Pinky Swear

Crazy Little Thing Called L❤VE || ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Channie?"

 

"Yes, Baek?"

 

"Promise me that you will have to protect me in the future and the rest of my life?" The four-year-old, puppy-like boy said with an anxious look on the face to the taller boy -sitting right next to him.

 

"I promise. I will have to protect you and will keep you safe-"

 

"-like a knight of light." As the smaller one spoke out before turning to a small giggle.

 

Of course, they can't forget their 'pinky swear'.

 

The little Chanyeol & little Baekhyun were best friends since the time they met on the park. Roaming around for someone to play with until they finally found each other. Also at all times, Chanyeol would say that Baekhyun is the most beautiful boy he had ever seen. He could almost fell for his charms, since they were both males, doesn't mean they cannot love each other like ... real soul mates?

 

Speaking of soul mates, which are the best thing. You can't even live without the love in your life as if it was to Chanyeol -the boy who needs a love of his' too. Probably, we could all think that he's not compatible yet for love and Baekhyun was just simple and innocent.

 

For billions of people on Earth, why did he chose the boy to live uo his life? They were always together, happy and forever(?)

 

Wait...

 

What if bad things will happen?

 

❤❤❤

 

"YOU MOTHERING !"

 

A fist swings in the air.

 

Damaged with his left cheekbone was slowly turning into swollen. He's yelping in pain. Calling someone for help as a group of boys cornered him. Yet they were at the place; behind the school buildings is a dumpster. Wherein they threw garbages and wondering why did they went there? That  the atmoshpere will totally make the people whoever goes there vomit.

 

He really can't help it but to hold his breath form the stinky air. He was getting tired as if he is going to knock down on the hard ground. Actually, he was already on his knees, with the corner of his lips bruised; also his cheek.

 

This boy was always bullied by calling as 'gay' or '' by some others in the other class. Somehow the other people around him support him of being a gay and no matter what their biuality is and how it goes.

 

And those were considered as his best friends.

 

"P-Please don't hurt me!" Extending out his beautiful -now dirty- hand to try defending himself a bit, but somehow, they all laugh with no humor.

 

One of them grabbed his chin in horror, "I love how you beg, you're so pathetic." then letting go once. Going to give him a slap one more time and-

 

"Stop hurting him!" A hollered voice echoed in a silent area where the boy luckily stops on what he's doing. The rude bullies just stare at him blankly and one of them -which is the leader- slowly beams his victim once again and walks away. Followed by s. 

 

Now that the guy has a chance to move forward to the weak boy and offering both of his hands to help him stand up. But he is known.

 

"Are you okay, Baek?"

 

"..."

 

"Do I look okay?" His voice cracked up on raising his voice up. "Chanyeol, do I look okay?"

 

The taller shooks his head in awe but the shorter just sighed in disbelief.

 

"You said that you will have to protect me and keep me safe. Since we were kids, you promised me that. I didn't forget it either." The wild Byun just turned to calm. Finishing his sentence that he could almost burst into tears.

 

Scratching his non-scratchy head before replying, "I know. But I didn't know that this happens worst. I-I mean not worst, but..." He cuts there and didn't bare to say next so he let his warm breath out, "I'm sorry, Byun Baek. I've shouldn't have let you go all by yourself. You should need to stay with me."

 

Soon a pair of large arms wrapped around Baek's perfectly-curved waist and hugging the taller back. Leaning his face on a sturdy, warm chesr and there he hid his beautiful, puppy smile.

 

"I know you're smiling." The tall, slim figure stated. The smaller's cheeks bloomed to blossom and raised his head up.

 

"What? Ugh~ Whatever... just... just promise me that this won't be happening again. And my knight won't forget what his princess just said." He jokes. And Chanyeol whispers, "I promise..." after that, Baekhyun reaches his arm for their swear sign and mouthed him a, "pinky swear?" and both did.

 

Actually, the two finally became a couple. Last year, when Chanyeol asked Baekhyun out and Baekhyun seemed to be intrested then after many moments they spend the most, they expressed their deep feelings and became boyfriends. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter