Final

Drunk Talk

  Myungsoo honestly believed that nothing would go wrong that day. His teachers were all either sick or on course, he had been able to go out with Sungjong due to the lack of existence of homework, and the day had just been really, really great. 
  Oh, how naive his way of thinking was. He should know that life always found a way to turn your life around. One example was this. 
  
  Myungsoo couldn't sleep. He groaned, rolling onto his stomach and letting his face hit the pillow. He was extremely tired, but he could not stop himself from thinking about the date with Sungjong in the afternoon, which had him smiling through stuff muscles. 
  He closed his eyes once more and thought back to this afternoon when Sungjong had tentatively interlocked their fingers, looking away shyly shortly after. A girly giggle that he was thankful nobody was around to hear left Myungsoo's throat. 
  He sighed dreamily, wondering just what he had done in his past lives to be able to be with Sungjong in his current one. Sungjong was beautiful, he had a personality that had Myungsoo falling for him instantly, and he was just the most amazing person that Myungsoo had ever met. 
  Myungsoo heard his phone ring, and shifted sluggishly to reach for it. He glanced at the clock and frowned when he saw the time '3:00AM' flashing on the screen. Who in the world was calling him at this time of the night? 
  Without looking at the caller ID, he answered the call, a tired 'Hello?' leaving his lips. However, his sleepiness was diminished when he realised who was on the line. 
  "Myungsoo?" Sungjong's voice sounded through the speaker, and Myungsoo sat up from his bed, leaning against the wall excitedly. 
  "Sungjong! What's the matter?" Myungsoo asked, wondering why the younger called. There was a short moment of silence before Sungjong spoke again. 
  "Did I wake you?" Sungjong asked quietly, and Myungsoo's fingers clenched around his phone. 
  "Sungjong, is something wrong?" He asked worriedly. There was something different about Sungjong. He was normally more... Happy. 
  "It's nothing, just-" Sungjong stopped, and Myungsoo could hear sniffling coming from the younger boy. 
  "Sungjong, what's wrong?" Myungsoo tried again, heart beat starting to pick up. He felt fear tugging at his senses but pushed them away. He had to stay calm. 
  "Do you love me, Myungsoo?" Sungjong spoke quietly, and Myungsoo's breath hitched. He had been expecting many things. A lost family member, stress for the upcoming examinations- many things. Not this though, this was the last thing he was expecting. 
  "Of course I do-"
  "Do you really?" Sungjong cut him off, and Myungsoo grabbed the blanket with his free hand, grounding himself from going out of his mind in confusing and panic. 
  "Yes, I do! What makes you think otherwise?" Myungsoo asked, voice conveying just how desperate he was to hear the answer. 
  Sungjong was silent for awhile, and Myungsok was worried that something had happened to him when the younger spoke once more. 
  "Me. 'What makes me think otherwise'... is myself," Sungjong choked out, and Myungsoo's heart broke when he realised that Sungjong was full out sobbing now, the image painted in Myungsoo's mind more than enough to make him start tearing up. 
  "Sungjong, I love you." Myungsoo stated firmly. 
  "But how can you?!" Sungjong cried, voice breaking from the intensity of his feelings, "How can you love me when I can't even like myself?! He will I know you will always be here for me when I've already given up on myself?! H-how can I know that you're not just going to throw me away like everybody else?" 
  Myungsoo's breath hitch, tears falling from his eyes with the words that left Sungjong's lips. Why... Why would Sungjong feel that way? He- Myungsoo lived for the feeling he got in his chest every time he so much as thought of the younger. Myungsoo loved him. 
  "Where are you?" Myungsoo asked, abruptly getting off his bed and grabbing his keys, not even bothering to change as he walked out the front door. 
  He didn't have to wait for Sungjong's answer though, as he was startled by a person sitting right outside his house- Sungjong. 
  His arms were wrapped tightly around his knees, pulling them to his chest. In one hand was the phone, and in the other was a bottle of beer. 
  Sungjong looked up in surprise at Myungsoo, and Myungsoo knew he would never forget that sight. Sungjong, eyes red and tears flowing endlessly from them; so broken. 
  Without anymore words, Myungsoo switched off his phone and crouched down, enveloping Sungjong in a hug. He held on, wrapping his arms even tighter around Sungjong as the younger tried to fight him away until he finally gave up, fingers curling in Myungsoo's shirt as he sobbed, high-pitched gasped leaving his lips. 
  Myungsoo let his hand move around Sungjong's back, nose buried in the younger's hair as he too let out some tears. 
  They stayed like that, comforting each other. They would talk when morning came but for now, this was all they needed. 

A/N: It just came to me and I wrote this really quickly. What do you guys think? DO LEAVE COMMENTS! (Do you guys think I should make it a two shot?)