Finally

Goodbye

After all the crying and hugging, the girls regained their composure and finally the food arrived, Sooyoung and Yoona were the first ones to eat obviously abd the other girls just at laughed at the two. The crew and stylist unnies packed up and left one by one after eating and celebrating with the girls, at around 9 pm Soehyun excused herself and  was the first one to leave, followed by Sooyoung, Yoona, Hyoyeon and then Yuri after everything was fixed. Sunny went on ahead and decided to sleep early which left only Tiffany and Taeyeon in the living room.

 

Taeyeon's POV 

We we're currently in the living room just chilling and hanging out like we usually do after a long and tiring day. I was laying on Tiffany's lap while she was playing with my hair and watching TV. I can't believe I cried so hard, my eyes still hurt and still swollen, I looked at Tiffany, she still looks beautiful even with her swollen eyes and puffy cheeks, as I look at her, I can feel something tingly in my stomach, it's something I've felt a while now and it was only with her. For almost the past 13 years we were always together, and I know me and the girls are all close but when it's Tiffany it's different, Sunny is my other closest friend but we don't do skinship as much as Tiffany and I do, and I don't constantly miss her everytime she's away or when she does her radio dj stuff. And I looked at some of the fancams that the fans took and I'm surprise at how me and Tiffany would casually stare at each other and then laugh or smile, if it was Sunny or any of the girls they would look at me in a weird way and probably say "You're weird today Tae" or "What are you staring at? Is there something on my face?" but if it's her she would look me in the eye like she's looking through my soul and then I'd end up smiling or be embarrassed. Whenever I see her I feel happy, I don't know why and I love it when she's all clingy. For the past few years I've been denying my feelings, I took things for granted, but now everythings different, I can't afford to loose her. "Pany-ahh~......I'm really gonna miss you..." I blurted out and she looked at me and smiled softly. I'll take the risk and yell her my feelings tonight, atleast she'll know my feelings for her. "We've been together for most parts of our lives and you know you're a very special friend to my right?....you were always there for me when I was at my weakest and you always supported me your mere presence lights up my mood...remember that time when we would call each other wife and when I gave you that lock necklace?..well now I want to ask you to be my lock again and I'll be your key, I know that this will bring many contreversy and people might not accept us, but I'm willing to take the risk, I don't ever wanna loose you, when younger with Nick I was miserable but I tried to hid it but failed cause you knew me so well. I know I'm not the perfect lover nor am I handsome, and theres many things I can't give you but I will try my best and prove to you that no one will ever love you the way I will...so will you, Hwang Miyeong, be my girlfriend?" there I finally said it, I lifted my head and looked at her, she looked shocked and I got embarrassed so I just told her to forget everything and that I'm tired so I quickly got up and when suddenly she pulled my hand and hugged me tight, "You know, I've been meaning to tell you something too Boo...I wanted to tell you that I also feel the same way and that I would be honored to be your girlfriend~" she said while finally facing me and showing me my favorite eyesmile. I was dumbfounded, I just looked at her, she was getting worried and when I was finally about to say something she kissed me!? Like crazy I was not expecting this at all! First I tell her I love her, then I asked her to be my girlfriend ad she says yes, and now shes kissing me?! When I finally got back to my senses I leaned into her and put my arms around her waist seeing as she's a little taller made thin ga difficult if I put my hands around her neck, and I felt her put her hands around my neck and we kissed for what seemed like forever. When we finally broke the kiss I was feeling breathless and I was blushing hard, and si was she, she looked away 'cause of embarrassment and I found it adorable, it was the best kiss ever! I pulled her children to face me and I put my nose to hers so our noses were touching and our her were also touching, I smiled, I told her "I love you My Pany-ahh~" as I rub my nose against hers and she gave a giggle which was so cute, "I love you too Boo~" we went to my room and we cuddled for hours when finally we fell asleep in each others arms, it was the best sleep I ever had fir as long as I could remember.