-01-

The Return of Superman [ 48hours version ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Narator : Whose house is this? Looks like we have new family to join The Return of Superman. I wonder who is it?

 

The room was peaceful as only sleeping sound can be heard. But, its different at the kitchen. A figure of a woman was busy preparing ingredients to cook for breakfast. 

 

Interview

Cr : Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Lee Changsub's wife. Park Chorong-imnida. Nice to meet you.

Pd : How both of you fall in love?

Cr : Actually, we've known for a long time. Once, we were a trainee at the same company. We became really close after knew we have the same age. I always share my problem with my husband and so do him. Then, our relationship just become deeper from bestfriend to lovers.

 

Narator : Its been 5 years since their married and they were gifted two children. The first one is a boy named Lee Chaejin who is 4 years old and the dongseng which is a girl named Lee Chaeyong. They have two years differences. Omomomo! They sure inherited their parents gene. Cute, handsome and pretty.

 

Chorong were busy cooking in the kitchen and later then, Changsub whom just awake from sleep appeared with his messy hair. He walked straight to his wife and gave her a backhug. 

"Morning, sleep well yeobo?" asked Chorong to Changsub who still hug her from the back.

"Eungg~"

"The breakfast will be ready soon. Are the kids still sleeping?"

"Eungg~"

 

Interview

Cs : Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm a father of two children. Lee Changsub-imnida. Please take care of me well.

Pd : What makes you decided to join this programme?

Cs : I'm an idol and my working time sometime can be so packed that I rarely spend my time with the kids. So I hope by joining this programme, I can get closer with my kids.

 

Changsub and Chorong sitting at the dining table while eating breakfast.

"Rong-ah, thanks for making breakfast before you leave," 

"Suddenly, I feel uncomfortable leaving the kids to you alone,"

"Do you think I can handle them?" asked Changsub and Chorong put her finger on chin act like thinking.

"Hmm.... I think you can handle them easily. They're not that mischieve," answered Chorong honestly.

"But still... I really wish you can stay. Can you stay? Pleaseeee~~" Changsub does aegyeo and giving her the killer eyes-smile.

"Ani, you should spent time with them. You should have a father and children bonding."

Changsub pouted cutely and Chorong patted his cheek lovingly.

"You can do it honey. I trust you"

After finished breakfast, Chorong gets ready to leave the house. She dressed herself and walked quietly so that she won't wake up the kids. Changsub send her until the door with sad face.

"I'll get going. Everything you'll need, I'll already stick it at the refrigerator. Bubye," she kissed her husband at cheek.

Changsub waved his hand to Chorong until she went out from the house. Then, he slowly moved to the living room after locked the door up. He took the remote and turn on the tv. Since its still morning, so there's not many interesting show to watch.

Later then, Chaejin went out from the room with teddy bear on his hand. His face looks confused with addition the tent house in his house. Changsub noticed Chaejin and called him to the sofa. He put his son on his lap and Chaejin placed his head on his dad's chest while looking to the right.

"Do you sleep well, Chaejin-ah?" asked Changsub and Chaejin just nodded at his question.

"Appa, why are there so many ahjusshi in our house? And why are they playing hide and seek in that house?" He pointing out the tent ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter