fin.

I Thought I know You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok now in dance practice studio; meanwhile Namjoon is working on their upcoming songs with Yoongi in music studio they call Bangtan Room.

The seven members usually do the dance practice together for four hours—that is how it scheduled, but since Namjoon and Yoongi have an extra work to compose and arrange their songs, the five members remaining in the dance studio justify that they are also working hard.

 

After two hours additional, the tired five members barging to Bangtan Room. They found familiar scene when Yoongi was typing on his keyboard with his agile fingers—not flinch at their arrival at all, meanwhile the other guy in the room wheeled to welcome them with tired smile plestered on his face. The familiar notebook sat on his knee and a pen twisted in between his index and middle finger.

“Are you going home?” Namjoon asked as he scanned his friends’ faces who was looked really tired. Their faces were scarlet and sweaty.

Seokjin made a murmur voice that Namjoon could not really catch. After  made such a voice he stacked himself onto Sofa with the others. Maybe he just meant yes.

Namjoon can not blame Seokjin for his additional dance practice hours. Seokjin is just like Namjoon, hate dance routine so much. They feel dance is not their thing, because however hard they tried, they always feel like failure compared to others, even Min Yoongi is good. So Namjoon feel grateful he makes a song in the studio and not soften—or we can said: tighten—his muscles on dance practice routine, in which seems makes Seokjin a little bit jealous of him.

The five members end up leaving Namjoon and Yoongi behind because Yoongi said ‘just a few work again’ and the others can not handle their tiredness anymore. They bid a goodbye and encouragement them and remind them to come home soon.

.
“If you were tired why didn’t you just leave with them?” Yoongi glanced at Namjoon who just slumped on his wheeled chair after twenty minutes of his friends departure.

“How about you then?”

Yoongi sighed, focusing his attention again to the beat he currently editing on screen.

“I’m fine, it just almost finish. And by the way, I want to stay longer here... alone.”

Namjoon slowly—just like slow motion—straighten his sitting potition again. Unbelievably suprised at Yoongi’s statement. Even though Yoongi is such a work holic, if the work all done, he is done and go home and by the way he likes Namjoon companion tho.

“Hyung, did you just chase me away?” Namjoon squinted at Yoongi. Observing and almost looked like judging a man beside him.

Yoongi not immediately answered. Instead, he let his fingers dancing on the keyboard for a moment, let the sound of it expressing that he is more concerned than annoyed by Namjoon accusation. 

“I need to work on something and I like to keep it privat... at least, for now.” His eyes caught Namjoon’s glare reflection  through computer screen. 

“What work?”

“A song.”

“For your mixtape?”

Yoongi bit his lip, glanced at Namjoon once again. There were unsure on his look. But by the way, Namjoon already knew he wanted to make a mixtape. He regret ever mentioned his desire now that it would not as be surprising as he had imagined. 

Namjoon of course support him wholely and even offer him a help. But since there are sensitive issues on his upcoming song that he donn’t want to reveal until its time, he can not include Namjoon yet. He still insecure until everything is done. He wants to present an art, not just a bunch of stressful stories.

“Yeah for my mixtape.”

“You know, I’m so curious about your mixtape. Are there a love story on that?” 

Idly, Namjoon began to stand and reached for his bag. He grumpyly threw his note book into it and grumbled something Yoongi could not catch.

Yoongi giggling silently, he just found that grumpy Namjoon was really cute.

“I can stay here you know.” Namjoon sat back on his chair, his eyes—Yoongi noticed were sleepy—staring at Yoongi’s deeply.

“Sleep on sofa while you’re working on your song. I promise I wont interrupt.”

“Really? And you just sleep? and snore? and ruin my concentration?”

Namjoon stood again as fast as he rolled his eyes.

“Fine, I’m leaving.”
*
“You are home.” 

“Yeah...”

“Where is Yoongi?”

“He gotta work some stuff, his stuff.”

Seokjin just nodded for appreciating Namjoon’s answer.

By the way, Seokjin was welcomed Namjoon with a pan on his hands when Namjoon ambling through the kitchen. A wisp of white vapor emerged from the said pan and billowed the tasty aroma of ramen. Namjoon’s stomach growling immediately when the aroma reached his nostril.

“Is that for us?”

“Are you kidding?”

Seokjin calm expression became fierced upon hearing Namjoon’s question.

Namjoon almost forget, Seokjin is really sensitive about his food especialy when he's hungry.

“I’m kidding tho. Just call the other kids.” Mischievous smirk crept on Seokjin’s face after he saw Namjoon flinched.

Namjoon just rolled his eyes, cursing inside his head about 'how immature this hyung sometimes', but do as Seokjin said tho. He called Jimin first because Jimin would kindly call the others for him and let him rest a bit.

Namjoon seriously need a few minutes to sprawl on his bed before have a late dinner with his bandmates. He feel so tired and sleepy but he's also hungry.


Namjoon suddenly thought about Yoongi. Fumbling onto his bag, he reached for his phone and decided to send Yoongi a message.

To : Yoongi 
We have ramen cooked by Seokjin. It will taste better if you were here too.

Yoongi replied almost immediately.

From : Yoongi
Look at you, missing me already eh?

Namjoon unconciously rolling his eyes imagined that Yoongi had that smug smile of him.

To : Yoongi
Shut up.

To : Yoongi
Our dinner was six hours ago. You must be hungry and lonely and you must be regret kicked me out.


From : Yoongi
Lol no. I just bought a cup ramen and some snacks.

Namjoon typed you. But it never got to send because his phone died out of battery.

“!” Namjoon cursed, he sat up and looking for his charger that couldn’t be found in his bag. It should be on Bangtan Room the last he had used it.

Namjoon hurriedly looked for Jungkook’s which sadly had already used by the owner.

 

“Hyung hurry up, come here!” 

Jimin called when Namjoon finally emerged from his room.

“Will you join us or not?” Seokjin asked with mouthful ramen. He's looked impatient eventhough he already had the food inside his mouth. 

 “Yeah, I will. But Hyung, can I borrow your charger? Mine is left behind.”

“Yeah sure, it’s on the bedside.”

Hurriedly, he entered Seokjin’s room. It smells clean and eventhough mario toys everywhere it really well organized. 

Seokjin shared room with Yoongi is indeed big for two people compared to Namjoon and Jungkook’s. Maybe because Namjoon and Jungkook’s was wretched, or maybe because this is Hyungs’ room. Whatever! Namjoon just gotta charge his phone battery.

Namjoon just about to plug the charger to his phone and about to leave to join the others when he saw a sheet of paper laying underneath Yoongi’s bed. He even could recognize Yoongi scribble with the feeble light irradiated onto it. 

Curious, after he had already plugged Seokjin's charger to his phone, he reached for the sheet of paper.

He unconciously smile upon seeing Yoongi’s mussy handwriting.

On the other side of the famous idol rapper, stand my weak self, it’s quite dengerous. Depression, OCD, they keep coming back again from time to time. Hell no, perhaps that might be my true self. Damn huh feeling estranged in reality. The conflict with ideal, my head hurts.

Around the age of 18, sociophobia developed in me. Right, that was when my mind was gradually polluted. At times I’m scared of myself too, self hated and thanks to the depression that takes over me. Min Yoongi is dead already. I’m dead.

Comparing my dead passion with others, it's now a part of my daily li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter