The New Boy. Pt.2

Delivery boy

Back! I don't have any homework so I will be updating. I will try to update weekly if i can. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

 

 

We meet again Hyejeong and Seolhyun.

 

Hyejeong POV

how. How. HOw. HOW!!! 

AM I DREAMING?!?! 

WHAT?! THEY ARE GONNA SIT IN FRONT OF ME?!

His name is Junghyuk? 

COME ON HYEJEONG BE STRONG!

 

Author POV

Junghyuk and Taehyung went to their seats and lessons started.

...

Class ended and most of the girls went to Junghyuk and Taehyung's seat.

"SHIN HYEJEONG!" A man yells angry.

"Oh . That's Nick." Hyejeong mumbles to her self.

The class went slient.

Nick was a scary guy from another school. Nick and Hyejeong found each other when Nick was punching a kid from Hyejeong's school and she came in and saved the kid. But the kid had brusises and was bleeding, not to much though.

Nick got all mad so he got his 'gang' and went to Hyejeong again for another fight. That was not to long ago so Jongsuk and Minsuk came to help Hyejeong.

He lost again but he still doesn't give up. He said that 'NEXT TIME WE MEET YOU WILL BE DEAD!'. Everyone thought that he will bring weapons. So that's the class is slient.

Hyejeong then signals were 'gang' to go outside.

Junghyuk and Taehyung were just sitting there all calm.

"YOU! SHIN HYEJEONG, WE MEET AGAIN. THE FIRST TIME TODAY AND THE LAST TIME TODAY. YOU WON'T STAND THESE WEAPONS!" Nick yells on the other side of the hall.

"oh . He got Guns and knifes." Hyejeong whispers.

"Do you think we can live?" Minsuk whispers.

"Just be strong we just need more people." Jongsuk whispers.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT EH!?! I JUST GOTTA SAY, THAT PLAN WON'T WORK! WE'VE GOT GUNS AND KNIFES WHILE YOU HAVE FIST! So goodbye Shin Hyejeong~." Nick yells grabbing his gun and pointing to it at Hyejeong.

*gasp

Hyejeong's gang all steped back a little and putting there hands in front of their face.

*BANG

"what the ?!? I don't feel anything?!" Hyejeong says.

"Damn it gotta get a new shirt."

Hyejeong looks up and sees... JUNGHYUK?!?

"h-how...."

Junghyuk was protecting Hyejeong by hugging her.

Hyejeong then looks down and sees the bullet, but no bleeding?

"THE ?! WHO ARE YOU?!" Nick yells at Junghyuk.

"A-are y-ou? H-how?"

"LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF!" Junghyuk says turning around.

"My name is Park Junghyuk." 

"H-How IN THE WORLD ARE YOU NOT DEAD OR BLEEDING?!" Nick starts panicing.

Taehyung then opens the classroom door to help but Junghyuk stops him.

"I can do this."

Taehyung just nods his head and went back in to protect them.

"W-WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE! FIGHT!" Nick commands

Nick's gang started running with knifes in their hands.

"You guys stay back, fight a guy with out a knife or gun and watch out." Junghyuk says protecting Hyejeong.

Everyone started fighting. Junghyuk was strong enough to just kill them with one punch. 

3 people were still alive in Nick's gang. All 3 of them went after Hyejeong.

Junghyuk killed 1 one of them while Nick and his other gang member was still alive.

What Junghyuk didn't know that they were now going after, Seolhyun.

"WATCH OUT SEOLHYUN!!" Jongsuk yells.

Seolhyun tries to protect herself with her hands infront of her face.

A guy with a chair in his hands comes running to Seolhyun.

*BANG

"I-im a-alive." Seolhyun says still closing her eyes.

"WATCH OUT!" Jongsuk yells!

*STAB

"I-i d-don't f-feel a-anything." Seolhyun says stuttering.

"AHHH!" Junghyuk yells.

*PUNCH *STAB

Seolhyun then opens her eyes and sees Junghyuk breathing heavily with pieces of a chair on his head and what looks like a knife was stab to his stomach. Also Nick dead with a knife in his stomach.

"JUNGHYUK!" Taehyung yells running to Junghyuk.

"J-junghyuk a-are you ok?" Seolhyun askes

"Im fine, don't worry." Junghyuk says coughing a little of blood out.

"I-i think-"

"HYUNG! LET'S GO TO NAMJOON!"

"Im fine Tae, I can walk." Junghyuk starts walking with his hand on his stomach.

Everyone was shocked. Everyone started thinking 'How did he survive a gun shot, a chair to the head, and a knife stab into his stomach?' 'How did he take out a knife out of his stomach and stabbed Nick back?'

Junghyuk POV

I was at Namjoon's office to get a new shirt.

"OMO! WHAT HAPPENED?!" 

"Fight."

"Ahhh, Nick eh?"

"Yeah."

"Why'd you do that?! You could've revaled yourself again!"

"It's fine, they'll find out sooner or later." 

Namjoon then went to brush off the chair pieces that were on my head.

"Take off your shirt, Tae take the bullet out. I will get you a new shirt." Namjoon takes my shirt then went to get a new one.

"Stay there Hyung."

Taehyung then uses his powers to take out the bullet.

"Got it!"

Taehyung then throws the bullet to Namjoon.

*Door Opens

"IS JUNGHYUK-" Seolhyun says 

"Oh. my. god." Hyejeong says with her eyes open staring at me.

"What is-" I look down and see that I have no shirt on.

.

I looked at the girls and they were blushing. 

"GIVE ME THAT." I say grabbing the new shirt and putting it on quickly

The girls giggled.

"We'll be waiting outside." The girls went out the door.

"Well at least it healed." Namjoon says going back to his desk.

The dead bodies then disappeard with a black mist.

"WAIT NICK WAS A VAMPI-" 

"SHHHHHHHH! Keep it down Tae." Me and Namjoon say.

"He is a vampire. Not a strong one like you and Junghyuk. He couldn't turn into one before he burns because of the sun. But you guys can because you guys are waayyy stronger." Namjoon says looking into his computer.

"Ohhh. He did look familier though." Tae says.

"Yep he was the guy that started the fight back in the Vampire world." I say.

"He wanted to become human but he couldn't hold in his anger. Since now that was his last chance he can't come back here anymore, so you guys are fine." 

"Well what if Hyejeong or anyone askes where did their Nick go?" I ask

"Just say that he's dead. But actually he's still alive but not here."

"Ok, when can we reveal ourselves?" Tae askes

"When your wrist stop glowing red when your in danger. When it's not red when your in danger then you can."

"So..."

"I can just text you when." 

"Ok. Can we go now?" I ask.

"Wait. Do you feel any pain anywhere?"

"Nope."

"Ok then you're free to go."

"Thanks Namjoon!" Me and Tae say opening the door.

"Your Welcome!"

...

Lunch Time

"Are you not going to the hospital?" Seolhyun askes

"Are you still bleeding anywhere?" Hyejeong askes.

"Yo dude how are you alive?" Minsuk askes.

"Yeah You got, shot, stabbed, and hit by a chair." Jongsuks says coming with food sitting right next to Seolhyun~ TOTALLY NOT SHIPPING. PSSTTT

"It's nothing." I say

"Well that chair broke into pieces and you didn't get knocked out."

"You also saved Seolhyun and Hyejeong who both have a-" Minsuk was cut off by Hyejeong stuffing food into his mouth.

"Shut up."

"You did enjoy that hug you got from Junghyuk hyung." Tae says getting into the conversation.

"YAh! When were you apart of the converstaion!" Hyejeong yells at Tae.

"Just now, I'm just telling the truth. Like the last time when you pushed Seolhyun onto Jungsuk and Seolhyun was hugging him and she enjoyed! THAT DREAM THOUGH MINSUK!" Tae says realizing what he just said.

I was about to eat my sandwhich until he said that. I slowly turn my head to Tae and hit his arm.

Me and him just acted like we said nothing.

We were bitting our lower lips and scratching our heads looking at them.

"Wait, How do you know?" Seolhyun askes pointing at Me and Tae.

"PSSSTTTTTT W-W-We WERE JUST UHHH...." Me and tae say acting like we didn't know.

Me and Tae countined acting and just ate our food. 

"Answer us." Jongsuk says.

"We were... Just... KIDDING!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHhHEhe!" I say hoping they will buy it.

"YEAH! I was just making up stuff. HAHHAHAHAH!" Tae says

We countine fake laughing hoping they will buy it.

"Looks like you know something Junghyuk and Taehyung." Minsuk says looking at us

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHEHYAHFU NOOOOOo!!!"

"You survived that fight and you know about Seolhyun, Jongsuk, and Minsuk." Hyejeong says crossing her arms.

"HAHAHHAHHEUE WHHATTT?!?"

"Stop fake laughing we're not buying it." Jongsuk says.

. Well....

"Im trying to put things together." Hyejeong says.

They were thinking then they looked back at us.

"Are you guys..." Me and Tae were frozen waiting for what''s gonna happen.

 

 

"Angels?"