My Past Lover and A new Friend

EXPECT the UNEXPECTED

 

 

~~ Still Kathryn's POV~~

 

“ Hello there! C’mon I will play another song.” He smiled.

 That voice! I think i’m also familiar with it. Hmm. Who is he?

I walk towards him to see his face.

 “Annyeong!” I greet him first with my 90 degrees bow.

 “You’re so kind. Come here beside me” he said.

Then I stand properly and look at him.

“ Y-Y- YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU???????” I’m shocked!

“K-Ka-Kathryn? What are you doing h-here?” he asked.

CRAP! I didn’t expect that he might be a part of this company. Babo! Kathryn Babo!

I’m so stupid! Yah, this is his country, SOUTH KOREA! So there is a possibility that we can met. B-but you can’t blame me, I already erase him in my life >.< Aissssh!

What should I do now? What should be my reaction? Should I treat him well? Sh-should I puunch his face? Wha-what!!!?? I Don’t kno---

“Hey! Kath. What happened to you?” he hold my face to caught my attention.

When my mind realize that his face is getting closer and closer in mine, I suddenly slap her face that cause his body to move backward.

“What’s wrong with you kath?” He stupidly asked.

‘What’s wrong with me? You’re asking WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME? After all of the tears that I wasted for you, You’re asking now WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME???’ I answered in my mind.

I can’t speak. I can’t move. My eyes can’t look directly in his eyes. The memories we shared together. The laughter and sweetness we have in our relationship. And the time that he left me, the time I cried, the time my heart was TOTALLY broken, and the time I already moved on. All of this got back in my head.

And now I can feel the sudden burst of tears from my eyes. I can’t control it nor stop it.

He hold my hand and wiped my tears.

“If it’s all about the past, I’m really sorry” he whispered in my ears.

My tears began to fall badly. After I heard the word ‘SORRY’ my tears fall like no tomorrow.

Then he hugs me. OH! This man! I miss him, I miss him so much. You know why? It’s because he is my FIRST and LAST Boyfriend. After he left me in the Philippines I didn’t encourage to have suitors.

“I didn’t intend to hurt you. Actually it wasn’t my decision to go back here. It’s my Mom’s decision.”

He hugs me tighter. “ To be honest, The time I said I don’t love you anymore is a not true.”

“But why? Huhu. Why did you left me? Why didn’t you fight for our love? WAEE? Huhu.”

I started to punch his chest. (A/N: Not as in punch in a boxing fight. It’s a kind of a punch when a girl is really mad at the boy he loves, you know the scenes in a koreanovela :D Kekeke.)

“Please forgive me. My Love for you is always here *pointing in his heart*. After all this years that I didn’t see you it does not fade. My feelings is still the same and if you’ll say that you still want us. I will leave and forge—“

SHUT UP! YOU LIAR!” I cut him out. Because I really want to say that I want US to be lovers again but there is a force that suddenly doesn’t want to.

“I’ve already moved on then now you want us back? Then what you will do? HURT me again? I’m so tired of it MAX! I don’t need you anymore” oh yes! After saying this, tears fall again, as if I don’t like what I am saying now to him.

(A/N: So that’s it after this Long and dramatic conversations, Kathryn finally mention the name of the Boy. But who’s MAX is that? Hehehe. I think if you’re a fan of him you already know ^^)

Oh~ and now he is crying!

Crap! It’s my weakness, seeing a man crying because of a woman. Err! This Guy! >.<

Before I fall for him because of my weakness I ran outside the room, CRYING! I will cursed that guy if my father saw me crying.

I saw the elevator and since nobody is going there, I decided to enter it. I don’t know where I’m supposed to go so I just click the ‘Roof Top’ Button. Then after the door open I ran outside to see the place. I saw a large metal in the floor then I think it’s okay for me to sit there.

My tears is still flowing and my heart is still aching. Aish! He is the one who’s always breaking my heart!

I’m so stupid! I shouldn’t trust him anymore.

“Jerk! You think you can fool me again? YOU’RE WRONG! I will never let you to hurt me again!” I SHOUTED.

I lie down and rest for a while. The stars are so beautiful and the sky is so beautiful like a Sapphire Blue.

I wonder if I could be just like a star. People will never look me down and they will never ever try to hurt me. I’m in a good rest now when I felt someone poke my cheeks. I ignore it at first but a finger poke me again. I open my eyes and saw a familiar girl sitting beside my head and looking at me.

“Are you okay?” she said.

I sit down and look at her. I think I already met her but I forgot when and where.

“Uhhm, yeah I’m okay. BTW I think I already saw you but I forgot when.” I started a conversation.

“Ne, Yesung oppa introduced you to us.”

“Us? Mianhe. My memory is not that good.”  Actually this is a Lie because I have a good memory but whenever I cry, my head always work slowly so sometimes I can’t remember something.

“Oh! You forgot. Hehe. I’m a member of f(x), our leader is Victoria” she explained.

“Ahh, I remember now! The band of Amber, right? By the way I’m Kathryn Lee. Let’s introduce our self again.”

“You’re so cute Unnie. I’m Sulli, we can be friends :’> “

FINALLY! I found a Friend and she’s sooooooo Kind and Cute! And she said Unnie? OMO! I now have a Dongsaeng :>

“Sure, actually we can be Bestfriends since I only have Yesung Buddy here.”

“Yehey! Gomawo Unnie!”

“By the way, how did you find me here?” yeah, I’m curious :D

“Uhhm, while I’m walking in the corridors I saw you came out from the piano room of DBSK, then I saw you crying so I hide then when I notice that you’re still not familiar in this place I decided to follow you here.” WHAT???  She saw me????? OMG! Aisssh~

“Unnie, can I ask who is the reason why you cry? I also heard you shouting here. I think he’s a member of DBSK because they are the only one who’s using that room.”

Sheeemzz! Is it okay to tell her ? The story of I and Max? The reason why I cried?

“You know Unnie, You can tell everything to me. I will never tell it to anyone. You said that we can be bestfriends right? So this can be the start of our friendship.”  She said. I think she’s right, I can tell it to her.

“Uhhm... Please don’t tell it to anyone. The reason why I cried and the man in that room is …………

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO READERS!!!

As I've said I will update very soon. So here it is ^^

Mianhe if this is not a good chapter but I hope You like the scenes. Actually while I'm making it I can imagine them talking and crying. hehehe ;D

~~

So! Who is MAX?? Hmmm. I think you know him since he is really Famous and also his Band :>

I think you should read the next chapters to see the NEW Loveteams in this story ;D Hahaha.

And I have an update between Kathryn and the Super Junior Members.

--- There is a new member of Super Junior who will have a Crush on Kathryn --

Do you Have a guess who he is? haha. COMMENT it! ;D Or you can Suggest who member do you want to be in this new role! :)))

 

~~

 

 

Please SUBSCRIBE my beloved readers<3

and also leave your criticisms and suggestions. THANK YOU :'>

 

SARANGHAE E.L.F's <3

 

-NaughtyMinnie04