[P] Chapter I (Final)

[P] French Kiss (by YuukiTheMelodyJumper) - Rated M

Kris, who was in the living room alone, was sitting on the single couch while reading a Shakespeare books. Excuse me, even though he looks stupid, he knows the art of a literature, also, he acts like a stupid one was because of the variety shows only. To make the fans happy. It was already midnight after the digital clock on the wall made a sound.

Almost all the members are already asleep or just chatting with each other in their respective rooms. The living room was also dim with only a little light for him to read the book. He was about to turn the page to the next one when a footsteps came towards him, making him stop and look up from the book.

The silhouette of one Do Kyungsoo made his appearance in front him. He was wearing loose pajama and boxer only, making the sight a little bit racy for Kris. He was imagining on how will the younger, that being called SatanSoo by their EXO-L, reacts if he touch and explore every inch of his body? Will Kyungsoo writhe while his name? He immediately shook his head from the dirty thought he just had.

It’s kind of hard though despite him having a crush towards the younger.

“Hyung…” Kris raised his eyebrows, silently indicating the younger to continue with what he wants to say/ask. “Do you know French Kiss?”

Kris looked at the younger in front of him like the younger had just grown another head. He knows that the Do Kyungsoo was innocent despite being called as SatanSoo by some of the fans out there, but he really didn’t know that he’ll be this innocent. He let out a deep sighed as he thought over a headache that surely will come later on.

“Excuse me, did you just said French Kiss?” The younger nodded. “You really don’t know what is a French kiss, wait, scratch that, where did you hear it from?”

“When I pass by Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s room, they were talking about it enthusiastically. So, I was intrigued by it. The other hyungs are already asleep and I don’t want to disturb the maknae line. You are the only who's available, so I asked you.” he explained.

“Chanyeol and Baekhyun, you say?” Kyungsoo nodded again. “I swear those two are really troublesome…” He murmured.

“So, what is a French kiss?”

Kris groaned. “French kiss is a kiss.”

“I know it’s a kiss, but if it’s a normal kiss, then the ChanBaek couple wouldn’t talk about it like that.”

“Huh, it’s kind of hard to explain to someone who really didn’t have any experience in this kind of world.”

Kyungsoo tilted his loose shirtfollowing making the younger’s shoulder come into view. Kris cursed at the sight. What sin had he done to he got this kind of punishment? He can’t handle a cute or y Kyungsoo! It’s torture for him!

“Can’t you just explain it?”

Kris looked at the younger who seems almost desperate to know the answer. Suddenly, he had an idea. A naughty one. He stood from the couch before going to sit on the long couch, calling the younger so that he also sat beside him.

“So, you want to know what French Kiss is, right?”

“Of course, I won’t have to ask if it didn’t pick my interest.”

“Okay. Then let’s do it like this. Soo-ah, turn to me.”

“Why?”

“Just do it.” He instructed, the younger doing so after a couple of seconds, their knees slightly bumping off of each other in the process. Kris stared at him for a while Kyungsoo resisted the urge to stare at his lap instead when the older was giving him a hot gaze. “Don’t back out, because I will explain this through actions than explaining, because it’s too bothersome. If you really want to know what French kisses are, never push me or I’ll never teach you anything again about what you want to know.”

Kyungsoo didn’t know why but he just agreed with the conditions. Never get any teaching from Kris is since he’s in the process of learning the Chinese language from the older.

“I’ll explain a little bit for you.”

“You just said that explaining is bothersome.”

“I said a little bit only. Now listen…” Kris said. “What I want you to do, is just let me kiss you and push my tongue in your mouth, okay?”

Kyungsoo stared at the older. “What?”

“If you don’t want to, you’re free to turn around and go back to your room and sleep,” Kris smirked, a challenging one. “But of course, you’ll never know what French kisses are after this.”

Kyungsoo looked at his lap, clenching his fist. Will he want to do it? He took a deep breath and look at the older.

“I don’t want to back out now. I want to know.”

Kris smirked. “Okay, then…”

Kris moved forward and tilted his head slightly, his eyes locking with Kyungsoo who also staring at him. His lips fell perfectly onto Kyungsoo’s. He can feel how Kyungsoo shifted from being tense to relax. He didn’t know that the younger would adapt to this kind of situation this fast. With that as a signal for him to do more, he pushed the other’s lips open with his own, glad that the younger was following his orders as he instantly opened his mouth again. Kris kissed Kyungsoo for another couple of seconds before he pushed his tongue in.

Kyungsoo was startled a little when he felt something wet move against his lips before moving into his own mouth, his own tongue getting attacked softly. The older let his muscle run along the others, staying still like he had told him to do, sliding his tongue against his teeth, before moving back to massaging the other’s tongue with his own.

The younger felt so much pleasure coming from the kiss, and he felt it get increasingly harder for him to stay still when he felt the urge to just move his own tongue against Kris’s, to try and give him the same pleasure. His eyes were closed, and he didn’t notice that Kris was analyzing every reaction of his.

Unfortunately, he pulled back, smirking when he saw the other unconsciously lean forward as if to try and capture Kris’s lips again before pulling back and opening his eyes. Kyungsoo was panting after the hot session since he was short of breath. He never knew that Kris was an expert with it. Kyungsoo didn’t know how and when his hand had started to clutch Kris' shirt.

He also didn’t know that French kiss was this pleasurable and passionate.  Even for him who doesn't know how to do a proper French kiss can do it properly just by copying what the latter had done. He was snapped from his thoughts when a hand landed on his cheek. Kris was caressing it with his thumb lovingly.

“This is French kiss, the one you really want to know,” Kris said as looked at the younger. “And I forgot to tell you this though but, I love you.”

Kyungsoo stared at the older in surprised, he didn’t expect something like that to come. But it slowly turns into a smile as he hugged the older. “Really? You really mean that?” Kris hugged him back and nodded his head. He brings the younger on his embraced to sit on his laps.

“I love you too, Kris.”

They broke the hug as they stared at each other before slowly starting to move closer again. Both of them tilted their heads slightly to the right, pushing the kiss deeper before Kyungsoo got what he was waiting for, and the other’s hot muscle was now exploring his mouth like it has done many times before, and Kyungsoo’s own tongue was swiping against it, letting out a little mewls whenever the other would close his mouth around his tongue and on it like his favourite flavoured lollipop.

As Kyungsoo was engrossed in the passionate kiss, Kris moved his hands slowly down the other’s thighs, feeling the other tense a little in the kiss so he stopped, but Kyungsoo continued his actions, which gave Kris courage to continue what he was doing. Moving his hands around, Kyungsoo gasped a little in the kiss when he felt the other’s large hands his softly.

But, he didn’t separate, because he felt more pleasure in the kiss whilst being fondled, and when he pushed his lips harder against the older, Kris took this as a signal to go even further. Kris’s hands squeezed the flesh beneath them. Continuing the hold onto the other’s , he suddenly pulled the younger closer, and when a heavenly moan left Kyungsoo’s mouth, Kris couldn’t help but smirk and him even harder.

Their mouths separated and Kris stared into Kyungsoo’s lustful eyes, his tongue poking out again to his own dry lips.

“Want to know what people always think after their hot session?” Kris said as the only signal he got from the dazed male was a small nodded. He leaned into the other’s ear to nibble on it before saying the answer.

“…”

THE END