Ch1

Excuse Me, Im pregnant Mr. Jung Hoseok

Yamma ni ggumeun mwoni!

Yamma ni ggumeun mwoni!

Yamma ni ggumeun mwoni!

Ni ggumweun gyeou geugeoni!

I wanna..

 

*1 Message received*

“Where are you?”

Reply.. “Going to school”

“You didn’t forget where we are going today right?”

“Silly, how could I? of course not. See you later Eunbi~”

 

I walked towards my locker to get some of my books needed for today’s class.

 

“Ohh.. not again. Seriously, who are you?”

 

I picked up the piece of paper attached in my locker

“Don’t escape your meal princess. Have a nice day! Byuuu~”

Im receiving this kind of message for this past 5 months, and until now I have no idea who’s giving me this. Well, Im just a simple typical kind of girl. Yeah, I study here in Geogkil University which mostly the students are rich and some are kpop idols but I study here because I got a scholarship. I lost my parents last 3 years, my parents die in a car accident and now Im supporting the needs of myself.

 

*Ring*

“Okay, Class dismiss!”

*1 Message received*

“Where are you? I’m here in front of your school! You better get hurry!!!!”

Reply.. “Yes Maam. Im coming!!!”

-----

 

“Eunbi-yah!!!”

“Minji-yah!!” She hugged me so tight.

“Aigoo. How’s your school?”

“Hmm.. its alright. Wait, are we going there now?”

“Of course! Yah, I heard that there are lots of fans coming. So we better get hurry!”

“But, I have to change first”

“Don’t worry I have extra clothes for you inside the car”

 

---

Lee Eunbi, my best friend. My mom and her mom used to be bestfriends too. She always take care of me by then now,

“Put some make up too. So Jhope could actually notice you!” I just laughed at her.

 Oh, I forgot to mention, we are both kpop fan. We are now headed to fansign event of Bangtan Sonyeondan or sometimes called BTS. This group are just debuted last week, and I have to say that they really hooked me! I love their energy and the beat of their music. The members are pretty cool especially Jung Hoseok.

“So, Jungkook is absent today?”

I nodded “Poor boy, he actually misses a lot in school. I hope he could catch up”

“Hmm.. Sis I think it’s easier to get close to Jungkook since he is your classmate, but why choose Jhope as your biased”

“I don’t know. I just found out myself spazzing over him already.”

“But how’s Jungkook as your classmate?”

“Well, even before his debut he was already quite popular so I don’t get the chance to talk to him. Sometimes we smile at each other as a greeting.”

“Then, approach him now”

“No way! You know that students in that school are judge mental, I could get kicked out in that school if I could not control my feels”

                Yeah, one of the member of BTS is actually my classmate, but yeah sorry my heart beats for Jhope only.

---

“123, Hello everyone, we are Bangtan Sonyeondan”

“Everyone, thank you for coming. We are really glad to see you. And we are really thankful for your support. We would work harder now. To know our ARMYs better, we will now going to have a fansign” The leader Rapmonster said

Im now in the lane toward the group I love the most. Holding their first album 2 cool 4 skool.

“Gosh Minji, is he really a human?” she whisper referring to Kim Taehyung known as “V”

“I know right? Eunbi Im so nervous, we’re getting closer to our idols”

“Just don’t forget to have a conversation to them. Its one’s in a life time chance”

---

The first in line was V.. Oh my, Eunbi is right, is he really a human? He looks like an anime

“Hello Im V. so what’s your name?”

“M-minji. P-park M-minji”

“Hmm.. your cute! Thank you for supporting us Minji- sshi”

Aigoo!!! What happened to me! I can’t even look at his eyes. He was followed my Min Suga, and wow he surely has a bright skin, next is Jin and he was surely handsome, Im just staring at his face at the whole time. I forgot to look at the next member.

“Oh, you’re here” that voice snapped out my thoughts, Its Jungkook.

“I didn’t know you are a fan” I just smiled at him

“Tell me, did I missed some of the lessons already?” he said while doing his signature

“Yes, a lot”

He looked at me and smile “Then give me a copy of the lessons then”

“Pardon?”

“I said give me a copy of the lessons I need to catch up” I just nodded to him slowly

“See you later then” then he pass the album to Rapmonster

I didn’t thought he would actually know me, we rarely see each other in school. Well, maybe he has a good memory.

Rapmonster is actually cute and nice, then next to him was Jimin. I can’t focus on Jimin, seeing the boys beside him in my corner of my eyes, makes me feel nervous.

“Are you okay miss?” Jimin asked me

“Y-yes”

“Thank you for coming then” as I saw him pass the album to the man of my life

“Hello!” He said smiling widely to me. My happy Virus

“What is your name?” Im just staring at him, he really has a cute fluffy face, beautiful eyes, nice nose, soft lips and ---

“Excuse me? Are you okay?” he asked me and what is happening to me, I can’t answer him

“Why are you not answering? Are you shy?” due to my embarrassment I placed my hand over my face

“Aigoo, don’t be shy okay?” he hold my hand “here, your album.. thank you for coming”

I can’t take this anymore! I feel that my heart is going to burst. I get my album and go up but before leaving my place I said something really embarrassing…

“HOSEOK-AH.. SARANGHAMNIDA!!!” I shout infront of him. I looked at his face who is shocked but suddenly smile.

When I realized what actually I did, I ran towards the exist of the event. How embarrassing right?