sarcastically
"Just call it a hunch. Old woman like me has sixth sense, you know"
"You are not even old"
"Oh, I am old compared to you, Miss Jung"
"Soojung" Krystal answered
"Sorry?" Victoria was confused
"You can call me Soojung"
"You can call me Victoria Unnie then... but only when we are alone, or outside school"
The girl nodded then frowned "I don't get it"
"What don't you get?"
"You don't throw up when you see a person you like"
"Some do. When they are so nervous..."
"That is...weird"
"She did catch your attention, didn't she? You normally don't react like this to stranger"
"How should I react when someone grabbed your s at the first encounter and puked next to you on the second meet?" Krystal went all defensive
 
"Is she cute?" Victoria ignored her sentenced from before
"What?"
"Is the girl cute?"
Krystal raised her eyebrow "She is NOT cute"
"Oh, ugly eh?"
"No, no" Krystal shook her head "She's not ugly. Cute is just not the word for her. She is... handsome? Can you use that word for a girl?"
"I guess you can." Victoria took another sip from her tea "But it is kinda cute though"
"What is cute?" 
"If she did puke because she was so nervous of seeing you, that is so cute"
"It is NOT cute"
"But imagine how much she must like you to react like that. Losing a complete control of your body because the feeling is so overwhelming" She chuckled as she imagined it "Cute"
"It is not cute" Krystal repeated.
Victoria hid her laughter as she saw the corner of Krystal's lips formed the slightest smile.
So you are intrigued by that person, let's see if there is something I can do to smooth things up.
 
 
----------------------
 
 
A few streets away, Luna Park Sunyoung was having a quiet day in her office, checking the team's schedule and planning training for next week. She jumped out of her seat as the door burst open.
"Jesus, Amber, can you please stop giving me heart attacks?"
"Lunaaaaaaa" Amber came in, whined and threw herself on one of the bed 
"Yah! Yah! I just changed the sheet, you can't lay there if you are not sick. This is still the school clinic, not your private hotel"
"I am sick" Amber covered her face with her hands
"Lovesick?" Luna giggled at her own joke
"Arrrrgh" Amber groaned "Don't remind me"
 
Luna noticed there was something wrong, she took her chair and sat next to Amber "Did something happen?"
"A lot happened" Amber sighed
"OMG, you found the girl?"
"Yes"
"And?"
"She called me a ert"
"Again?!"
"Well, my pants kinda slid down a bit. Wait, wait, it's not what you think, not deliberately. She left  but I managed to catch up and apologized and  asked her to stay to listen to what I have to say."
"And?"
"As I saw her face, I had everything you told me would happen. She is so pretty, I just froze, I couldn't breathe, couldn't speak, my hands trembled, my heart was about to explode"
"AND?" Luna got so excited that she started to jump up and down.
Amber sighed "And I threw up"
"YOU DID WHAT?"
"I puked. In front of her."
"Please tell me what you only made that one up"
"I wish" Amber groaned again
"Let me sum things up, you waited, you finally saw the girl... and you puked after you saw her face?"
"Yeah"
"You are so doomed" Luna shook her head and sighed
Amber messed her hair "Arrgh,you think I don't know that?"
"Totally hopeless"
"I know, I know. I'm just gonna forget about her and never ever ever again like a girl"
 
Luna watched Amber buried her face in a pillow while groaning.
Yongsan International school for girls.
I think it's time to play cupid.
 
----------------------
 
 
 
On the next  day, Amber cursed as her cell rang. She opened her eyes a bit and saw 6:30 on the clock. She threw her cell under the pillow and tried to get back to sleep. She graoned in frustration as her cell didn't stop to ring. She took it out and saw 'Luna' on the display.
"Park Sunyoung, are you mad? It's 6:30 on Saturday. S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y"
"I am not senile, you know. Lotte world today at 11 o'clock. Wear something nice"
"What?"
"11 o'clock. Lotte World. Don't be late"
"But..."
"No but" Luna said sternly "And stop calling me by my name. It's Ms. Park"
"Hey Luna, w-..." but before Amber could say anything Luna already hung up.
 
Amber went back to sleep, an hour later she woke up and went to breakfast with her family. She tried to call Luna and sent her messages but she didn't respond. Even though she was confused, Amber dressed up and went to Lotte World. She was early, she looked for Luna but there was no sign of her. Amber walked backwards, hoping that she would have a glimpse of Luna when she arrived. She was glad as her cell beeped, it was a message from Luna saying "Not coming. Have fun"
What the?! Amber cursed. She tried to call Luna but her cell was off. She typed a message to Luna, asking what the hell she meant by telling her to come when she didn't show up. She didn't watch her way as she bumped once again into someone who was also busy cursing at her cell.
 
"Sorr---" the last syllable didn't come out as Amber saw who she bumped into
"YOU" the girl hissed
'Deja vu' Amber said in her head and gulped. Her hands started to tremble like the other day.
 
Soojung saw how Amber's face turned pale and then green. She instinctively stomped Amber's foot.
The tomboy scream "OWWW." She jumped around a while before she got back to Krystal and scream "You MAD? Why you did that for?"
"Because I'm not interested seeing what you had for breakfast," Krystal said coldly
It helped. Amber didn't throw up but she couldn't stop looking at the girl in front of her.
"What?" Krystal was annoyed with how Amber stared at her.
Poor Amber could only open and closed like a fish without water
"Stupid!" Krystal said and all Amber could do just nodded hopelessly.
 
Krystal couldn't help to smile seeing Amber's expression. She looks like a lost puppy. A very cute one, that is.
"You are so hopeless, you know"
For the xth time, Amber could only nod.
Krystal looked at Amber from head to toe, examining her face. Amber gulped, somehow feeling intimidated by her eyes.
"Hey, stupid" Krystal stopped for a while before she continued "Do you like me?"
Amber's ears turned red, her lips mouthed something but like before nothing came out from .
"Is that a no?" Krystal's voice sounded dangerous
Amber hurriedly shook her head repeatedly and made an 'X' with her hand
"So it's a yes?"
Amber looked like a boiled lobster as she shyly nodded
"What's your name?"
Amber gulped, took a deep breath, gulped again,  but finally, she managed to say "A-- A--Am--ber"
"Amber, eh?" Krystal gave her another examining look  and then said "I'm Krystal. My friend bailed on me today, so you are my date. Don't even think of running away because I'm going to hunt you if you even think of it"
"I-- won't" Amber said
"And don't look at other girls when you're with me. Imma poke your eyes out if you try"
Amber chuckled a bit. She's so strange. She felt better and not that nervous anymore around her.
"Amber!"
"Yes, Princess" Amber answered hurriedly
Krystal stopped and looked the tomboy in front of her "Princess?" She thought about it for a while and then nodded "I like it. From now on, I'm your Princess and you're my servant"
 
Amber looked at the pretty girl in front of her
Servant?
Amber grinned and liked it immediately
Princess and Servant
'I think we are going to get along just fine' Amber thought in her head as they started to walk next to each other.
 
---------------
 
 
Not far away, two women were sipping their drinks while watching the two kids
"I think it went better than we thought it would be" the shorter one said to the other
"Yeah, considering that Soojung didn't kill your stupid student. I think it went perfect"
 
"Kids these days..." the older one shook her head "So helpless"
"Good that they have us"
"Definitely..."
"I guess our job is done" Luna said to Victoria
The taller of the two nodded "I guess..."
"I think I'm going to head home now," Luna said.
 
She got up and payed for their drinks. Luna made an initiative to call Yongsan international school yesterday, to see what she can find out about the girl Amber told her about. She had Victoria on the phone and they came up with the plan. They did consider that Amber might faint or have a nosebleed or puke again and Krystal decided to kill her. But hey, everything went just fine. Luna saw how Amber seemed to be more relax beside Krystal as they quequed to buy the entrace ticket. She was happy for her. Her job is done.
 
"Thank you for helping me" Luna bowed to Victoria before she walked away
"Hey" Victoria shouted and made Luna turned around 
"Yes?"
Victoria walked to Luna and said, "I think we should stay close to them, you know, just in case..." 
Luna grinned, "Are you asking me on a date?"
"Not officially..." Victoria grinned back
"Fine, let's go on a not official date" Luna chuckled and linked her arm with Victoria
 
 
It was definitely a very fine day.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THE END