Day 1

Luna neomu yeppeo

"Replay... replay.... replay...". Yahh damn this alarm. But anyway it's so good to hear their voices every morning. Wait...Hey, I'm not forgeting. Wake up Luna!!! It's the day. Yeah. This is the day. The day that I've been waiting for months and months and now it has come. But I don't know why I'm feeling nervous. Hahah... I should be nervous indeed. Yepeee I'm going to see my crush today. It's almost 7 a.m. I must hurry up. It's going to be totally MY DAY!!!

"Good morning uncle. Good morning aunty". This is him. Onew. The most handsome guy that I've ever seen. I had a crush on him for 2 years now. But still haven't got over him. I can't do that, because he's so cool and looking all good and smart and.... he's just perfect. Ahhh I always wonder how can someone be this much better. But I won't ever be able to date a guy like him. Well, that's my fate, I guess.

I just got a seat in the back corner of the bus. Everyone got seated and then the bus started it's journey. I didn't told you where we're going right?? Hahah.. we're going on somekind of a summer camp, I guess. I really don't know where exactly we're off to. One of my dad's friends has organized it. So here I am, a nutcase who doesn't even know where we're going.

"I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever I'm near you...". I'm listening to my most favourite songs right now so if someone bothers me, I'm sure I'm going to beat him/her up. But, ahh...., my earphones keep falling because of all the bumpings. Ok, I should come to the real world again. But, where's Onew?? Oh he's there on the seat before me. I can see him from here very well. He's looking out from the window. I wonder what there's to watch outside. Maybe he's just thinking about something. Ohh how I wish to go into his mind and get to know what he's thinking right now. It's just a day dream. I know that. Oh!! he just looked this way. Am I dreaming or is he really looking at me? Yahh why am I staring like an idiot at him?? Just look away, Luna!! But..., how can I do that? How can I not look at him when the only possible day to do so is today?? Well, I think he just saw something else in my direction. Thank god. I guess he didn't noticed me.

"Wake up, Luna dear. We're there" i heard mom saying like in a dreamy way. Ahh I wanna sleep more. Why is this place so near?? Ohh.., but it's been about 4 hours that I've been sleeping in the bus. I went out of the bus. Ohh it's so cold outside. I just want to grab a blanket over and sleep for hours. But, no!! There's Onew. I shouldn't act like I'm tired. Cheer up Luna. Onew must see you as a joyful girl. Hhaha.. that's how I build up my confidence most of the times. "Hi, Onew. Did you enjoyed the ride? My dad will make this exciting. You're enjoying, right?? Anyway, see you". That' Jung Ah. Onew's girl friend. I guess they match well. Both are smart, good looking, brainy. Unlucky me. Why did I born with less beauty? Why did I born with weak sight, that I had to wear glasses since I was a kid? Why did I born with so much cowardness, and I still don't know where I inherited that from? Why am I not good at studies like all my friends? These are the questions that I always ask from myself when I feel like I'm over in every way that I could think of. But, it's my own destiny. No one can change it. I need to deal with that myself.

My guess was incorrect. We're staying at a hotel. And it's so cold here as well. I went in with mom and dad and got to our room to change up. It's so refreshing. With all the stressfull matters that I had in my mind, I think I got the perfect place to release my tiredness and get some damn good rest.

Lunch time came and we went to the huge dinning hall. I was so hungry so I ate alot. Hahaha... when it comes to food, nothing can stop me. I saw Onew chatting with his friends at a corner table. Ohhh he's so handsome even when he's eating. Why is he this much perfect for my eyes. I'm again staring at him. If only he knows that I like him this much.

"Mom, I don't feel like going. You guys go and have fun". I said without even looking at her. I was reading my favourite comic book. I was so into it, that I didn't even heard they left the room. Jung Ah's dad has planned some kind of a walk in the area. I didn't want to join them bacause I felt all tired up and sleepy and I needed to finish reading. I spent some time in the room for like an hour and wanted to go outside to do an exploration in the hotel. There was a small, but cozy sofa in one of the halls. I went there and started reading again. I was eating chips while reading, that I didn't even notice someone had entered to the hall and looking at what I was doing. I heard a sudden cough from the behind and I quickly got up to see who's disturbing me.
OMG OMG OMG!! It's Onew. He hadn't gone with others. "What are doing here all alone? Aren't you scared?" Onew asked. I felt like this is all a dream. I wanted to close my eyes and open to find out if this is real or not. But he'll think that I'm a total weirder if I do such a thing. "Well, not really. I just didn't felt like going with the others. What about you. Why didn't you go?" I didn't even knew that I talked like this. Just who on earth would think that he'll appear before me like this. "Same here. It's so cold outside and I don't want to catch a cold. By the way, are you reading a comic?" He asked me while sitting on the other corner of the sofa. If only he could come closer, so that I could give him a big hug.

"Yeah. I like comics. Do you read them too?" I asked curiously. "Hey, I really like to read those. Glad to know a comic lover like you". I was surprised to hear that. He works hard on his school work. So I thought he's not someone to waste time reading comics. Well, I guess I'm wrong at this point.

We had a long chat about our favourite comics. You know, when it comes to comics, I'm the maddest out there. I don't even remember who I'm talking with when I started to say the stories. It's the same this day too. I acted like all crazy that I forget that I should act decent and well mannered in front of my crush.

"I guess we had a big chat for like 2 hours now. Well, I didn't knew that you were this much talkative, Luna". OMG... he knows my name. He called me by my name. I never thought that he knows it. I haven't even talked with him before. Ohhh wowowow... My heart filled with joy and I didn't even hear what he said after that. "Luna, are you listening to me? Are you alright?" Onew said looking at me like an angel who landed on earth just right at this moment. Hehehhe.. silly me. I should stop dreaming now. Atlest for now. "Oh, I'm okay. So what were you saying?"

"Shall we have a night chat tonight? My dad told me there a nice place with a good view up there" he showed me some place while going out of the hall. "We can talk more about comics and other things there. I'm not really good at being with such alot of people. I'm glad to talk with someone like me. So, will you come? Or, do you have any other work tonight?" Just wait... am I really dreaming or what. How is this possible? Did he just now said that he wanted to talk with me? How can this be real? Is he drunk or something? Or did I misheard what he said? What the hell am I thinking?

"Yeah, sure. I don't have anything to do tonight. And I'm glad to talk with you too. So let's meet up there at 8 p.m. Ok??" Words just flew out of my mouth. Did I really said all these things? "Ok. See you then. We can have a very long chat. Bye". He went away leaving me with all the questions unanswered. I quickly blinked my eyes to see whether this is a dream or not. Hey, it's real. I'm not dreaming after all. But did he really meant that he wanted to hangout with me? Does he like me? Ohh.. I'm so confused. It's like he asked me to be with him, alone?? I'm sure I didn't misheard him. I'll get an exact answer tonight. Maybe he just wanted to be frindly with me. I know he's awkward when it comes to gatherings and all those things. Well, that's it. I'll just have a good night chat with him. That's all.

It's dinner time already. I still haven't gotten over what happened in the evening. I saw Onew at the dinning hall with his friends. Well, just like before I was watching over him. But suddenly he looked this way and I quickly bent my head down and acted as I was searching for something under the table. Heheheh.. I'm totally nuts, right?? I hope he didn't saw me looking at him.

I standed up to go to our room after eating. But then, I saw Onew coming to me. "You're coming tonight, right?? I'll be waiting". I smiled at him and went away with an almost blushed face. Did he raelly said that he'll be waiting for me?? Ahhh... I can't understand this. Why is all these weird things happening to me? It's not like I don't like that. But.., this is all so sudden.

It was 7.30 p.m. 30 minutes left for our meeting. I started to dress up. Ohh..., I didn't brought any good dresses cause I didn't expect such a thing would happen. I hope he'll like my dress. I don't know. Anyway, how can I look all pretty only on this night. Ok, Luna, just wear anything. It's not like you're going on a date. I just got on to one of comfy outfits and I'm all ready.

Exactly on 8 p.m I went to the place that Onew showed me. There was a small bench and nothing else at all. I felt scared because no one was to be seen and it was all dark there. But, wow.... it really had a good view up there, like Onew said before. I sat on the bench and looked at the beautiful scenary before me.

I heard someone running up the staircase. I looked back and saw Onew running towards me, like he was running a 100m race. Hahaha.... was he that much wanting to talk with me? "Ohh, Luna, I'm so sorry. I made you wait, right? You must have been scared being here all alone. Sorry again". He said while sitting on the bench and trying to catch up his breath. "Ahh.. it's ok. I just got here". It was a total lie. He came there 15 minutes lately. But it was all okay for me. No matter what, I just wanted to see him.

We talked for like 3 hours, I guess. We didn't talked all about comics. This and that and that. We talked about our school work, families, hobbies, likes and dislikes. It was such a great and a friendly chat after all. And the most important thing was, I talked to him without any uncomfortableness. I never thought that I could talk with someone this much openly. I told him almost everything about myself. I felt like I've found a very good friend after all this time in my whole life. And even he told me everything too. And I got to know that Jung Ah wasn't his girl friend after all. It was just she that liked him. Just think how much I was happy when I heard that from his own mouth. Well, I think I'm somewhat selfish at this point. It's like I wanted to make them apart. But, anyhow, it's his own decision. It's not like I told him not to like her. Hehehe... silly me. Thinking about all this unrelated things.

It was around 11.30 p.m. I felt tired and I just wanted to go to my room quickly and sleep. But, suddenly, you know what happened? Onew came near me touched my hands. I felt so embarrased and quickly took my hands away. I think what I did was all wrong. But I really didn't expected such a thing. I think he also felt the same. "Ohh, sorry Luna. I wasn't going to do that right away. I thought you had the same feeling as I had. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable". Onew said while taking his hands to his side. But, what was he really talking about? What feelings? Does he really like me? Is it really happening? I wasn't so sure. "What feelings, Onew?" I asked right away. I wanted to know what he was upto.

"Well, you know. I like you, Luna. I guess, it was since 2 years back when I first saw you at your house. I didn't thought it was such a big feeling before this eveing, when I talked with you. But, when I got to know that both of us had the same likes and dislikes almost about everything today, I wanted to give it a go. But, it's okay if you don't feel the same as me. Let's not ruin our friendship". I felt like all burnt up inside. I felt tears biggining to create in my eyes.

I wanted to run away and cry as much as possible. I don't know how to describe the feeling I had. Then I started to cry. I really didn't wanted to cry in front of Onew. But I couldn't control myself. I didn't knew if they were tears of happiness or sad. "Why are you crying, Luna? Ohhh... I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to make you cry. Ohhh..., please stop crying. Please...". He pleaded in front of me like a small child. He was so cute when he said all these things. I wanted to give him a big hug. But, it was my turn to confess my feelings.

"Yahhh... ONEW, didn't you knew all this time that I liked you like anything? You were the only person that I liked since that time. Why didn't you noticed me? Just why didn't you tell me about your feelings towards me before. I was worried all this time knowing that you've never noticed me and didn't even knew my name. And after all I'm not pretty like other girls of my age. I thought you'll never like a girl like me who's not beautiful, not good at sudies and..., " I stoped to catch my breath and started again. "All this time, I thought Jung Ah was your girlfriend. And I reduced my pain because you two are so matching. Just why didn't you noticed my real feelings for you? Why didn't you noticed my hints? All I did when I see you is, staring at you like anything. Ohhhh... what kind of a fool am I??" I didn't wanted to stop talking. But, because of what happened after that, stopped me from crying. He came closer and hugged me.

It was the warmast hug that I've ever experienced. But, it made me cry more. I don't know why was that. But that's what happened. "Ohhh, Luna, I didn't knew all this time that you liked me this much. I'm sorry for not noticing your true feelings. I know that I won't be forgiven. But I hope this would make you happy atleast for a short time. I'm so so sorry Luna. I'm really really sorry". No, that hug comforted me all the way. I forgot all the sadness. I forgot all the pain inside. "And, Luna, who told that you aren't beautuful? Don't underestimate yourself like that. And you know what, you're so cute even when you cry like this". He said while patting me to make me comfortable. "Onew, is your favourite thing saying Sorry?" I while trying to smile again. "Haha.. yeah. It is, I guess. But, how do you know me this much? Did you read my mind?"

Even though the time we spent like that was short, it was the sweetest time I've ever spent. I never wanted to let go of him. I wanted to make the time stop and stay like that forever. But, haha...., it's such a dreamy hope. I think Onew also felt the same.