a happy ending for all.

I can never find someone like you. (ONE SHOT)

MINHO POV

Yuri noona and I decided to go back to where everyone else were. This was one of the best birthdays Ive had. I would have told Yuri noona that I loved her but I couldnt because if we told SM, he would get angry because of a scandal that is about to explode between me and krystal....

A FEW HOURS LATER...

The party ended at midnight. I had so much food and my tummy was about to explode! Suddenly, I got a text. It was from Krystal.

Oppa, sorry to bother you but can we talk? Meet me at the park outside the SM building? Its important. From Krystal.

I replied back.
Okay, see you there.

*End of texting*

I grabbed my coat and went to the park. I saw Krystal waiting for me on the bench. I yelled her name and waved to her. She waved back. "So, whats so important that you want to talk about?" I asked.

KRYSTAL POV

I decided to do the right thing. Tell Minho oppa that I really like him but then tell him that I will tell SM about the whole scandal thing so that he can continue his love for Yuri unnie. "So, whats so important that you want to talk about?" He asked me. "Oppa, Im just going to tell you, okay?" I said. Minho oppa nodded his head. "I really like you Minho oppa. I really do, as in like-like. But Im gonna let that go. I see the way you look at Yuri unnie, shes so beautiful, kind, popular... I understand why you love her. I will tell SM that our partnership was only to win all the games we wanted. I will tell him that we were show buddies. I will ask him to interview people and tell them that we have nothing between us. I want you to love Yuri unnie, make her happy. And thank you for everything..." I said slowly. I was embarassed when I said that so I decided to farewell him and walk off. "Krystal, wait..." Minho oppa screamed. He ran to me. "Thank you for everything Krystal, and I mean it. You have been an amazing friend. I hope we can still stay like that." He said. I nodded my head and smiled at him, then he smiled back. We farewelled to eachother and walked to our separate ways. tears started dropping down to my cheeks, but it was for the best.....

MINHO POV

I was still shocked of what Krystal had said to me. She really was a great dongsaeng. I decided to go to the SNSD dorms, to tell Yuri noona that I loved her. I ran, as fast as I could, I could feel the cold hair trying to enter my body but I ignored it. I just ran and ran until I arrived. I have been to their dorm a few times for a SHINee- Girls Generation gathering. So I knew which floor they lived in. I knocked on their door . Tiffany noona answered the door. "MINHO-AH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!?!?" She asked me in shock. "Hi noona, I know that this is surprising but I need to talk to Yuri noona..." I said, as I was puffing. "ummm, okayy, she is in her room..." Tiffany noona said then let me into their dorm. None of the girls were sleeping, there were all watching TV except for Yuri noona. "Did Jonghyun come with you Minho?" Jessica noona asked me. "Sorry, no... Im here to talk to Yuri noona." I said. The members all looked so shocked. But they continued watching TV. I knocked the door and went in. "Minho-ah!" Yuri  noona said with her surprised voice.

YURI POV

I was shocked to see Minho in my room. "Hi noona, can we talk?" He asked me. "Sure, sit down." I said. Minho looked so beautiful, he looked so cute. SNAP OUT OF IT KWON YURI, HE LIKES KRYSTAL! I said to myself. As I was about to ask him why he was here, he started talking first. "I know that this is surprising and I cant take it anymore. The scandal between me and Krystal is going to be solved tomorrow. I liked Krystal as a dongsaeng and friend, but not love. I only loved one person and that is you Yuri noona. I loved you the day when I first saw you." He confessed. Now, I was super shocked. "I know that this is surprising but... Will you be my very first girlfriend? I have never, ever, forever found someone like you." He said to me, looking deeply into my eyes. I didnt reply, instead, I gave him a big hug. I told him how I felt, which was exactly the same as him. He broke our hug and smiled at me. He leaned closer to me and soon, his lips touched mine. As we were making out passionately, our kiss was broken by the rest of SNSD girls. They were screaming their heads off...

NO ONES POV

3 months later...

Yuri and Minho were still dating. Krystal started falling in love with Lee Jong Suk, her colleague from the drama 'High Kick 3.' SM accepted Yuri and Minho's relationship and Minho and Krystal's scandal has been recovered. Minho and Yuri's relationship is kept as a secret. Krystal and Yuri remains to be unnie-donsaeng. And that is the same with Minho and Krystal.... The choice Krystal made was for the best and she also got her happy ending..... Minho and Yuri now realises that they cant find someone else like eachother...