This Christmas 'Teasers'

This Christmas

 

 Teaser 1

It started snowing, just 3 days before Christmas. Everyone was in joyful spirits, decorating christmas trees, preparing gifts for family, friends and loved ones. Children were running around in the snow, throwing snow balls at one another and some started building snowmen. A lady, sat, slouching in her seat, with a hot mug of hot chocolate in her hands. Her eyes never once left that framed picture which sat just by her television set. For 2 years, she had mentally told herself that she should start forgetting about that jerk, who left her alone when she needed him the most, who ran through her mind in everything she did, who left her in a solemn state for the past few years and not smiling like how she used to.  But deep inside, she knew she still love him even after what he did, so much that it hurts. It’s so hard to forget him but she wants to, this Christmas.

Teaser 2

“3 more days to Christmas!” She said, staring up at the stunning night sky.

He sat, silently beside her and watched as she rubbed her hands together and blew onto them occasionally to keep them warm. For the past few minutes, he wanted to just take her dainty hands into his, rub onto them to keep them warm and interlock her fingers. But of course he didn’t, he couldn’t scare off his best friend, the one who had been with him ever since he was young.

“Yah! Are you listening?”

“Yes, I am.” He answered. “Always been.” He whispered.

❄❄❄❄

A/N: So here's the teaser on Christmas' eve! I would be updating with more teasers and possibly a chapter soon! Do check this 'teaser' chapter from time to time for updates and do subscribe!  And for those who did, thank you for subscribing! Anyways, can anyone guess which couples I'm featuring in teaser 1 and 2? :)