Chapter One

Falling for Yoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For all the time she and her members had joked about her position as the group's girl crush, Jeongyeon never imagined herself being in the situation she found herself in at this moment. She stared at her reflection in the mirror and twisted this way and that, not really recognizing her form dressed in military garb.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this," she thought with a sense of disbelief. "At least I look good,"

She continued to absentmindedly check herself out in the mirror, silently thanking the stylist unnies for making her look good in camo.

"Now if they could only style me properly with my casual clothes," she thought wryly.

She was brought out of her musings when she heard the dressing room door open. Jeongyeon craned her head to see Ji Hyo enter and come to a halt when she caught sight of her.

"Ji Soo-ah!" she exclaimed turning to fully face her friend. "What do you think?"

Ji Hyo didn't respond, taken aback by Jeongyeon's appearance and looking on with wider eyes than usual. Jeongyeon continued, looking down to straighten out her shirt, not noticing her friend's lack of response or the fact that Ji Hyo seemed to have stopped breathing altogether.

"I think I look pretty good despite the fact that these clothes are really baggy on me."

"Y-yeah! Y-you l-look great!" Ji Hyo squeaked out in a high pitched voice.

Surprised by the high tone, Jeongyeon looked up to see that Ji Hyo looked way too red to be well.

"Gwenchana? You look a little red. Are you feeling unwell? Maybe you should sit down for a while." Jeongyeon said rapidly, approaching her friend with a concerned look.

"A-aniyo! I-I'm fi-"

Ji Hyo's response died on her lips when she felt Jeongyeon's hands cupping her face and placing her forehead against the stuttering girl's. Having the older girl's face so close to hers caused Ji Hyo's mind to go blank.

"Well, It doesn't feel like you have a fever," Jeongyeon said after a minute had passed (a minute which felt like an eternity to Ji Hyo), pulling her face away but continuing to cup the leader's face in her hands.

Ji Hyo didn't respond, mind blank and still reeling from having Jeongyeon's face in extremely close proximity to hers.

"Maybe you should sit down," Jeongyeon suggested, pulling a hand away to reach down to grab Ji Hyo's hand with the intention of pulling her towards the chairs. The movement jumpstarted Ji Hyo's higher mental faculties and she hastily moved away from a startled Jeongyeon's grasp. The increased distance between the two girls served to clear Ji Hyo's head and allowed her to form a coherent sentence.

"I'm fine!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter