Two

Love at First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Physical closeness increases the chance of falling in love. Try to spend more time with you crush in person instead of speaking over the phone.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Pssh I don’t even have her number. How can I talk to her over the phone?

 

Irene murmur to herself.

 

And physical closeness? Are you kidding me? With Wendy and Krystal guarding her it’s impossible to have that physical closeness without nearing my death.

 

Irene wanted to bang her head repeatedly at her locker. She need plans.

 

If what her professor told them is true then she needs to have plan A-Z.

 

Do it like it’s not planned.

 

Someone told her.

 

Irene turn to check who just whispered to her. She scans the students around her but to her dismay there is no one suspicious. Aside from her professor who’s walking slowly and getting far away from her. There is none.

 

Irene shrugs and silently thankful for the idea. And all she have to do is what should she do.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Irene checks her wrist watch.

 

It’s almost Seulgi’s dismissal.

 

Irene checks herself in front of the mirror one more time before exiting the comfort room. She knows she’s blessed with good – more than good -- facial features  but still, she needs to make sure she’s beautiful especially in front of Seulgi.

 

She wants Seulgi’s eyes to stare at her and only her.

 

Irene walks slowly towards where Seulgi’s locker is located. She smiles and bit her lower lip due to excitement that suddenly invades her body.

 

“Seulgi?” Irene calls Seulgi as the latter is busy putting her things inside her locker.

 

“oh! Annyeong Irene unnie” Seulgi greeted Irene with wide smile.

 

Irene looks around. “Where is Wendy? Why she’s not with you?”

 

“She’s still talking with her groupmates for our project.”

 

“How about you?”

 

“We’re done unnie” Seulgi said with proud smile plastered on her face.

 

Before Irene could answer Seulgi, Wendy’s voice interrupted them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seul you can go first to the cafeteria.” Wendy sighs. “I just need to make things clear with my group mates. I know you’re probably hungry and I don’t want you to stay with me while talking to my group mates specially when one of them keeps on eyeing you. I might squish his eyeballs” Wendy said irritatingly.

 

Hearing what Wendy said makes Irene wants to run inside their room and stab the guy’s eyeball with her bare fingers or dig his eye balls and feed them to the sharks.

 

Wendy then saw Irene and relief floded inside her.

 

“Unnie, I know this is too much, but can you accompany Seulgi for a while? I’m afraid she might bump into something or someone on her way to the cafeteria or she might get lost on her way” Wendy pleaded.

 

She wants to curse her groupmates for holding her back and now she needs to let Seulgi alone.

 

Seulgi is just a new student and Wendy had been hearing a lot about Seulgi and none of it makes her feel at ease.

 

Like, Seulgi is beautiful.

 

Her monolids attracts lots of attention.

 

Her cat like eyes drowns students.

 

Her charisma is oozing.

 

Her smile can blind someone.

 

Her body is perfect.

 

Her legs.

 

Her shoulder.

 

Her arms.

 

Her fingers.

 

Her slight muscle.

 

Her figure.

 

Her back.

 

Her tongue.

 

Her lip btting.

 

Her lip .

 

Yes, even her tongue, lip bitting and lip gone unnoticed. And that makes Wendy feel more worried. Because students slowly making their move to Seulgi and the latter is too naïve to notice the advances from the students.

 

“Wendy you don’t need to do that. I can take care of myself.” Seulgi smile at Wendy trying to give the latter an assurance.

 

But it just makes Wendy frustrated. “No Seul. I won’t be able to concentrate if I know you’re alone”

 

“I’m not alone Wannie. I’m sure Joy is waiting at the cafeteria and also Krystal unnie”

 

“Krystal unnie is having lunch with her parents.” Wendy holds Seulgi’s both hands and stares at her. “Please Seul. Let Irene unnie accompany you” Wendy pleaded.

 

Seulgi glance at Irene. “But I don’t want to bother Irene unnie.”

 

Wendy then look at Irene with expectant eyes.

 

Irene smiles at Seulgi. “You’re not a bother Seulgi”

 

Never.

 

“Are you sure Irene unnie?”

 

Irene just nod at Seulgi but not forgetting to smile reassuringly at Seulgi.

 

Irene is afraid to answer not because she’s nervous but because she’s afraid she might answer Seulgi too eager and might scare the latter.

 

“Thank you unnie”

 

“No problem, just concentrate with your meeting. I will take care of Seulgi.”

 

Wendy hugs Seulgi and brush the latter’s hair with her fingers. “Just stay beside Irene unnie ok? I’ll try to finish our meeting fast” Wendy then leaves Seulgi and Irene after earning a nod from Seulgi.

 

“Seulgi let’s go?”

 

Seulgi nods and walks beside Irene.

 

On their way to the cafeteria someone is running fast. Irene heard the students and turn her head to see what’s going on. As she saw one of the students running fast towards their direction she immediately pulls Seulgi and locks her inside her embrace.

 

“Idiot” Irene glares at the student and growls.

 

She look up a little and looks at Seulgi.

 

“are you ok?” Irene asks worriedly like the just encountered a fatal accident and cheated death.

 

Seulgi looks down and looks at Irene with blush painted on her face. “Yes unnie. Thank you for saving me.”

 

Physical Contact: CHECK

 

After the little incident, Irene decided to push her luck as she grabs Seulgi’s hand and hold it like a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter