Papi

F(x) Station - Papi (Malaysia) - PoisonousLake

Krystal Jung a girl who living her dream. She is young, beautiful, rich and popular. She is dating an uprising fellow model, Kim Jongin or Kai. They were labelled as a 'power couple', despite of having a successful businessman dad and sister, Krystal choose to have her own career as a model. Her faces is everywhere, on the billboard, magazine, TV ads and her wild lifestyle had taken a toll on her father. She often becoming the hot topic as she was spotted several times leaving nightclubs in highly influenced by alcohol. The latest of all is a tape scandal, even after proven guilty the damage has been done. Both her dad and sister business were getting the heat from the case, her parents decided to make their final resort - setting up a marriage for Krystal. 

 

somewhere in Madrid 

"I wont have any objection for this dad but I can't promise her anything." 

"I know Jose, just be nice to her. Okay? Your mom fancy her, don't believe everything on the news." Jose smile faintly and nod. Unlike the youngest Jung, the young Jose isn't objecting when her mom set up her marriage. They were set to officially meet up with each other next week, on their engaggement. Amber Josephine Liu, one of the most successful bachelor. The media labelled her as the 'player' as she often seen with a different woman, her love life were always ended as the media keep on feeding lies to the world. A heart throb, charming, gentlewoman and friendly. She mostly known as Jose in business world, spending most of her time in Italy and Spain to manage the Liu empire. 

 

"Boss, your coffee and I got you some waffle." her assistant serve the snacks and drinks to the Liu's. 

"Thanks Ailee, you can leave after lunch today. I'll see you again on monday."

"Thank you boss! I'll finish my work faster now." Amber assistant said in glee, the Liu's are a good employer. The talk between Amber and her dad end up after an hour with Amber agree on freeing her schedule for the next 2 weeks and flyback to their main resident in Los Angeles.

 

 

2 weeks later.. 

 

 

"I don't want you to be my date on the fashion show, I will be there alone!" Krystal said while screaming on the poker face Amber. 

"Okay." she answered and dissappear into the kitchen. Krystal were amazed on the patience the handsome girl had to her, she purposely keep starting a fight, insulting, yelling and screaming to the boyish girl but she doesn't seems to be affected by it. Even when she become so unreasonable randomly, Amber never shows any emotion toward her. Sometimes Krystal feel bad about it, she want Amber to end their enggaggement but nada. 

 

"Amber, I want you to fly come to my fashion walk in New York in 2 more days." Krystal hung up after she finish talking, Amber sighed. That is one of the moment where Krystal being so unreasonable. She told her assistant to book her the flight ticket to New York on the same day as she tried to wrap all of her works fast. She never get angry to Krystal because of her mom. Her love for her mother making her feel bad about having the youngest Jung to forcefully enggaged to her. 

 

"Boss, are you sure on flying to New York tonight? You just got back here yesterday, I'm sure your body isn't fully get over the jet legged." Ailee is concerned over her boss, she know the whole story about Amber and Krystal. Thanks to her boss nosy bestfriend, Eric. 

 

"I need to appear in my fiance fashion walk. I will be fine." Amber said and return her attention to her monitor. The time goes so fast as Ailee enter her office again to remind her of her flight. She hurriedly pick up all the urgent file and make sure to have the laptop along with her, rushing to the airport and barely sleep on the plane as he was so immersed on his work. 

 

Amber Liu rushed to the hospital due to a terror attack targetting Krystal Jung in NY fashion walk. 

 

The Liu's and the Jung's were now gather at the hospital, everyone were worried over Amber. Even Krystal are now weeping as she felt bad for treating Amber badly from the start. The boyish girl had use her own body to shield Krystal when a guy randomly appear and pointing a gun toward her. The boysih girl had recieve 2 close ranged shot and now on comatose.

 

It tooks a month before Amber finally regain her consiousness, she was surprise as she saw Krystal hugging her. 

"Amber, she's awake!" she told the good news to everyone and it doesn't took them long to horde the hospital. After the incident, the relationship between Amber and Krystal had changed. With Krystal retired from her modelling career and move to Madrid. Both having a low profile happy life as they are so much in love with each other. 

 

 

 

" you Amber! How can you sleep with someone else when you already have me. Am I not enough?!" Amber hold her redden cheek as Krystal face are shocked as she realize what she done. She had just slap Amber. The boyish girl expression darken. She look at the younger girl in disbelief, she scoffed and turned away. 

 

"Am, Amber." It scared the of Krystal, Amber turning her back on her and leave. She cried as she trying to approach her. There she is, standing gloriously facing their glassed balcony door. She heard her sigh while watching the wave from the beach. 

 

"Baby?" silent. 

"Amber baby, I'm sorry." Krystal swallow her pride and back hugging Amber, she is nervous when Amber keep on being silent.

 

"You shouldn't trust the news you know" Amber said without looking at her.

 

"I know and I'm sorry for everything"

"I didn't believe a when the story about you were all over the news. Oh well, I did punch your ex for bad mouthing you though." Krystal eyes widen and slap Amber arm. 

 

"So that's why I saw him with a black eyes and busted lips before." Amber shrugged but a small smile crept on her lips. 

 

flashback.. 

 

"So dyke, how does it feel to taste my waste?" Amber head turn to face Kai. 

"Come again?" she convince herself that she just misheard it, she never like it whenever people talking about Krystal.

"Are you deaf or you just living in denial? I said how was it with Krystal on bed? I bet you cant satisfy her as much as I rock her world." he smirk proudly. Unknown to her, Amber had been the main investor for the clothing line that hiring Kai. His face is priceless when the designer of the label had cancel on him, he got even more pissed as they announce Amber at the end of the walk. His confrontation between him and Amber went ugly as the boyish girl beat him up badly. 

 

 

 

"Serve him right, he need to be sit in his place. I dont like it when he said something nasty about my beloved fiance" their fight were long forgotten, it was rare to spend whole day at home with Amber. Her job as a CEO had took most of their time together but Krystal didn't regret it. 

 

"Baby, Karl personally called me today and ask if I could join his fashion line walk for the last time." Krystal were on her aegyo mode now, she actually agreed on him before Amber crossed her mind. Amber hand frozed mid way, they currently having a dinner together. Amber could see her fiance missing her works but she couldn't help but to worry. She frowned as the flashback of the attempt to attack Krystal which end up her on the hospital bed for months. 

"Princess, are you sure about this?"

"Don't worry Am, Karl said he will make sure to had everyone scanned before entering the venue" Amber sighed in defeat as Krystal gave her the puppy eyes.

"Fine but I will put extra security and I will personally contact him for that." Krystal eyes beamed in happiness, her seat were abandoned and now hugging Amber lovingly while sitting on her lap.

 

 

 

flashback..

 

"Have you read about your future fiance news?" one of Krystal friends asked. 

"Not interested." Krystal said nonchalantly. 

"Are you sure? This hottie is a dropper, she is seen in a date with the famous Gigi Hadid." Krystal scoffed as she heard it, since the news of them going to be engagge. The media had been focusing rather fiercely to the supermodel and hottie CEO private life. 

"Gigi surely had a great taste. First is Zayn and now Amber." 

"Amber is a hunk, I would gone gay for her as well" the comment about Amber is slowly irritating Krystal.

"Could all of you stop talking about her?"  it does the magic as everyone scattered in the changing room.  

"From all the people in the world, why would my parents choosing her? Aishh, why am I so unlucky?" she muttered.

"She is dangerous you know, you can see how many girls were linked to her in just few weeks after the announcement." the comment from Jiyeon, one of her model friends commented.

"I know."

 

 

 

 

Now as the flashback running through her head, she had a smile on her face. It seems surreal. It doesn't feel bad after all, she felt lucky as she didn't follow her friends advise to end the engagement during Amber comatose. Now it turn out most of her friends are envy of her after knowing the real side of Amber Liu. She isn't even close to 'Dangerous' player that most people saying, they were shocked as I told them I'm moving to Spain with Amber as well leaving my glamourous life as a supermodel. It was a good thing, I could finally sleep whole day (thank god Amber didn't mind it) and it also mean I could save my dad from getting a heart attack whenever he read my scandal on the news. 

 

"When will you and Amber getting married honey? It's almost like 5 years since both of you engagged." this is the ninth time I have to hear this question from my parents, I sigh before answering. 

 

"I don't know mom, why don't you ask her instead? She haven't popped up the question yet and I don't want to pressure her, she become even more busy as she had to fly to Italy every month." Amber had been extremely busy lately and it worrying me, it's not even helping as she always being so stubborn on preparing breakfast for me every morning. Not that I mind it but she losing her sleep whenever she do that. 

 

"How was she treating you baby sis?" Jessica added, Krystal whole family were there to visit her. 

"Amber treating me really good unnie, more than I could ever asked for." her cheek tinted red when she remember on how sweet Amner had been treating her. 

 

"Papi, papi! You're home." a kid voice breaking the Jung conversation. Jessica raised her brows as she heard the kid calling a certain llama as 'papi'. 

 

"Juan! How many times that I told you not to call my boss with that." James,  one of Amber loyal bodyguard scolding his son. 

 

"Give him some slack James, he done no harm." Amber patted James shoulder before picking the kid up. 

 

"Papi huh?" Jessica smirked while nudging her sister while parents smiling brightly as they saw Amber interaction with the kid. 

 

"Papi means daddy, Amber doesn't seems to mind it when Juan calling her papi."

"and what about you?" Jess added, Krystal shyly answered.

"I kinda like it." The Jungs made a good laugh while teasing the youngest, Amber then notice them and walk toward the living room while having Juan clinging to her like Koala. 

"Appa, umma and Jess. When did all of you arrived? You should've told me and I will personally pick all of you at the airport"

"We reach here last night and we know that you're busy." Amber shook her head and told them that she will gladly leave her work so she could attend them personally. 

 

"Papi, can you put me down? I want to play with JackJack." Amber put him down and Juan ran to the barking dog at the Liu backyard but before giving a peck to both Krystal and Amber. 

 

"So Mr CEO, when will I expecting kids that going to call you papi?" Jessica question making both Amber and Krystal turning red while thr parent just eyeing them in a gleaming hope. 

"Uhh, after we married?" Amber rubbing her nape nervously. 

"and when will that be?" she is on the hot seat now, she let a nervous laugh out and glance at her fiance for help but Krystal too, having the same looks as the older Jung.

"We'll let you know when Jess." Amber escaped the question by a thin hair.

 

"So papi, when you going to make me have a mini version of you running around this house?" Krystal said sudectively as they left alone after the Jungs went back to their hotel. 

"Eh?" Amber was stunned by Krystal sudden confrontation.

"Don't you want to be a real papi?" Krystal finger trailed on her collarbone.

"Of course I do" Amber answer shortly before a lips crashing on her own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's not wait and start now."  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if this is a typical storyline I could write for now, it was a battle with time for me. Thanks Joyce for helping me on releasing this story, I will be away again for quite long. Cheers to my fellow writers especially those who joining this project and to every f(x) fans out there, happy anniversary and let's keep uniting to support them. And I'm sharing my good news on this happy day, I'm engaged! So this one goes to you to honey!