Final.

Like In The Movies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria found herself wandering outside their hotel. She knew her manager might kill her for leaving without telling him but she needs sometime alone, everything just feels so heavy for her. She’s too pressured with all the acting workshops, English lessons, practice and her feelings. She turned left and saw a convenience store, entering the store she headed straight to the ice cream section and chose a vanilla ice cream. She paid for the ice cream and continued walking around, thankfully no one really made a fuss when they noticed her, she just smiled at them and walked faster. She quietly recalled her first visit in this country, she was there for a shooting and it was nerve wrecking for her, and she visited a foreign country without even knowing their language or even English. Thankfully, this time she was forced to learn English by her members and her manager for her own convenience when time comes. She sat on the bench by the park and played with her phone as she ate her ice cream.

“Victoria,” She looked up and turned to the owner of the voice. She was familiar but Victoria could not ring a bell. She tilted her head and blinked.

“Uhm, I’m sorry. Who are you?” She spoke in perfect English. She was indeed familiar but where and when did she met her.

“Ohmygosh, you can now speak in English. I am Cherleen, Cherleen Horvejkul,” The younger girl smiled widely at her. It’s as if Victoria’s eyes were about to pop out of its sockets as she stared at the girl. It was indeed his younger sister, but she grew up so much well it has been five years since she has last seen the girl.

“I’m sorry if I did not recognize you, Cherleen. What are you doing here?” Victoria stood up and hugged the girl.

“I am just doing an errand but I saw you here so I got off the car, plus I did not expect to see you here in Thailand again, I mean outside the concert hall. It’s been years since you last went here with my brother. I missed you,” She smiled widely at Victoria. She’s secretly thankful to her members and manager who forced her to learn English.

“I just sneaked out because I needed some fresh air and I missed you too,” Victoria smiled.

“Uhm, Victoria, my mom will be cooking a lot today maybe you would want to come with me. She would be glad to see you,” Cherleen offered. Victoria immediately shook her head. She does not have the right to visit their house again, she’s not his virtual wife anymore. Cherleen was secretly hoping that Victoria would come with her, Nichkhun’s home and it would be a good scene to see Nichkhun and Victoria again, especially that his brother was talking a lot about Victoria and her group’s concert ever since he came back three days ago.

“No thanks. It’s your family gathering, I don’t think I could go,” She reasoned out.

“You’re worried because you last came as my brother’s virtual wife but now you’ll be coming as my friend. Unnie, please, come with me,” Cherleen pouted and used her aegyo to Victoria.

“But -,”

“Please,” Cherleen pleaded. Victoria sighed in defeat and nodded.

“Okay okay, I will come with you,” She finally conceded.

Cherleen and Victoria got in the car and talked about F(x)’s upcoming concert. Victoria promised to give Cherleen two VIP tickets. Victoria fell asleep while she was driving.

I am sorry for not telling you that my brother’s there. She thought and drove to their house.

Victoria fixed herself before getting off Cherleen’s car. She was nervous, it’s been years since that day she came with him and now she’s back not as his wife nor girlfriend but as Cherleen’s friend. Cherleen held her hand and walked towards the house. They could hear the loud voices coming from the house and Victoria almost turned to run away but Cherleen held her tight.

“Calm down. They will not eat you and you can now speak English. It’ll be okay and I will not leave your side,” Cherleen assured Victoria. She just smiled softly and continued walking.

Cherleen and Victoria entered the house and were welcomed by their mother.

“Cherleen, you’re back,”

“Victoria -,” Her mother stopped on her tracks when she saw Victoria.

“Hello Auntie,” She forced a bright smile despite the nervousness.

“Mom, I saw Victoria on the park and I decided to invite her. It’s okay right? Since she’s my friend and idol,” Cherleen glanced at her.

“Come in,” Aunt Vera held Victoria’s hand and led her to the living room.

“Guys, Victoria’s here again,”

“Hello, it’s nice to meet you,” She bowed and smiled at the relatives.

“Victoria, you can now speak in English?” Aunt Vera asked. Victoria smiled and nodded.

“My members forced me since I might have to use it soon,” She chuckled softly and received a smile from Vera.

“Is Cherleen back?” She heard a familiar voice. She forced herself to not turn and look at him. She gave Cherleen’s hand a tight squeeze and glared at her. Cherleen mouthed a sorry to Victoria before walking towards her brother.

“Here’s your vanilla ice cream,” Cherleen handed him the bag and went back to Victoria.

Nichkhun noticed all his relatives becoming quiet but was staring at her and a black haired girl who was beside his mother and sister. He knew that back profile but no way, it will be her. Why would Victoria be outside her hotel just a day before her concert? Most especially, why would she be in his home?

“Food’s served,” Nichkhun heard his aunt shout. His relatives all started moving to the dining area but he noticed Cherleen and his mom with the girl not moving but talking to her.

“Cherleen why did you not tell me that you’re brother’s here?” She told Cherleen and sighed.

“I am sorry. I did not know it would matter that much,”

“I will just go and take a cab,”

“No, you should first eat and Cherle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter