It Starts and Ends

Nightmare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Nightmare[/CONTENTID1]

 

 

[CONTENTID2]Walk down the dark street tired as ever. My legs and feet are sore from walking in heels. Thankfully I brought my flats along. All of a sudden I heard something from my right side. Unlike scary movie, I speed walk faster as I panic a little. It’s nothing. It’s nothing. Move on. Something across the street and I paus. “Meow~” A cat pass by. I sigh of relief. I watch the cat walk the opposite way of me and I turn. There was nothing. I guess the sound is just a imagination.

 

 I continue walking my way home. A few minutes after I walked, I heard footsteps behind me. I walked a bit faster. But the pace of the person got faster too. I walked faster and faster soon it becomes to running. The person behind me caches up. I turned a corner and hear footsteps going the other way. //Sigh// Yes! The person is gone. I walked my way home….

 

 I felt cold medtel on my neck.

  “Where r u goin miss?”

 Inside, I’m panicking. Trying to find a way out of this. But I can’t. I felt pain on my neck by the knife.

  “Goodbye.”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 I sat straight up from. What the hell? I put my hands on my neck.  I sigh of relief. It’s was just a dream. I plant my face into my hands. Ugh. I walked out of my room into the kitchen. I started to make some coffee.

 

 I sat myself onto the chair next to my window. I looked out the window. Gray skies. Rain started to drop from the sky. I got up and pour me a cup of coffee. Went into my room got dressed, grab my umbrella, slipped my shoes on and walked out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter