MY MIND MY HEART MY FUTURE

HOTEL LORD HAD FALLEN

 

JISOO's POV

 

Its been a year that I have been working at Jeon Hotel Island and it is my first time to encounter the Big Boss or the so called Hotel Lord. I was attending one of the guest in the hotel who came drunk late at night. I was checking on him when the HL came in and accused me that I was scolding the elder guest.

"what do you think you're doing?"

"Huh?, I was checking on his vital signs because he seems not well an as I observed..."

"who do you think you are then? Someone reported that you were scolding our guest and here you are telling me you're just checking on him?"

"Excuse me? I am a doctor here at this Hotel and you're accusing me on something I didn't even do. Who do you think you are?"

"HA? Who am I? For you're information I'm the owner of this hotel" he responded while placing his hands on his waist and his looking at me angrily.

"first and for all, I need to stabilize this guest first before arguing with you SIR"

"Excuse me, how was my father?" asked by other man behind me.

"Oh, are you his son?

"yes sir"

"does you're father has a maintenance medication on his hypertension"

"yes, sir, he has but he drunk too much today because we attended a party then he ask me to leave him here to have some fresh air but then he didn't come back on our room. How is he?"

"Im going to stabilize him first, I just called the medic and we were transfering him on nearest hospital. I thought he has only difficulty of breathing but then he sad his vision is blurred and has weakness on his body. I cant conclude if he has a right now or not. We need to have a further laboratory intervention as well as imaging to be sure"

"Ok sir, thank you for helping us, by the way,what is your name?"

"I'm Dr. Hong. A part time doctor here at this hotel as well as a family medicine doctor at Kim Hospital. Let's go now"

We urgently went to the hospital and thanks God the elder was not in critical state and his condition went well within 24 hours. I go back to the hotel early morning and I saw the HL who was approaching me.

"So you're our doctor here huh?"

"I'm tired and I dont want to argue with you today sir" as I said that the guy infront of me bow down and thank me on what I have done.

"Thank you for an urgent response to our guest. One of my workers told me the whole story and I even accused you on misconduct. I want to apologize. By the way, I'm Jeon Wonwoo and as on 8:00 in the morning I'M YOUR BOSS" as he said that I know I'm dead already. The staffs already informed me that when he said that word he meant it and its kinda scary but the way he say it is like he was saying You're MINE.

Waahh Hong Jisoo please calm down. I gulped and excused myself and went to my room near the infirmary. I slowly close the door and stand behind it and slowly falling down to the floor while controlling my breathing back to its original phase. That was close, I merely has a suffocation because of his hotness.

 

 

 

2 weeks after the incident while we were eating at the hotel kitchen. We were chatting about troubled guest on room 406 and at the same time they were telling me that HL's rumoured boyfriend has come and slept at HL's room for a night and they were both drunk.

"Guys whoever that guy is I know I'm hotter than Him" as I said that all the staffs infront of me didn't laugh instead their heads went down and all were silent. I look back and then..

"Really? Won, is he really hotter than me?" asked by a blonde haired feminine look guy who was hugging and leaning at him.

"Han~ah, don't lean to much and he is wrong you're hotter than him but he is GORGEOUS when he is on his DOCTOR MODE," HL answered while staring at me. I looked at his eyes and didn't bother if my colleages were besides me. I stand up on my chair and move towards HL's direction, as I passed him I smirked at him and walked with my head's up while controlling myself not to giggle.

 

WONWOO'S POV

 

Several days has passed but I didn't saw the Cat Doctor around me as well at the Hotel. As I was getting up after the conference.

"You!" I shouted at one of the staff. All of them become silent and stop on what they were doing.

"what it is My Lord?"

"Where is that Cat Doctor, I mean DR.HONG?"

"My Lord, he was on duty for several days because of an outbreak of Dengue in our municipality"

"Outbreak?, DENGUE?.. What the hell is that?" I yelled.

"My Lord, if you want you can visit him at Kim Hospital"

"My Lord, I have a suggestion." said by other staff and the night has come for the plan to pursue.

"Dr. HONG, thanks God you're here, Our Lord has a fever for 5 days and we didn't know what to do?"

"What? Why are you telling me now. You should have contacted me and get an ambulance for him to take him at the Hospital and besides he has so many cars here to choose from. Why wait for me?"

"If you have known" I heard my staff whispered from his walkie talkie.

"Where is he?"

"He stayed on his room. Follow me"

As I heard that they were coming I check all the dining table and candle lights and foods being prepared for a surprise date. I stand near the table and...

"Why it is that the light is off?" asked by Jisoo

"Ahemm, for the reason that..." I didn't continue what I was about to say because he rush towards me and put his palms on my forehead and pulled my 2 hands and place it in his face.

"You're not even hot, are you feeling well now?" he asked and I was dumbfounded.

"Nope, I'm not sick, it just a bit of a drama planned by the staffs. The reason why you need to be here is because we were having a DATE TODAY." he look surprise and push my hands down and started walking backwards. I reach him and he stared at me.

"why are you doing this?"

"I just miss you. Its been long since I saw you."

"you dont need to do this thing and you not supposed to like me or have an interest on me."

"Why?"

"Because you have a fiance already and that is Lady Hanie" as I heard the reason, I didn't control myself and I laugh out loud.

"Fiance? He is not my fiance? And what? LADY? Ha Ha Ha"

"It wasn't funny at all you know. I need to go. I'm tired and I want to have a rest now. Thanks for the dinner but I'm not hungry" he informed me and walk through the door. As I was angry, I pulled the table cloth and all the foods and plates were scattered messily on the floor as I was kicking all the things around me and shouting in frustation.

After that failed attempt I visit him at the Hospital were he was working. As I was approaching him, I saw a tall and dark skinned guy who hug him from behind and they were looking at each other just like an animals ready for making out. I want to punch that guy in the first place and kidnap MY CAT and put him on MY CASTLE but I can't as I saw him smiling beautifully like a peaceful dove in the sky. The two were having a talk and laughing at some part. I was too envious on that tall guy. Never in my life that I saw Jisoo smiled that way on me. Maybe he is the reason why he rejected me. I turned back and walk slowly, head down, and shoulder dropping.

As I reach my car, I called all my friends to meet at the nearest pub. Its been 5 hours and its getting late already,I excuse myself to smoke at the rooftop. As I was approaching the staircase going up the rooftop, I saw a guy who continously drinking a bottled of Red Wine infront of the bartender. I was amazed at first and then that guy suddenly collapse. The bartender was busily waking up the guy, for an unknown reason, I just realized I was infront of them.

"what's the matter?" I asked.

"Excuse me Sir, can you just hold him a little as I call his friend." I obliged and hold the drunk guy and then my phone rang. I reach my phone and unknown number was calling and I answered.

"Hello? Who is calling?"

"Hello? Do you know someone named Jisoo?"

"Jisoo?, Yes, what the matter?" I suddenly shouted over the phone and then someone tap my back.

"Sir, are you the one I'm calling?" I heard the bartender voice both on the phone reciever and on my bare ears. I look at him and then to the guy infront of me in which he is murmuring something. I lift his head and then I saw a drunk Cat infront of me. I get my key on my pants and gave it to the bartender.

"Help me to lift this man and get a driver to drive for us two"

"SIR?"

"Come on, hurry up. We were both drunk and you want me to drive?"

"Ah, No Sir" he get out from the counter and help me to carry Jisoo infront of the Pub as the payed driver drive my car and help us to hop in. I instructed him to go to my residence place and I opened the car window and gave some money to the bartender for drinks payment. He bowed until our car departed.

As I carry Jisoo to my room and wash him with wet towel. I cant resist not to kiss him on his forehead, on the tip of his nose, and then a gentle kiss on his lips. As I pulled myself away from him, he move sideways and continue his sleep.

All night, I just sit on the floor near my bed as I admire his features. I cant explain the feeling, It just like all the things that bothering me is nothing compared to beautiful creature infront of me. I want to hold him, I want to hug him, I want him to be mine but he doesn't allow me.

 

 

JISOO'S POV

 

I have a wonderful dream, I was carried by HL and leaned to kiss me and then I was woken up by a headache. I know I drunk to my limit last night at the pub but I cant remember when and how did I get home. I was streching on my bed and slowly opened my eyes but I'm too sure that this wasn't my Home, MY ROOM in the first place.Now where am I? I stand up and get some water on the bed side table, I went to the bathroom to wash my face and as I finish washing and looking at my reflection on the mirror infront of me, the guy in my dream was on my back and freshly bath with a bare top and only wearing a towel from his waist.

I looked back and we stared at each other for a while and then I decided to break the silence as I figure out what really had happened last night.

"Ahmm..Sorry for intruding, I'll go now" I said rushly as I was walking through the door but I was pulled by him and push me towards the shower room door and place his towel on top of my head.

Towel?? Wait.what????

"Just use mine.It will be conjugal after all" he said as he walk away and I was freeze and melt like an ice cube inside the cubicle/shower room. I wash as I was told and not hesitated at all because for goodness sake. I want my sane mood now and not the hangover mood. As I finish, I covered my body and look for him.

"Ahmmm, MY LORD. Can I borrow some of your clothes for a while?" I asked while shivering. He was sitting at the sofa inside his room and reading a book. He stop what he is doing and look back.

"Did you just address me, My Lord?"

"Aahhh" I replied as I was ruffling my hairs.

"Here, get that paper bag. Its your new clothes. You can wear them. No payment needed but it wasn't free"

"Then how can I repay you then?" I asked as I approach the paper bag. And then someone pulled me and hug me tightly.

"Just allow me to hug you for 10 minutes and were done"

"Dont do..."

"Ssssshhhh" I just keep silent and allow him to hug me. I also miss him and I want also to hug him back but I can't. Hanie and him are more suitable to each other and not me. I close my eyes and tears are flowing down. I reach for his hands and unclamps his hug.

"You need to stop this. Please dont make me regret my decision on giving up on you." I told him and push him away from me. I get the paper bag and rushly put on my clothes while I was crying uncontrollably. I just said my farewell to him and got out from his house.

5 days has passed and I got a call from the hospital.

"Dr. JISOO, do you perhaps knew a person called Jeon Wonwoo or his companion said he is also known as HOTEL LORD?" as I heard the name, my mind went froze and the space were suffocating me.

"Why? Yes, I knew him"

"He had an emergency work up a while ago and he was calling your name as he was hallucinating. Can you come at the hospital right now?"

"Yes, I can. No problem" I prepared myself and get a taxi.

 

 

HOSPITAL ROOM 1004

 

Knock...knock..knock...

As I knock, the door was opened by Mingyu my co-doctor and my friend.
"What is his condition?"

"He is stable now. His blonde companion said that he wasn't eating for days and only drinking alcohol. My working diagnosis is Acute gastritis. How come you were tangled with this guy?"

"It's a long story Gyu, you can make your rounds now. I'll be the one handling his case. Thanks for urgent response for him"

"Nahhh, its ok. I knew now who make you move on fastly after our break up. He is, isn't it?. Dont hesitate on telling and expressing you feelings for him or you'll be sorry. I knew and sense it that you two love each other. LOVE HIM NOW, THERE ARE TOO MUCH TIME LEFT FOR YOU TWO. I also want you to be happy as I am happy now with my dear Jihoon. I'm also excited to be a bestman on your wedding" Gyu told me as he punch me lightly on my shoulder and walked through the door.

I stand beside the hospital bed and pulled the linen in order to cover Wonwoo's body. I leaned at him and kiss his forehead. I reach his right hand and gently caress it.

"Wonwoo~yah. Why are you always doing this to me. Making me worry all the time. I appreciated your effort on showing how much you adore me but I'm to coward to be hurt again and be a 3rd wheel in a relationship."

"Wonwoo~yah, please heal yourself faster. I wont be leaving you anymore in which you wont need to hurt yourself or pretend to be sick to get my attention."

"YOU SHOULD KNOW I'M ALL YOURS..My Mind, My Heart and My Future"

As I said it, his hands move and I look up and saw him smiling lovingly at me. I approach to hug him and kiss him on his lips. At that time, I just want to cherish the moment but...

"MARRY ME, HONG JISOO!"

I smiled and answered,

"YES"

----End---