Final?

Hey Doctor!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Krystal-ssi, please let us in." The nurses blubbered as innumerable knocks were thrown against her private room's door. "The doctor needs to check you up."

"I don't want to. Tell that stupid doctor not to come near me, I'm not sick! What's wrong with your eyes?" the brunette girl screeched exasperatedly as she covered her head with the bed cover.

Then, there was silence. It gave her the impression that the annoying nurses got tired of persuading her to open the door, not until...

"Soojung-ah, patients aren't supposed to lock their selves inside a hospital room. You're here because you're sick, please open up." An imperturbable voice spoke.

Krystal sat up, hearing that voice made her heart skip a bit – he sounds so cool.

She shook her head in all determination. I won't fall for that – this is unmistakably a strategy to get me open that damn door. "Who are you?" She investigated, her voice hesitant. Both feet reaching for her bunny slippers, she strained her ears, waiting for him to answer.

"I want to introduce myself face to face, please open the door." The boy proposed in a very casual manner – a bit suspicious but who cares? Seventeen year old girls like her would be normally interested with cool, sophisticated, and handsome nurses, isn't it?

Krystal wanted to punch herself in extreme disbelief – why the hell was she thinking ed stuff? Cool, sophisticated, and handsome nurses weren't exactly the reason why she wanted to be a doctor. Duh?

Yet nevertheless, she found herself standing in front of the big white door just because hearing his voice made her heart flutter.

But nope, she won't admit that out loud.

"Tell me, why are they still keeping me here? I want to go home. I have a life to continue, you know. I think I'm totally fine–"

"I'll explain to you when you open up the door." The guy replied benevolently.

Krystal aversely stirred the door knob but not before she says, "I don't want anyone else coming in, okay? I'll allow you because you have a lot of explaining to do." She lied using a murderous tone – of course, she only wanted to see how the owner of the striking voice looked like, "I really hate people playing tricks on me."

She leaned her ears against the door. Doing this, she heard a few voices exchanged inaudible whispers before the man with the cool voice gasped, "Alright."

And then she opened the door.

She found herself facing a dazzling brown-haired boy, his stunning hazelnut brown eyes meeting her own set of caramel orbs – and then she realized, the tenacious nurses that were supposegd to be standing before him had miraculously disappeared – good! She stared at him from head to toe, he wasn't wearing the usual nurses' uniform but a black pants underneath a thin white coat – that like a doctor's when they're on a duty with a stethoscope hanging loosely over his chest.

It was then that Krystal rolled her eyes in distraught, "Ah, as I thought. I've been tricked, you're not a cool sophisticated handsome nurse! You're a doctor." She indicted, a bit disappointed but nonetheless, pleased with how her personal doctor looked so gorgeous. She'd probably prefer him more than any cool sophisticated handsome nurse – but still, he tricked her.

That's unforgivable!

She was about to slam the door close but failed when the doctor forced his way inside. "I may be cool, sophisticated and handsome but whoever said I was a nurse in the first place? You just assumed that." The boy countered the accusation composedly.

"Still," Krystal eyed him suspiciously, "You look young to be a doctor."

The young man chuckled, "I'll take that as a compliment, Soojung-ah. I'm Oh Sehun, I'll be your doctor from today onwards…"

"That's clearly not a compliment. That's an insult, sir." The brunette girl wearing a hospital gown charged as she rolled her eyes. Krystal walked – more like stomped actually – back to her hospital bed, "Look, doctor." She began, her voice filled with sarcasm, "I'm a very healthy girl so I don't see the point of you people keeping me in here. One, I have to attend school – I wouldn't afford to fail at any subject no matter how minor it could be because I have a scholarship to keep. Second, is this hospital keeping me a hostage or something?" she scoffed as she crossed her legs, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach – oh, the innocent feelings of being a teenager! "I'm a runaway, doctor. Please tell that to your superiors. My father won't pay you a single penny in exchange of my head."

Sehun smiled warmly as he walked towards the brunette girl, "You talk like you're not sick at all. What a strong child."

"A seventeen-year-old girl with an oozing appeal like mine wouldn't be considered a child, mind you." She smirked arrogantly, quite proud of her assets.

The doctor smirked, "I agree–"

This made Krystal's jaw drop. What have she done? Did she just seduce him?

"–I also came here to flirt with you." He let out a chortle earning him a death glare from the lady. "Perhaps, the hospital is saving you to be the bride of their heir, hm?"

She felt shivers run up and down her spine, "B-bride? Hah!" Krystal laughed out loud, "There's no way that would happen."

Sehun leaned closer, making Krystal lean back against the headboard. The doctor opened his mouth and held up a pen light, "Please say, Aaah."

Krystal blinked for a few seconds and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter